Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, anybody knows OINP doesn’t require birth certificate anymore? As I know, it is required before, but now not in the required documents. So, I don’t need to prepare them which need to be translated and certified right?

I am confused that some told I have to prepare them. but birth certificate is not in the required documents.

Thanks

BehzadR

Nov 29, 2019
Iran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,

Does anybody have any idea when will OINP French Speaking Stream will be released or why Ontario is not issuing NOI for French speaking?

The last draw was on 22 May 2019 just before I created my EE profile. My CRS score is 323 and French Speaking Stream is the only possible way I could find to immigrate to Canada.

Thank you.
I am also waiting for that and I hope it will com in January, in which case I will be so pleased to exchange ideas. Good luck!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
OINP Nomination: December 6
Notification from IRCC: December 6
Accepted nomination: December 6. CRS 10XX.
ITA accepted: Dec 11, 2019
AOR: December 24, 2019
Awaiting PR: May 2020

BehzadR

Nov 29, 2019
Iran
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
OINP Nomination: December 6
Notification from IRCC: December 6
Accepted nomination: December 6. CRS 10XX.
ITA accepted: Dec 11, 2019
AOR: December 24, 2019
Awaiting PR: May 2020
Thanks a lot and happy for your success.
I am waiting for an NOI in french speakin stream. Hopefully it will happen early in 2020.
Regards

daughty

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hey guys!

A quick question for people who recieve their OINP and get an ITA :

Is your processing time quicker since they've already assessed your documents? OR will it take the same amount of time as a person who was already in the draw (w/o any nomination) and got an ITA?

Thanks

sankarv247

May 5, 2017
Hi,
I need your help, please.

In 2020, I'm applying for the master stream & it's my last chance.
I am studying for IELTS, but I need 2 info. and can not find them in all the websites of OINP .
1. Breakdown of CRS scores for the Master Stream? All the pages I've read so far are showing the scores for the Express Entry only.(I checked this page as well https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-masters-graduate-stream, but no info.)
2. What should be my IELTS each band scores to receive the highest points for the Master stream?
(As I don't have answer for this, I don't dare to go to the exam. But I don't have much time remaining.)

About me:
I graduated with a master degree from Ryerson-Toronto in June 2018.
Currently, living in Toronto and having a work permit.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Hello

for masters PNP you don’t need a crs score. If you study in Ontario univ you are eligible to apply for masters PNP

your masters should be within 2 years of your applying date to OINP

ielts- all bands above 6 is minimum

Reactions: shivaa

shivaa

Oct 11, 2019
Hello

for masters PNP you don’t need a crs score. If you study in Ontario univ you are eligible to apply for masters PNP

your masters should be within 2 years of your applying date to OINP

ielts- all bands above 6 is minimum
Thank you very much, your response helped alot
So if I get higher than 6 for each band, I'll have higher chance of being selected from the pool. Right?

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

PR timelines

CRS - 1038
Stream - PNP - Inland
ITA - 27-Nov-2019
AOR - 17-Dec-2019
ADR - 23-Dec-2019 - Bio-metrics payment request
BIL -
MEP -
PPR -

OINP timelines

Nomination received & accepted by my attorney: 22nd Nov '19
Status changed to DIP: 6th Nov '19
Submitted additional documents on: 2nd Oct '19
Requested additional documents for work experience & settlement of funds with due date as 10th Oct '19
Status changed to Awaiting Information: 27th Sep '19
Status changed to Assessment: 20th Sep '19
Receipt of Complete Application: 20th Sep '19
OINP Application Submitted: 24th Aug '19
NOI Received: 1st Aug '19
NOC: 2173
OINP Stream: HCP (CEC)
CRS: 438

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)

sankarv247

May 5, 2017
Thank you very much, your response helped alot
So if I get higher than 6 for each band, I'll have higher chance of being selected from the pool. Right?
Actually there is nothing like pool for masters PNP

if u get ielts all bands above 6 that’s enough

now here the difficult thing is PNP Ontario masters stream will be opened for only few hours ( max 1-2hrs) so if your lucky enough u can create a application and u will get file no at that time.

So before that uuu need to have my key account
Create and keep it ready it will make things easier for u when they open the stream

Reactions: shivaa

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi, anybody knows OINP doesn’t require birth certificate anymore? As I know, it is required before, but now not in the required documents. So, I don’t need to prepare them which need to be translated and certified right?

I am confused that some told I have to prepare them. but birth certificate is not in the required documents.

Thanks
Hi..birth certificate of self is not required..birth certificate of dependent children is required ..I got nomination from Ontario in November and it didn't ask for my birth certificate.

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi gauri24, can you please tell where the Birth Certificate of dependent children requirement is mentioned? I don't see it in the Application Guide.
http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_hcp.pdf
Hi..it would not be required at this stage..but once you receive nomination and get ITA in express entry then it would be required..you can check the document checklist for express entry dependent children birth certificate is mentioned there.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi..it would not be required at this stage..but once you receive nomination and get ITA in express entry then it would be required..you can check the document checklist for express entry dependent children birth certificate is mentioned there.
Yes, not required for oinp. I knew it was required last year or in the beginning of this year. so don’t care. it was a good decision. we have to prepare it after invitation. Congratulation guys. prepare well and get the nomination soon.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks gauri24. For Marriage Certificate, looks like that it is not required for OINP, but is required post ITA, right?