+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

k_rnd23

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I received ITA on November 25 and my OINP application went from submitted to assessment on November 24th. I havent withdrawn my application yet as I am not sure if all my documents will be available before the ITA deadline. However, today, I checked my OINP application and found it updated to decision in progress on December 12. All along i thought the profile is not available for OINP to view. Has anyone experienced the same?

tinyandgreat

Dec 18, 2020
Good day everyone! I'm new here, I have an express entry profile with NOC 4011 and I have a CRS of 452. I have a sister in Quebec. Pls what are my chances with OINP? Thanks

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My OINP files moved to Assessment today and it's showing Red Icon Alert. But when I click to Red Icon (pic1), it shows me "No additional file required" (pic2). So I guess I don't need to upload additional file, right ?
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Thank you

Last edited:

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hello guys, a query regarding proof of funds for OINP. The document checklist only menions submitting a 3 months statement and a bank letter with balance. Should we actually submit 6 months rolling balance like we are to do for EE application?
Will having a 3 moths balance suffice? Anyone has any official guidelines to quote from OINP regarding this?

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello guys, a query regarding proof of funds for OINP. The document checklist only menions submitting a 3 months statement and a bank letter with balance. Should we actually submit 6 months rolling balance like we are to do for EE application?
Will having a 3 moths balance suffice? Anyone has any official guidelines to quote from OINP regarding this?
I think 3 suffices for OINP. Just ensure the opening and closing balances between those 90 days do not show a lot of variation, and the credits are regulars like income or rent deposits.

Mvenkat749

Nov 18, 2020
Hi All,

My CRS score is 468 and I have entered into the pool in July 2020. I received NOI from Ontario under FSW and received a nomination this month. I have deadline until Jan 5th to accept or reject the nomination in my express entry profile.

Recent 2 draws under express entry had CRS cutoff until 469 and 468 (applicants submitted profile before June 2020). There should be another draw 1 day later of my deadline to accept nomination from Ontario on January 6th and if goes to 468, I am expecting I will receive an ITA this time without accepting nomination from OINP.

1) Can anyone let me know if we can ask for extension of deadline to accept or reject nomination in express entry profile?
2) If we accept the nomination, is it possible to reject later and enter into normal pool with original CRS score 468? This gives an option to reside anywhere in Canada and not restricting to Ontario province.

What do you think is better option? Any suggestions are welcome.

FYI: My IELTS score is valid until end of April,2020

- Thanks in advance

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
Hi All,

My CRS score is 468 and I have entered into the pool in July 2020. I received NOI from Ontario under FSW and received a nomination this month. I have deadline until Jan 5th to accept or reject the nomination in my express entry profile.

Recent 2 draws under express entry had CRS cutoff until 469 and 468 (applicants submitted profile before June 2020). There should be another draw 1 day later of my deadline to accept nomination from Ontario on January 6th and if goes to 468, I am expecting I will receive an ITA this time without accepting nomination from OINP.

1) Can anyone let me know if we can ask for extension of deadline to accept or reject nomination in express entry profile?
2) If we accept the nomination, is it possible to reject later and enter into normal pool with original CRS score 468? This gives an option to reside anywhere in Canada and not restricting to Ontario province.

What do you think is better option? Any suggestions are welcome.

FYI: My IELTS score is valid until end of April,2020

- Thanks in advance
Why taking risks??