Sep 30, 2018
NOI received: 1st August 2019
NOC code: 2172
ONIP stream: HCP
CRS score: 448 as at when I received NOI.. at 443 now
submitted On: 26th August

S

Till waiting
Hi annie..i have a quick question..i received a noi under 1st aug tech draw when my crs score was 438. I lost 5 points this sep and its down to 433. I am still waiting for my masters eca. But havent applied for nomination yet..last day is 15th sep. am i still eligible? And should i wait and go through fedral or apply quickly to oinp?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hi annie..i have a quick question..i received a noi under 1st aug tech draw when my crs score was 438. I lost 5 points this sep and its down to 433. I am still waiting for my masters eca. But havent applied for nomination yet..last day is 15th sep. am i still eligible? And should i wait and go through fedral or apply quickly to oinp?
You are still eligible to apply because you got the NOi before your birthday... Go ahead apply and attach a letter explaining that .

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
You are still eligible to apply because you got the NOi before your birthday... Go ahead apply and attach a letter explaining that .
Thanks..But can we withdraw the oinp application if they hav not begun processing it and we get direct ita in the mean while?i am expecting my masters eca in coming week..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Of course, you can go ahead and withdraw if you are not ready to apply... If your CRS is up to 460 or 470 you should get an ITA once your ECA evaluation is out!!!

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
Of course, you can go ahead and withdraw if you are not ready to apply... If your CRS is up to 460 or 470 you should get an ITA once your ECA evaluation is out!!!
No..i mean to ask can i withdraw after applying ?i.e if i get ita soon.

SonuJ

May 28, 2019
Guys - I need some help.

I got the OINP call on the July 12th Tech draw. I have submitted my application and it initially was marked 'incomplete' saying that they need me to authorize WES to share my ECA with them. Once I did that, (the same day I received this notification), the very next day it went to 'Assessment' phase. It has been a week since it has been in 'Assessment' phase.

I was surfing through this forum and I found out that for the proof of funds, folks are submitting bank statements on letterhead etc. All I did was submit my bank statements that I downloaded online. Does anybody think that is going to be an issue for me. Is there a way I can still submit bank letter once it is in Assessment phase ? Should I even try to do that ?

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Updated timeline:

NOC: 0114
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 19th August
Assessment: 27 August
Decision in Progress: 13 September
Nomination: Still Waiting.

NOC0124

Aug 19, 2019
Guys - I need some help.

I got the OINP call on the July 12th Tech draw. I have submitted my application and it initially was marked 'incomplete' saying that they need me to authorize WES to share my ECA with them. Once I did that, (the same day I received this notification), the very next day it went to 'Assessment' phase. It has been a week since it has been in 'Assessment' phase.

I was surfing through this forum and I found out that for the proof of funds, folks are submitting bank statements on letterhead etc. All I did was submit my bank statements that I downloaded online. Does anybody think that is going to be an issue for me. Is there a way I can still submit bank letter once it is in Assessment phase ? Should I even try to do that ?
Hi Sonu. Yes, you may receive an ADR or a Letter with an intent to refuse your nomination because of this. Don't worry, it can be corrected. Get your statement from your bank (signed and stamped) and then notarize it. Keep these documents ready and submit it along with a letter of explanation as to why you didn't do this in the first place.

If you don't want to wait, then send OINP a mail and explain the situation to them and wait for them to respond.

This won't be a reason why you'll lose your nomination, but it may take longer to come through because of this.

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Guys - I need some help.

They will request you if they need it through email. Meanwhile you can get it and keep it ready. Anyway, that will be useful during ITA. No worries.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys - I need some help.

I think you'd fine if you submitted the statements along a letter listing details of all your accounts and their balances..

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello friends,

Is the following statement in OINP portal still valid?

"
If you see the red alert icon beside your file number, the OINP requires additional documentation. Click on the icon for more information about the request.

When all document requests are submitted successfully, a blue document icon will appear beside your file number. Clicking on the blue document icon will show details of all submitted document requests.
"

Whoever received ADR, please confirm.

Thanks,
Andavarayan M (Andy)