+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
F
I would gauge my level of expectations if I were you. They haven't even dealt with the entirety of the 29th July tech draw candidates, talk less of the August 26th HCP draw candidates. There might be another NOI this year but I reckon that it isn't going to come this Wednesday. We have seen updates without draws before so I wouldn't ride too much on that but I seriously hope that I am wrong for everyone's sake.
From what I have seen so far is OINP completes all of its NOIs at least 3 months prior to the year-end. Secondly, as I said, many who got NOI by August also got the ITAs (at least 300 out of the 700) and they all have declined the NOI from Ontario. I personally know 4 people who got ITA this Sep 16 and withdrawn their application of OINP
Secondly, some of the candidates who got the NOIs on July 29 have all declined the NOIs and accepted the ITA on Sep 2
Plus you gotta even consider the refusals, rejections, denials and all that can for sure equate to another draw
Again, this is solely my expectation and prediction. So yes, there is sill a possibility
Let us hope that tomo, a tech draw surprises all of us

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Biometrics no longer required for some Canadian immigration applicants.

Canada is waiving biometrics requirements for permanent residence applicants who submitted biometrics in the last 10 years.