+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

monster_yoda

Dec 3, 2019
Hi,

I have a question for some senior members. I am expectg my nomination this week and ITA on next draw.
I want to kbow what all paper work extra need to be accumulated apart from what i submitted for oinp?
What all docs need to be replenished like latest bank statements, latest slary slips etc? What docs for my spouse of child r needed apart from what we submitted at oinp?
Can i start the pcc and medical test process asa i get nomination to save on time. One issue is that both mine and my wife passport were expiring so we had applied recently for reissue of passport. Can we get pcc process started without passport in hand?
Any guidance will be great help. TIA
Answer I can not for all the questions as waiting for nomination I still am.
But attempt I will.
What all docs need to be replenished like latest bank statements, latest slary slips etc? salary slips, bank statements/letters I suppose. And passport page scans too if traveled abroad you have. Sure am I not if anything else you need.
"Can i start the pcc and medical test process asa i get nomination to save on time?" PCC you may apply.A week back PCC have I raised. Pending it still is. Medical test you may not. The ITA proof the hospital requires. Else medical test refuse to do they might.
"can we get pcc process started without passport in hand?" NO. Passport must you have. Mandatory it is.

Reactions: Alokagarwal80_1980

ychalodiya

Oct 27, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Can anyone help me with finding the right NOC code for my Job duties & responsibilities?

Job Title: Technical Advisor

Following are the job duties mentioned in my employment letter:

*Please note that 'XYZ' means: My current company
Summary of Job:

The role of the Technical Advisor includes front-end website development, assisting in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high-value customers & dealer groups doing business with XYZ. The Technical Advisor will also work very closely with other roles within the business including the Outside/Inside Account Managers, Account Directors, Online Sales Consultants and also Sales Management within the sales organization regarding client requests, This role is also expected to troubleshoot issues brought to their attention. It is also expected to proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets. Providing a strong level of customer service and building a level of trust with the client is critical.

The role may provide, or act as a liaison for other staff who provide customer support, technical support, support for adding or setting up products, planning and making recommendations for the customer's account. This role also serves as the internal primary point of contact between the customer and XYZ for specific customer related issues. Managing inbound communications(phone or email) from clients or dealer groups related to the client's DSS account.

Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Front-end website development. working with our internal development team to collaborate and build new website projects and/or amend existing websites. - 35%
2. Assist in the creative design, coding, and providing support to high-value customers & dealer groups doing business with XYZ. - 25%
3. Coordinate & liaise with cross-functional departments to resolve issues technical in nature or related to website optimization, working closely with Sales, Finance, and Dealer Services, escalating issues to the Manager of Customer Service, VIP or to cross-functional departments as necessary. - 20%
4. Troubleshoot/debug issues. Proactively provide support to customers and manage customer tickets. Asking the right questions of clients and cross-functional teams to determine the best course of action for the resolution to the client's concerns or issues raised. Communication resolution in a timely manner is critical to the success of this role. - 20%

My Job title falls under NOC 2282 whereas my current duties and responsibilities is related to the NOC 2175.

Angrej Chahal

Dec 2, 2019
Hello Everyone. This is my first post. Good to meet you all.

Here is my status:

Finished my 2 year Masters in Ontario. Got my PGWP for 3 years and currently working as a administrative assistant NOC 1241 (not my field of study) full time. I've been working for 4 months now.

I don't have prior work experience before coming to Canada. Therefore I decided to work for 1 year and apply for express entry under Canadian express class. In the mean time I am waiting for PNP master stream from Ontario Just in case to add nominee points (optional).

Now my actual Question:

I came across OINP - International Student Stream. Will I be able to apply for it? from what it seems do i have to ask my employer to do paper work before joining the job? I have already started past 4 months.

What is my best course of action for my PR. I would really appreciate you advice and insight into this matter.

Thanks to everyone in advance. :)
do you go to Canada on work permit? if not how?

KC1987

Oct 26, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Please guide me through OINP process, I am very naive in this. I have a score of 460, trying hard to get the PR but with the high rising scores i dont think i can get it easily. I recently discovered that my NOC 1241 is acceptable in Ontario. So, need some guidance to start the procedure. If you coukd share the link to register myself for OINP. I shall be very grateful..Thanks!

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
No updates still!

Of a buddy:

Score: 44X
NOC: Other financial officers
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
Nomination: Still Waiting (December hopeful)

Reactions: nbm

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hello All,

Please guide me through OINP process, I am very naive in this. I have a score of 460, trying hard to get the PR but with the high rising scores i dont think i can get it easily. I recently discovered that my NOC 1241 is acceptable in Ontario. So, need some guidance to start the procedure. If you coukd share the link to register myself for OINP. I shall be very grateful..Thanks!
What you need is a EE profile which wants to reside in Ontario. One inquiry asks you the province you want to reside in when you makes the profile. That’s it.

You can receive NOI and uploads documents into Ontario portal. If you are approved, you will have 600 points in EE.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
Guys I am novice in the PNP process and my crs score is 432. I have one year experience as a quality engineer in India.
What is the eligibility criteria for Ontario pnp process and job offer from Canada is mandatory to apply?