+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
You can add your spouse to your application before PPR but make your ITA score is not impacted. Ensure he/she gets IELTS and WES done.

Otherwise your CRS will decrease and your application may be refused.

In summary, make sure adding your spouse does not cause your CRS does not go below the minimum draw cut-off.
Thanks. I just have a little concern. Say if everything goes smooth, and I get the OINP nomination and get 600 points added to my CRS. Then, most probably I will receive ITA in the next EE-PNP draw. While submitting my ITA application, I include my spouse and my CRS still remains above the cut off so that will be fine. Right? Like adding spouse would not impact my OINP nomination 600 points since at that time I was single.

Amgraz

Jun 12, 2020
Hello, Please give me your feedback on the time taken to process POCI requests. I submitted my request on 18/05/2020 and I received an acknowledgment of receipt on 29/05/2020, and since then I have had no news. A friend of mine told me that the assessment of his request took only a week, and it has been 14 days now that i am waiting, and no returns until now. What do you think?

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone, Please help
I have applied for OINP- HUMAN CAPITAL STREAM with 1 year(JULY 2, 2018 TO JUN 28, 2019) CEC.
Today I got an email from OINP team(Notification of Intent to Refuse Application)
Reason mentioned in the email: I have only worked for July 2nd, 2018 - June 28 2019 which does not complete 1-year full time.

But, Jun 29th 2019 is Saturday
Jun 30th 2019 is Sunday
and Jul 1 2019 is Canada Day(Public Holiday).
and I have completed 1560 hours full time with 40 hrs per week.

What should I do in this case to get my approval? Please help.
Thank you in Advance

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I applied for ECA today and if I get masters (MBA) from IQAS my points will be 477. I also have a job offer in Ontario. What is the possibility of getting OINP?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hello Fellow Members,

I wanted to ask if anyone here with NOC 0632 received any NOI from Ontario. My CRS score sits at 421 only so my options are quite limited (or is there something more I can try). I have maxed out IELTS, My PG came out as non recognized by WES, My age is something I cant change. Any advise will be really appreciated.
Try IQAS, they may just give you a more positive assessment

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I applied for ECA today and if I get masters (MBA) from IQAS my points will be 477. I also have a job offer in Ontario. What is the possibility of getting OINP?
I don’t think u will even need OINP. You will get ITA with your score without PNP. Also, a job offer could also add to your score.

Reactions: bytenaija

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't think you will need to go with OINP. 477 should get you an ITA. If you have a birthday coming up which brings down that score then maybe you could consider OINP at that point(Though even then your score would be high enough to get you an ITA I guess)

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received CoPR letters for me & dependents yesterday and here goes my timelines;

OINP Invite: 1st Aug 2019
OINP Submission: 24th Aug 2019
OINP Approval: 22nd Nov 2019

Stream: PNP Inland
NOC: 2173
Applicants: 4 (1 born in Canada)

ITA: 27th Oct 2019
AOR: 17th Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Request: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Submitted: 21st Jan 2020

Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Eligibility and security passed: 20th May 2020
Criminality passed: 7th Oct 2020
Virtual landing email: 8th Oct 2020
Application approved and CoPR generated: 10-10-2020
Received CoPR letters: 15-10-2020

Wishing you all very best !!

Thanks,
Andavarayan M

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

I received CoPR letters for me & dependents yesterday and here goes my timelines;

OINP Invite: 1st Aug 2019
OINP Submission: 24th Aug 2019
OINP Approval: 22nd Nov 2019

Stream: PNP Inland
NOC: 2173
Applicants: 4 (1 born in Canada)

ITA: 27th Oct 2019
AOR: 17th Dec 2019
Medical Passed: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Request: 10th Jan 2020
Bio Submitted: 21st Jan 2020

Visa Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia
Eligibility and security passed: 20th May 2020
Criminality passed: 7th Oct 2020
Virtual landing email: 8th Oct 2020
Application approved and CoPR generated: 10-10-2020
Received CoPR letters: 15-10-2020

Wishing you all very best !!

Thanks,
Andavarayan M
Congrats! Be happy and be safe there, dude!

madhuri25

Dec 5, 2019
You can add your spouse to your application before PPR but make your ITA score is not impacted. Ensure he/she gets IELTS and WES done.

Otherwise your CRS will decrease and your application may be refused.

In summary, make sure adding your spouse does not cause your CRS does not go below the minimum draw cut-off.
But since we would have additional 600 points crs would however be more than cut off

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
Hello guys, I have a small question and anyone's help would be highly appreciated because I'm really worried that our OINP application might be rejected because of what happened.
We are common law applying under French speaking skilled workers OINP after receiving NOI. We submitted all our documents and got the blue icon(that all documents are in order), later on we were asked to provide further documents
1. Insufficient work experience
2. Reference letter + proof of payement

It is only part one that we are worried about, my partner is a journalist and she worked for the past 3 consecutive years as a project admnisitrator (skill type B) under a different NOC than the one specified in the EXPRESS ENTRY profile and only 1 month as a freelance journalist so she submitted reference letters and payments slips related to her work as a project administrator but didn't get the reference letter for her freelance job which she is now in the process of doing, they gave us a 10 day deadline to upload it (there is no upload button on our e-filing app so we will send it by mail to ontarionominee@ontario.ca)
My question is could we get rejected if she has experience in a different NOC than the one specified in the EE profile? If anyone is/was in the same situation we would really appreciate your help because we are in a bit of a desperate situation and we feel like canada is our only option to move out of our third world country and start a decent life.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys, I have a small question and anyone's help would be highly appreciated because I'm really worried that our OINP application might be rejected because of what happened.
We are common law applying under French speaking skilled workers OINP after receiving NOI. We submitted all our documents and got the blue icon(that all documents are in order), later on we were asked to provide further documents
1. Insufficient work experience
2. Reference letter + proof of payement

It is only part one that we are worried about, my partner is a journalist and she worked for the past 3 consecutive years as a project admnisitrator (skill type B) under a different NOC than the one specified in the EXPRESS ENTRY profile and only 1 month as a freelance journalist so she submitted reference letters and payments slips related to her work as a project administrator but didn't get the reference letter for her freelance job which she is now in the process of doing, they gave us a 10 day deadline to upload it (there is no upload button on our e-filing app so we will send it by mail to ontarionominee@ontario.ca)
My question is could we get rejected if she has experience in a different NOC than the one specified in the EE profile? If anyone is/was in the same situation we would really appreciate your help because we are in a bit of a desperate situation and we feel like canada is our only option to move out of our third world country and start a decent life.
She needs to have at least one year of full time paid work experience in the primary occupation (NOC) that she specified in her EE profile.

Madav

Jan 21, 2021
She needs to have at least one year of full time paid work experience in the primary occupation (NOC) that she specified in her EE profile.
Does the primary NOC in her profile need to be the same as her master's degree education or can we choose the NOC of what she's been working in for the past 3 years? (If we update the NOC in our EE so that it matches her work experience will that solve the problem?)