+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

LK009_LRE

May 30, 2019
Could someone who's successful getting the OINP, please tell me how to answer the below in OINP

"Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below (maximum 1000 characters)"

I have neither job offer nor relatives in Ontario to mention as ties. But i do have some friends.

Thank You in advance.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Targeted draw: 1072 NOIs issued. CRS: 439 - 469. Profiles created from May 31, 2018 to May 31, 2019:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
June 3, 2019
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest by Targeted Occupations

On May 31, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0114 Other administrative services managers
  • 0601 Corporate sales managers
  • 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
  • 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
  • 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
  • 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
  • 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
  • 0111 Financial managers
  • 1114 Other financial officers
  • 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
So surprised 0621 is on the list - that’s my NOC!

Now I regret so much that I didn’t get everything prepared earlier!! I’ve just started my ECA.... hopefully there will be more NOIs coming later this year...

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Mine is still in Decision in Progress since 17th may.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Could someone who's successful getting the OINP, please tell me how to answer the below in OINP

"Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below (maximum 1000 characters)"

I have neither job offer nor relatives in Ontario to mention as ties. But i do have some friends.

Thank You in advance.
It's ok to say you have friends and professional contacts who you believe you can lean on to make settling easier.

GG07

May 3, 2019
HELLO,
NOC 1123
NOI MAY 28,2019
OINP FRENCH JUNE 3,2019
2 DOCUMENTS REQUESTED JUNE 10,2019 (NOI RESUBMIT & TO ORDER WES DUPLICATE COPY)
HOW LONG IS IT TAKING THESE DAYS?

Kc050786

Jan 23, 2018
Hi All,

I got OINP nomination on 01 June under HCP and currently filling in details on Ontario Portal.

My ECA from IQAS says:

The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus in English.

The Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and operations management.

Above stands to be equivalent to 'Two or more certificates, diploma or degree'.

While filling selecting the option of Two or More certificates on the portal, it gives a information in RED stating
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher, or its equivalent.

I am quite confused what to do now because I have a 2 year diploma after by bachelor's so ideally I should be eligible in all sense.But unsure why portal is displaying that above bold line wen I select the option.

Any help in the matter is appreciated.

Thanks
Kartik Chhabra

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All,

I got OINP nomination on 01 June under HCP and currently filling in details on Ontario Portal.

My ECA from IQAS says:

The Bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a three-year Bachelor of Arts degree with a focus in English.

The Post Graduate Diploma generally compares to the completion of a University Diploma with a focus in business administration and operations management.

Above stands to be equivalent to 'Two or more certificates, diploma or degree'.

While filling selecting the option of Two or More certificates on the portal, it gives a information in RED stating
To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must have a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher, or its equivalent.

I am quite confused what to do now because I have a 2 year diploma after by bachelor's so ideally I should be eligible in all sense.But unsure why portal is displaying that above bold line wen I select the option.

Any help in the matter is appreciated.

Thanks
Kartik Chhabra
Strange. Perhaps you should just list your Bachelors degree for OINP...

vaishsk13

May 12, 2017
You wont be able to enter pool without any work experience (this is considered as a minimum requirement).

You have to continue your job until you have full 1 year experience, in the meantime, wait for you master stream. Chance to get picked is low since many candidates are waiting for this stream.

I suggest you to gather documents like PCC, ielts test which may take you a lot time to get them done
Did you get what is PCC and did you apply through PCC?

Question Bank

Jun 17, 2019
Hi
I have received notification of interest from Ontario on June 1. I have a query regarding the application submission on OINP portal.
I recently got divorced and have not yet received a divorce decree from the court. It will likely take a couple of months to receive the decree. Now, while I have stated my marital status as 'Divorced', the challenge is that my passport has my spouse's name. I cannot get my passport reissued till I receive my divorce decree. Would the spouse name in passport be a problem at this stage? Will Ontario progress with the processing of my PNP application or will they ask for a reissued passport without my spouse name?

Which one of the following should I do in this case -
1. Explain the discrepancy in a letter of explanation while submitting the application
2. Explain the discrepancy in a letter of explanation while submitting the application. Submit a notarised affidavit along with it.
3. Submit my application and not mention anything as the spouse name in passport is not important

Thanks for your help.

Naderb88

Jun 11, 2019
Hello,

I kindly need your advice on the following:

The company I have worked for during my first 4 years of employment was acquired, twice! Ownership changed in 2014 and 2018 consecutively. I was employed from 2009 until 2013 and when I attempted to ask the new HR person for an employment reference letter for my period of employment, they have refused due to "legal repercussions" after the acquisitions. They also refuse to document their refusal in an email, it was done via phone. They also do not maintain any employee records prior to 2015.

I have a copy of my old contract and two promotion memos, as well as a copy of my resignation email, sent to the team internally. No payslips though...

How should I verify my employment? If I explain all of this in a LOE will this suffice?

Thanks

Naderb88

Jun 11, 2019
yes u can now apply for oinp with your spouse ( let crs score go down)
u can write letter of explanation... and submit in oinp..
Hi Can I also please get clarity on the same issue? Planning on getting married. Can I add my future spouse after I get the 600 points and tag her along as a co-applicant in EE? Will I lose the 600 points or not? Thanks