+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
You can apply WP extension 3-4 months early. However, once you receive ITA it takes upto 6 months to get PR approval. The void your extension if they see PR is approved. So don't worry about it and go for Extension in 2-3 months while you are still waiting for ITA.
I read the comments on previous posts, it seems the trend is one has to wait at least a month time after Express entry profile creation date in order to receive IOA. I guess very less number of nominations are left for 2019 ( 6000 + nominations would have already gone by now). Hopefully I will be lucky, lol, fingers crossed !

baggy

Aug 21, 2018
hey guys, good morning/evening to you :) My express entry profile was submitted on Sep 17, 2019 and CRS score is 447. Still working on improving the score by re-attempting language tests (ITELS/Celpip). As per the latest update, as of Sep 12, Ontario has already sent 5200 nominations. With score 447 and NOC 2171), What are my chances of getting NOI from the Ontario?

My work permit is expiring early Apr'2020. Is it recommended to apply for work permit extension in parallel while waiting for ITA? PR process may not get completed by 10 Apr 2020 (even if I get ITA in dec '2019). What is your suggestion on applying for work extension in this case?

Where are you getting this information about a draw for 2171?

I don't see it mentioned on their official website...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

Thanks.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Where are you getting this information about a draw for 2171?

I don't see it mentioned on their official website...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates#section-0

Thanks.
I was asking likelihood of getting NOI with score 447 for 2171. They do target specific NOCs for the draw however, other NOC ( including 2171) can also get nominated ( my co-worker received couple of month ago). When Did you create EE profile (with NOC 2171)?. Keep me posted if you get nominated in near future, good luck!

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Hi michaelle,

One of the important criteria to get eligible for OINP is that you must have got a EE profile. Once you create an EE profile and meet the necessary CRS score and be among the in demand job NOCs then you will have a chance to receive the NOI.
After you receive an NOI, then you apply for the OINP program (OINP application). While applying for OINP you will find an option to mention about your relatives in Ontario.
If you do not have an EE (Express Entry) profile in the first place, you will not be picked up for NOI. So first create an EE profile.
Thank you very much. It clears my doubts.
I am learning IELTS and targeting for CLB9. Will sit for ielts exam in Dec and then will create EE profile.

AishwaryaR

Oct 16, 2018
Hello Aishwarya R - Did they provide the explanation on what do they need? I think I might get a similar query, just want to know what all I can do in the meanwhile
Hello Aishwarya R - Did they provide the explanation on what do they need? I think I might get a similar query, just want to know what all I can do in the meanwhile
Work Experience You must have at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the five years before the date of application. Your work experience must be in the primary identified in your Express Entry profile in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupation Classification (NOC). • Full-time experience means at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year. • Part-time equivalent experience means: o at least 15 hours of work over a period of one week in one job and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in two years, or Page 2 of 3 o at least 30 hours of work over a period of one week in multiple concurrent jobs and consists of at least 1,560 hours of paid employment in one year. You provided documentation to support your work experience with XXX. as a Lead Software Engineer under NOC 2173. However, you have not provided an employment / work experience reference letter. Please provide a detailed employment/work experience reference letter from XXX Ltd. that describes your employment. Employment/work experience reference letter(s) must be printed on business letterhead and include: • the business address, telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses; • the name of your supervisor or responsible officer and their signature. Employment/work experience reference letter(s) must indicate your period(s) of employment and include: • the position(s) you held, a list of your duties and responsibilities for each position and the start and end date of each position; • your total annual salary plus benefits; and • the number of hours you worked per week, number of weeks you worked per year and any extended periods of leave. Proof of Compensation Further documentation and/or information is required to support that your work experience with XXX. under NOC 2173 was paid. Please provide documentation to verify that you were paid for your work experience, which may include the following: • Pay slips for the first and last month of this period of work experience; • Bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of this period of work experience You have 15 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide the additional information and/or documentation. Should the program not receive the requested additional information within 15 calendar days, your application will be assessed based on the information already provided.

B_05

Sep 29, 2019
Hi guys

I submitted my profile under wrong stream . I realised it after i got an incomplete application mail from oinp guys..

Some way i can get this sorted and mend the things..
mi accidentally created profole under skilled traders stream instead of hr priority stream

Please help .. this might be lass chnace..

I got noi on 1 aug and submiited on 9 spet.. 45 days are already over

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
You can apply WP extension 3-4 months early. However, once you receive ITA it takes upto 6 months to get PR approval. The void your extension if they see PR is approved. So don't worry about it and go for Extension in 2-3 months while you are still waiting for ITA.
I have ECA done and will complete Up front medical tests in 1/2 weeks. Only police verification certificate may delay the submission as it can not be initiated without ITA confirmation. But these days India Police verification cert does not take more than 20 days. FBI check report (for USA history) is also available within 2 weeks time after they receive all documents of an application. Considering document submission to IRCC happens within 30-40 days after ITA, then how many additional months IRCC would take to entire PR application processed (Assuming all documents are accepted and correct)? 3 to 4 months? or Is that a wishful thinking? Lol

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
NOI - 1st Aug 2019 (OINP tech draw)
Submitted - 29th Aug 2019
Assessment - 13th Sept
DIP - waiting
Applied under HCP, NOC 2174 & my CRS is 435

Reactions: ayon789

Beppy

Aug 17, 2019
Hello,

Have you sent them an e-mail to change your category? If not, please send an email asap and follow up with a phonecall.

Hi guys

I submitted my profile under wrong stream . I realised it after i got an incomplete application mail from oinp guys..

Some way i can get this sorted and mend the things..
mi accidentally created profole under skilled traders stream instead of hr priority stream

Please help .. this might be lass chnace..

I got noi on 1 aug and submiited on 9 spet.. 45 days are already over

Reactions: TripleE01

B_05

Sep 29, 2019
Hello,

Have you sent them an e-mail to change your category? If not, please send an email asap and follow up with a phonecall.

hey i mailed them ,, an also called them. Over the call they said it aint possible . :( Still having hopes with the mail .

Do u have ny idea, if i am not selected in this. then would i be sent another invite in near future

Sep 5, 2019
hey i mailed them ,, an also called them. Over the call they said it aint possible . :( Still having hopes with the mail .

Do u have ny idea, if i am not selected in this. then would i be sent another invite in near future
hey, sorry to hear about your situation, looking at the numbers for this year, looks like another tech draw is highly unlikely for this year. don't loose hope, keep following up with OINP team reg your current application

NOC0124

Aug 19, 2019
Hey Everybody! I finally got my OINP nomination! I didn't get a mail but I checked my portal and saw "approved". What do I do next? :D I'm so happy that I can't think straight!

This was my timeline:-

NOI Received: 31st May
NOI Read: 28th June
NOC Code: 0124
OINP Stream: HCP
CRS: 443
OINP Application Submitted: 12th July
ADR: 20th July (WES to Ontario)
Receipt Of Complete Application: 22nd July
DIP Stage: Between the 22nd and the 24th of July (No Mail notification, but checked my portal on the 24th)
Approval: 1st October

AanchalRaj

Oct 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, my score is 435 and received NOI from Ontario on 1st august.

I completed and submitted the form on 8th sep and was waiting for response. Recieved a response on 28th that my documents are incomplete. When further checked I got to know that I applied in the wrong steam, I had to apply for HCP and by mistake I applied in Skilled Trades stream. Since the 45 days period is over can't apply again in HCP.

Please suggest some solution for my situation, what next steps should I follow?

Thanks in advance

Shreech

Sep 27, 2019
Assessment - 13th Sept
DIP - waiting

When can I expect my status to change from assessment to DIP ?

ayon789

Aug 23, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
04-01-2020
Assessment - 13th Sept
DIP - waiting
I have the same situation as yours.
Submission - 28th Aug 2019
ADR - 10th Sep
Assessment - 10th Sep (submitted on the same day)
DIP - waiting