+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received the NOI on 12th July and I'm in the process of gathering the documents. I received the reference letter from my office that mentions the positions I have held in the firm. However, the first job title is different from what is mentioned in the offer letter due to some internal organisational changes. Can you please tell me how can I explain this discrepancy?
If in your shoes, I would have: 1. Sent an email to your HR / helpdesk etc OR raise a ticket with them (whatever is available) and they would confirmed the discrepancy and they can't change it etc. i.e. some rationale. Use that reply with my submission for OINP. 2. If that's not possible (only if not) then anyway give an explanation in writing (being the first job it shouldn't be a problem, assuming OINP is about last 1 year's exp.)

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I want to share some of my good news with you guys: I just got my nomination today and here is my timeline:

Human Capital Priorities Stream
NOC: 1114
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 12, 2019
Assessment: June 17, 2019
Decision in Progress: June 25, 2019
Approval: July 30, 2019
Apparently they are in need for Finance guys :). Congrats.

Sep 1, 2018
If in your shoes, I would have: 1. Sent an email to your HR / helpdesk etc OR raise a ticket with them (whatever is available) and they would confirmed the discrepancy and they can't change it etc. i.e. some rationale. Use that reply with my submission for OINP. 2. If that's not possible (only if not) then anyway give an explanation in writing (being the first job it shouldn't be a problem, assuming OINP is about last 1 year's exp.)

I raised a ticket to the HR team, but they cannot provide any explanation in writing. Ontario considers last one year's experience and the discrepancy with my job tile is during last year itself. Can I just skip submitting my offer letter altogether since it's not mentioned explicitly on the OINP website? Any other supporting documents that can replace it?

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I raised a ticket to the HR team, but they cannot provide any explanation in writing. Ontario considers last one year's experience and the discrepancy with my job tile is during last year itself. Can I just skip submitting my offer letter altogether since it's not mentioned explicitly on the OINP website? Any other supporting documents that can replace it?
As they just need employment reference letter and then offer letter is anyway creating discrepancy, why are you thinking of submitting the offer letter in the first place? Just curious.

Sep 1, 2018
As they just need employment reference letter and then offer letter is anyway creating discrepancy, why are you thinking of submitting the offer letter in the first place? Just curious.
My consultant suggested those are required as supporting documents for reference letters. In case any alternatives are possible, please let me know. Anyone who has gone through the OINP process successfully, please suggest if offer letters are mandatory or not?

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hi,

Hope this will help you. I submitted my application in OINP which got approved yesterday.

I just submitted my latest 3 months bank statement, which was on the bank letterhead and with bank seal. There was no need for bank reference letter. And I think there will not accept if it is online download.
Mine are online downloaded and accepted by OINP.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
My consultant suggested those are required as supporting documents for reference letters. In case any alternatives are possible, please let me know. Anyone who has gone through the OINP process successfully, please suggest if offer letters are mandatory or not?
I didn't submit offer letter. I know mine is still in submitted stage only but I think it's safe to assume that as they didn't specify it so it's not reqd.

Reactions: ajd1994

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Everyone,

I received the NOI on 12th July and I'm in the process of gathering the documents. I received the reference letter from my office that mentions the positions I have held in the firm. However, the first job title is different from what is mentioned in the offer letter due to some internal organisational changes. Can you please tell me how can I explain this discrepancy?

Mention the roles and responsibilities

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Compensation
I don't have the payslip for 3 plus years. It is mentioned that need to submit first and last payslip of a period.

What if don't have all the payslip ?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Disclaimer: Follow my opinion at your own risk

Search the forum you'll find lots that have managed without reference letters or check Dream Abroad channel on YouTube

jumbobombo

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have received NOI from Ontario but have a small concern

My work experience of Software Engineer is from 6th July 2015 to 24th June 2016. It falls short of 1 whole continuous year by 10 days (5 working days)

I hope this won't be an issue :(

Anyone else in a similar situation?

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,

May I ask the opinion of the house on the below scenario:
I am working for company XYZ since 2013 and my job duties belong to 2 different NOCs(2173 & 2171). However, in my EE profile, I have mentioned only the NOC 2171 for the whole experience at XYZ. Now, what I want to ask is: whether I can enter my experience as 2 work entries in EE profile? Though, my designation and employer remained the same throughout.

In other words, I am thinking to break my 6+ years of experience as 4+2. 4 years: 2173 and 2 years: 2171.
Although, XYZ might issue me the reference letter mentioning all the job duties in a single bullet list(without mentioning the duration of each type of responsibilities I have here)

Would it be any problem for me? especially, changing the NOC code now when OINP is issuing NOIs to the one NOC I am changing to?

Your thoughts, please? I am in desperate need of guidance for this confusion as it could make or break my case completely if OINP issues more draws at lower CRS.