HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
I have a query and am too confused on it. All your suggestions would be helpful.
My passport is going to expire in jan. My OINP is still in assessment stage from past 18 days and don't know how much more it would take. If in case I get a nomination I won't be able to accept it as there would be only 3 4 months left for my passport to expire.If in case I accept it and draw comes then my IRCC account would get locked and I won't be able to change my newly coming passport number. I am the secondary applicant though. To renew my passport would take 3 4 weeks as there is no tatkaal service to passport office near to me.
Can I re issue my passport when status gets changed to DIP or should I wait until nomination results?
If I go for after result then for 3 4 weeks I won't be able to accept if and I might also miss 2 draws as well

Reactions: J20190911

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
I have a query and am too confused on it. All your suggestions would be helpful.
My passport is going to expire in jan. My OINP is still in assessment stage from past 18 days and don't know how much more it would take. If in case I get a nomination I won't be able to accept it as there would be only 3 4 months left for my passport to expire.If in case I accept it and draw comes then my IRCC account would get locked and I won't be able to change my newly coming passport number. I am the secondary applicant though. To renew my passport would take 3 4 weeks as there is no tatkaal service to passport office near to me.
Can I re issue my passport when status gets changed to DIP or should I wait until nomination results?
If I go for after result then for 3 4 weeks I won't be able to accept if and I might also miss 2 draws as well
You can accept the nomination and update your passport with IRCC, no problem at all.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
You can accept the nomination and update your passport with IRCC, no problem at all.
So when should I re-issue for passport? after receiving final confirmation(already accepted nomination and process is in assessment stage) or after DIP stage. Because if I accept nomination and then if in case I receive ITA the account would get locked as per my understanding and I wont be able to update the newly coming passport no.

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
International Student OINP through Regional Immigration Pilot for Chatham-Kent

Submitted: 14/09/2020
Assessment: 25/09/2020
DIP:???

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
So when should I re-issue for passport? after receiving final confirmation(already accepted nomination and process is in assessment stage) or after DIP stage. Because if I accept nomination and then if in case I receive ITA the account would get locked as per my understanding and I wont be able to update the newly coming passport no.
Accept the nomination and accept the ITA then submit your documents to IRCC. Raise a webform to update your new passport afterwards.

taufiq417

Sep 27, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2020
My NOC is 1215. Is this NOC a on demand job for this scheme. If anyone got successful though this NOC, please share your suggestion.

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
As much as i want it, with 5555 nominations already given im not so sure. Seems like tech draws are done for this year. If the next draw is an fsw at 469 it might allow many pnps to withdraw the nominations. That may open up a window.