NOC Code: 2175
NOI Received
: 1 August 2019
OINP Application Submitted: 12 August 2019
Assessment : 21 August 2019
Decision In Progress: 27 August 2019
Approval: ...awaiting...
Hello,
What is your CRS? NOC 2175 is not in targeted occupation list of Ontario.

How could u get the NOI from them? Thank you.

Lena32

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
London, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello,
What is your CRS? NOC 2175 is not in targeted occupation list of Ontario.

How could u get the NOI from them? Thank you.
The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 0213 Computer and information systems managers

michaelle

Aug 12, 2019
The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 0213 Computer and information systems managers
Thank you very much, Lena32.

I have other questions. If I can get IELTS CB9, I will have CRS 446, which is probably not enough for EE.

1) My NOC is 2133, which is not in the targeted list of Ontario. If I submit my profile in EE, any chance for me to get NOI from Ontario.

2) I have my uncle living in Mississaugas, Ontario. Does this relative tie increase my chance to get NOI from Ontario?

Last edited:

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Thank you very much, Lena32.

I have other questions. If I can get IELTS CB9, I will have CRS 446, which is probably not enough for EE.

1) My NOC is 2133, which is not in the targeted list of Ontario. If I submit my profile in EE, any chance for me to get NOI from Ontario.

2) I have my uncle living in Mississaugas, Ontario. Does this relative tie increase my chance to get NOI from Ontario?
Disclaimer: Follow my advice at your own risk

1) Can't say no for sure
2) Having relative plays a role in other provinces but I don't think in Ontario

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
My application has been deemed incomplete and I have been requested to upload some documents. My question is where do I upload the documents? I don't see any option in my OINP portal to upload request documents. Any ideas? I have also sent an email to OINP.

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
My application has been deemed incomplete and I have been requested to upload some documents. My question is where do I upload the documents? I don't see any option in my OINP portal to upload request documents. Any ideas? I have also sent an email to OINP.
What are the additional documents requested and when you want to upload new documents there should be a red-alert symbol next when you enter the application in which you can upload it.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
What are the additional documents requested and when you want to upload new documents there should be a red-alert symbol next when you enter the application in which you can upload it.
I need to submit some more documents related to settlement funds. Also on my application page I do see a message that says "Red symbol will appear next to your application if additional docs are requested" but I don't see that red symbol next to my application.

gshun

Aug 21, 2019
We just keep hoping for the best. :)
Same here as well!! Submitted on 3rd Aug and no movement since then. Every time I called and email, they stated its up-to officer. May be our both files went to same person or some other mystery like they don't wanna do anything with CRS score 450+ ? For most of the profiles NOI received May 31st ,July 12th, Aug 1st and 15th average time for assessment were 10-12 days.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I need to submit some more documents related to settlement funds. Also on my application page I do see a message that says "Red symbol will appear next to your application if additional docs are requested" but I don't see that red symbol next to my application.
Send them an email stating the same.. It could be due to an error with the portal.. attach the document in your email too..

They'd fix the portal and may accept the email as submission of the document..

There is a separate email address to report technical issues.. email the issue to that address too

Aug 18, 2019
Hi Dears,

As we all would like to anticipate OINP and some lucky ones have already received notification of interests from Ontario in 2019. Lets get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, discuss our timelines, and then share good news...

There is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram. and

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2018-join-here.534509/

Good luck to everyone!
OINP - Ontario PNP - Foreign Worker (FW) Stream

hello sir ,

my question on ONIP FW stream.

does the Job offer from my employer based in Ontario require to be positive LMIA assessment ?

I calculated my CRS score by EE tool and received 320, due to low IELTS marks(speaking: 7.5, Reading: 5.5, writing:6, Listening: 6).
does IELTS marks effect the OINP FW Notification Of Interest ? any specific requirement of IELTS under FW stream because I have a valid job offer and want to know my chances. to get trough the process.

does FW stream even consider the EE CRS score for NOI ?

thank you in advance, stay blessed

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Any one who got the NOI on Aug 1st submitted the profile and status updated ? List the status and date so others can track

NOI received: Aug 1st
Profile submitted :Aug 25th

anki_17392

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Any one who got the NOI on Aug 1st submitted the profile and status updated ? List the status and date so others can track

NOI received: Aug 1st
Profile submitted :Aug 25th
I too received the NOI on Aug 1st
Profile submitted: 24th Aug

Please keep me posted about any updates on your profile.
Thanks

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I too received the NOI on Aug 1st
Profile submitted: 24th Aug

Please keep me posted about any updates on your profile.
Thanks
Wondering are you guys getting it against IT NOCs i.e. the round that was declared on July 12th or this is a separate round all together?