+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi,
i've a question regarding LoE, is it One Document or many ?
Where do we upload theme in the OINP application form ? is it in the sections, accordinly, or at the end : "Other (optional)" ?
Thanks
I have mentioned everything in one LoE to make sure they won't miss some papers. Yes, upload it in Other section.

Reactions: rajatkhare

abrilcanada

Mar 25, 2019
Hello everyone. I have an application going on with New Brunswick PNP(actually got Invitation to apply from the province, made the payment and waiting for the nomination) but I also want to study one year in Sault Ste Marie College, Ontario. Which is in the city that is selected for Rural and Northern Imm. Pilot program. Do you guys think it will affect my application with NB if I decide to go and study in Sault Ste Marie? What would you suggest I do? Thanks in advance.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I am currently working in Quebec on closed work permit and planning to apply for Ontario PNP. Want to check whether I need to relocate to Ontario well before or I can relocate after getting NOI or after getting PR?

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Members

I received NOI from OINP. I will be applying as a single applicant.

However, I will be getting married in a couple of months. I am planning to add my spouse after getting COPR. Will that impact my OINP Nomination just in case?

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hi

I have not mentioned about my relatives living in Canada in my EE profile as it will not get me any extra points for EE.

Can I include the details of my relatives (Uncle-Mother's brother) in my OINP application?

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, i submitted my application in April. My nomination expires in July. My express entry application status bar says it will be complete in October. Will the nomination still be valid during this process?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi Members

I received NOI from OINP. I will be applying as a single applicant.

However, I will be getting married in a couple of months. I am planning to add my spouse after getting COPR. Will that impact my OINP Nomination just in case?
You can add your spouse to your application before PPR but make your ITA score is not impacted. Ensure he/she gets IELTS and WES done.

Otherwise your CRS will decrease and your application may be refused.

In summary, make sure adding your spouse does not cause your CRS does not go below the minimum draw cut-off.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
You can add your spouse to your application before PPR but make your ITA score is not impacted. Ensure he/she gets IELTS and WES done.

In summary, make sure adding your spouse does not cause your CRS does not go below the minimum draw cut-off.
Additional 600 points from province will have no impact on his/her application.

TheStruggler

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi all,

I hope I'm into the right group. I have a query regarding the oinp application. I got the NOI on May 13.

As, currently I'm on OWP. So, while filling the application there is a question.

"DO YOU HAVE JOB OFFER IN ONTARIO? "

QUESTION: Should I answer YES or NO (I am currently working full time since May 2019)

On clicking YES, its asking employment details such as offer, designation, employer name and other information.

As I have ongoing employment in Ontario so what is the best answer that suits?

I will really appreciate if you could guide. TIA.

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
I am filling the form for OINP ( received NOI on 3rd June)

If my current employer doesn’t provide the reference letter (roles and responsibilities) then what is the other alternative to it?
Please guide

PS: I have already arranged the reference letter from my previous (two) employers

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018

I have a similar question.
I will be getting married in next couple of months.
Currently, I am gathering my documents for OINP
So, Currently I am at NOI stage.

At max (as much late as possible), when is it better to declare the marriage?

Also, I am planning to just declare that I am married rather than taking my spouse along with me since, WES and Ielts will take time and adding her would reduce my marks.

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
I got an email saying there is a status update. When I checked the application, only a status bar has appeared. No other change or message. Does this mean all my documents uploaded have been accepted?