+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2020 Discussion Join Here

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
Hi experts, I need your expertise on the below especially for those who have in the same situation as me and got a nomination:
My company's head office is in Toronto and have different branches across Canada. Employees' payroll is in the head office and some employees including myself sometimes go to the different branches within the region to take care of the business especially when there are absences/vacation, sick leaves in a specific branch.
I was hired and work for almost 2yrs now in a branch outside the GTA with less than 3 people that are citizens/permanent residents at the moment. I have colleagues before who are citizens but were assigned to take over a branch in another city within Ontario due to a maternity leave of an employee and one was a promotion.
My head office have lots of citizens and permanent residents however some branches including my branch at the moment have less than 3 PRs/Citizens. My questions are:
Can the company use the total number of employees as a whole and not on a per branch basis when they fill out the employer form?
Will I be eligible for the OINP?
Appreciate your response, thank you.

Taranjeet807

Jul 13, 2018
guys need help! I have the OINP nomination which I received few days back but now I need to get my name changed. There is an issue with the first name and last name thing and it doesn't match with what my express entry profile has. how can I get my name changed after receiving the nomination letter? Experts please answer?

Reactions: J20190911

Harmeet420

Dec 8, 2020
Guys need urgent help

My IELTS is going to expire on 18th Jan 2021 and my OINP is in Decision in Progress (27 nov 2020) stage.

1) Should i re-take IELTS ?

2) If i need to re take IELTS exam again should i get the same score to maintain my CRS score (My Earlier IELTS was CLB 10).
If my new score is lower then earlier will i be still eligible ? What should be the minimum CLB i should get ?

3) For the new scores do I need to inform OINP? Will there be any problem if my new scores will be less based on new IELTS results?

Please suggest.

Mvenkat749

Nov 18, 2020
Received NOI- july 29th
Submitted - sep 8th
Assessment - sept 27th
DIP - Around Nov 24th
Approved- Dec 7th

Best of luck everyone!

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
NEED advice PLEASE...
Can I modify my ee profile after receiving NOI from Ontario ?
I submitted my application for OINP on November 24 and it has been 3 weeks without any progress, which is frustrating.
My CRS is 466 taking French as first language, I want to change my first language to English, so my CRS will be 469, probably eligible for next draw, can I do that? Will the change affect the assessment of OINP ?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
NEED advice PLEASE...
Can I modify my ee profile after receiving NOI from Ontario ?
I submitted my application for OINP on November 24 and it has been 3 weeks without any progress, which is frustrating.
My CRS is 466 taking French as first language, I want to change my first language to English, so my CRS will be 469, probably eligible for next draw, can I do that? Will the change affect the assessment of OINP ?
Absolutely. Why didn't you choose English as first language initially? Not too late so please go ahead and make the change.

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
Absolutely. Why didn't you choose English as first language initially? Not too late so please go ahead and make the change.
I have missed the last two draw of 469 because I didn’t dare to make the change... Somebody told me I shouldn’t change anything after receiving NOI.

ran6223

Dec 7, 2020
Received NOI- july 29th
Submitted - sep 8th
Assessment - sept 27th
DIP - Around Nov 24th
Approved- Dec 7th

Best of luck everyone!
That's great. I also happened to receive the NOI on July 29 and submitted the application on 9th September. I was asked to provide them a document on the 24th of November and I uploaded that on the same day. Since then, my application is in the status Waiting For Information. Its been more than three weeks and I'm really worried. Has anyone any idea about this application status?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
That's great. I also happened to receive the NOI on July 29 and submitted the application on 9th September. I was asked to provide them a document on the 24th of November and I uploaded that on the same day. Since then, my application is in the status Waiting For Information. Its been more than three weeks and I'm really worried. Has anyone any idea about this application status?
Call them