+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Sep 1, 2018
Hi,

May I ask the opinion of the house on the below scenario:
I am working for company XYZ since 2013 and my job duties belong to 2 different NOCs(2173 & 2171). However, in my EE profile, I have mentioned only the NOC 2171 for the whole experience at XYZ. Now, what I want to ask is: whether I can enter my experience as 2 work entries in EE profile? Though, my designation and employer remained the same throughout.

In other words, I am thinking to break my 6+ years of experience as 4+2. 4 years: 2173 and 2 years: 2171.
Although, XYZ might issue me the reference letter mentioning all the job duties in a single bullet list(without mentioning the duration of each type of responsibilities I have here)

Would it be any problem for me? especially, changing the NOC code now when OINP is issuing NOIs to the one NOC I am changing to?

Your thoughts, please? I am in desperate need of guidance for this confusion as it could make or break my case completely if OINP issues more draws at lower CRS.
If I were in your shoes, I would changed by entire 6 years experience to NOC 2173 since your employer is making the job easy for you. They're giving you a reference letters with roles and responsibilities of NOC 2173 for the entire tenure without a bifurcation.
The job title doesn't matter as long as your responsibilities are matching those of the noc you select.

Reactions: mohit2018

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
If I were in your shoes, I would changed by entire 6 years experience to NOC 2173 since your employer is making the job easy for you. They're giving you a reference letters with roles and responsibilities of NOC 2173 for the entire tenure without a bifurcation.
The job title doesn't matter as long as your responsibilities are matching those of the noc you select.
Thanks. But the thing is, I came to know that changing NOC (especially when they appear in demand list) can lead to rejection of the application in many cases. Hence, was my question.
But I do appreciate your reply. :)

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks. But the thing is, I came to know that changing NOC (especially when they appear in demand list) can lead to rejection of the application in many cases. Hence, was my question.
But I do appreciate your reply. :)
Ohh okay, sorry not aware about anything like that.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
You were simply unemployed in my opinion.
Would you or anyone else say that I need a letter of explanation for any gaps in my history where I was unemployed? Should I just say "Unemployed" or should I add a whole formal letter going into detail and what detail could I even add about an unemployment gap?

km119

Jul 14, 2019
For settlement funds, I have half amount needed as balance in 1 bank account and an existing FD with another bank account. Can I show both ? For this, I will need to get certificate from both the banks? I dont want to break the FD and transfer money to bank with balance amount. Please help!!!!

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
For settlement funds, I have half amount needed as balance in 1 bank account and an existing FD with another bank account. Can I show both ? For this, I will need to get certificate from both the banks? I dont want to break the FD and transfer money to bank with balance amount. Please help!!!!
People are allowed to have multiple bank accounts. As long as both accounts are in your name, it is not an issue

ajd1994

Jul 31, 2019
Hi all,

Can I update my job title and company name (minor name change) in the express entry profile after receiving NOI from Ontario?
I will submit my OINP profile soon and I want the information in both the profiles to be in sync with the reference letters received from my office.

(Job title in EE Profile is Software Engineer and in reference letters is Software Engineering Associate, hence I want to mention the second one in OINP profile too)

sagarpm30

May 20, 2019
I am going to apply for OINP. But for Employment reference letter, my organisation refused me give letter under "To Whom It May Concern". Can you please enlighten me whom should I suggest to Address?
Moreover, After ITA for the federal application what should be there at that time in employment reference letter?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I am going to apply for OINP. But for Employment reference letter, my organisation refused me give letter under "To Whom It May Concern". Can you please enlighten me whom should I suggest to Address?
Moreover, After ITA for the federal application what should be there at that time in employment reference letter?
Disclaimer: follow my opinion at your own risk

The director oinp

Oinp's address is on wes website or you can google it.. that should be fine

cinncinatti

Feb 25, 2013
Hi Dears,

As we all would like to anticipate OINP and some lucky ones have already received notification of interests from Ontario in 2019. Lets get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, discuss our timelines, and then share good news...

There is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram. and

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-pnp-oinp-2018-join-here.534509/

Good luck to everyone!

MISSSOAP

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, Just wondering if anyone under the master stream still waiting for the approval.
My timeline looks strange.

Submitted: May 13, 2019
Assessment: May 31, 2019
DIP: June 18, 2019
Still waiting for approval

I was called twice and been told the processing time for the master stream is 60-90days. But the official website shows 30-60days. Really frustrating:(

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi, Just wondering if anyone under the master stream still waiting for the approval.
My timeline looks strange.

Submitted: May 13, 2019
Assessment: May 31, 2019
DIP: June 18, 2019
Still waiting for approval

I was called twice and been told the processing time for the master stream is 60-90days. But the official website shows 30-60days. Really frustrating:(
You called them or they called you?