+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
Hi all..I got nomination from oinp in nov end, received ita on 11 dec and already submitted my application on 24 dec..I was just wondering will they again take 6 months to process our file ??As our file is already approved by ontario and all paper work checked once ,can we get the PR faster.'Anybody has an idea about it.?

alainesoliveira

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi all..I got nomination from oinp in nov end, received ita on 11 dec and already submitted my application on 24 dec..I was just wondering will they again take 6 months to process our file ??As our file is already approved by ontario and all paper work checked once ,can we get the PR faster.'Anybody has an idea about it.?
All I know that when it comes to the federal process there is no rule. I've heard of situations that took 3 months with PNP and also cases that took 9. A consultant I talked once said that sometimes because the province has already been through some of your docs CIC is not as detailed but it really isn't always the case. Unfortunately you'll have to wait and it probably will take around those 6 months.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
I sure hope so, this waiting game is killing me
2019 Nomination quotas have been met. Post September 12 applications will be processed under 2020 quota. May have to wait few more weeks. Patience is all we can hold on to.

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone who has received NOI from Ontario twice on Same existing Express Entry Profile in this forum?

I have received a NOI on 12-July-2019 under HCP Tech Draw but due to false information provided by an immigration lawyer I have not proceeded with the submission to Ontario.

Issue : Under Work History in EE Profile Entered 8 years.But 1st and last year were not continuous. I was given false information by lawyer that this would lead to misrepresentation if I corrected the work history after NOI from Ontario.So missed this opportunity.Corrected work history later on.

Do I have withdraw EE Profile from 2019 and create a new express entry profile in 2020 for another invite from Ontario? Which one has more chances to be invited Existing EE Profile versus New EE Profile? Dont want to miss this opportunity again in 2020.Please advice.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys,
I submitted my profile in EE last Feb, and got NOI. May I need to create a new one before the expiration on next Feb?
I submitted without bringing my spouse to get higher CRS but if with my spouse the CRS will be too low to get the NOI, but if I got 600 points, could I bring my wife together to apply for the PR in Federal application?
Thanks for your time.
How did you decide and how did it go?

onlythebrave

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, I had created express entry profile in Feb, 2019 with 414 points and selected all provinces during the application.
However, when i checked the status, its as below -

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Can someone please guide me if I need to apply for OINP seperately? I am not sure why its showing as not met for PNP as I already satisfy all the criterias for the same.

Thanks

Last edited:

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hi, I had created express entry profile in Feb, 2019 with 414 points and selected all provinces during the application.
However, when i checked the status, its as below -

Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program - Not Met
Can someone please guide me if I need to apply for OINP seperately? I am not sure why its showing as not met for PNP as I already satisfy all the criterias for the same.

Thanks
You need to be nominated first for your status to show ‘met’.

onlythebrave

Feb 4, 2019
You need to be nominated first for your status to show ‘met’.
THanks for your response, but why does it says "Met" for Federal Skilled worker" since I have not yet been nominated. Is this status for having met the elgibility for express entries including oinp, or for having received nomination?

Also, is there any other step that we need to complete in order to express interest for state nomination?