+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
Hi michaelle,
I suggest you must go through the application guide available is OINP website. It gives clear guidelines on what documents to submit as supporting docs for relative staying in Canada.
Hello Bikram,

I have just gone thru the OINP application guideline. In the guideline, it is mentioned that one of the criteria of "Intention to Reside in Ontario" is having relatives (e.g, I have my uncle) in Ontario.

However, OINP will go to EE pool and pick the applicants to send to them the NOI.

1) How do OINP know that I have my uncle in Ontario?
2) In EE profile, do we have option to indicate that we have relatives in Ontario? I am not in the EE pool yet and have not created the profile there. So that's why I have those confusions.

Anyone can help me to clarify?

psmofcts

Sep 11, 2019
Here are my timelines:

My Timeline:
NOI July 12, 2019
NOC - 0213
Submitted - Aug 24th, 2019
Assessment - Sept 7, 2019
DIP - TBD
Nomination - TBD

Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone.
Just need some advice. I missed to redact a credit card information on mybank statements. Is there a way to amend this? I plan to call OINP later, give my Application Number, and tell them about this. Please do advice on what to do.

Please, I just want to know if this will affect my application in any way :( I am quite worried.
Hi Jann719,
Please let me know any update on this. In my case, my credit card statement had the credit card number masked with only the last 2 digits visible (from the bank itself), so I neglected redacting the entire number with a heavy black marker. This statement was provided in the letter of explanation to clarify a transaction in the POF bank statement.
Did you receive an ADR or face any other issue?

WishingCanada

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Hi! I am a returnee applicant from old policy of ircc 5 years ago. I’d like to ask. What are the chances of being nominated if crs score is 350? I am a hopeless case but just want to know my chances if still worth a try. Thank you so much for the answers.

jaoueis

Sep 9, 2019
Congratulations! You did your application in one day!
Yeah, I did receive one invitation before so I had everything prepared.

Their system calculates work experience as months. So I got invited to apply PR when I actually had 11 months of work experience. Then I had to reject the invitation. Right after that, CRS cutline boosted. But luckily, I got NOC in tech draw.

jaoueis

Sep 9, 2019
Hi, So these updates where coming through email? How were you tracking?
Hi, I checked my ONekey everyday. lol

You will get email notification when your OINP application get submitted, assessed, and approved. There's no email notification for "Decision in Progress" stage.

bbmaple

Sep 5, 2019
Who else from Jul 12 tech draw still haven’t gotten their nomination?

Today, I checked immitracker and saw that 1 guy from Aug 1 tech draw already got his nomination. Wth is happening T.T

I submitted July 19 and no ADR so far. Stuck in DIP from end of July....

FYI I submitted under HCP FSW.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Who else from Jul 12 tech draw still haven’t gotten their nomination?

Today, I checked immitracker and saw that 1 guy from Aug 1 tech draw already got his nomination. Wth is happening T.T

I submitted July 19 and no ADR so far. Stuck in DIP from end of July....

FYI I submitted under HCP FSW.
They say it takes 60 days to process applications.. I'd say be patient.. your nomination is probably on its way..

bbmaple

Sep 5, 2019
They say it takes 60 days to process applications.. I'd say be patient.. your nomination is probably on its way..
I know.. just been really anxious since last week. Do they mean 60 working days though or 60 calendar days? Just so I can follow up once 60 days are up.