+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Mozijikuu, Jan 15, 2019.

1. @anki_17392 @Rajanila @DhivyaDia

Update
    Finally received my nomination today.
    Below is my info and timeline:

NOC code: 2173
    ONIP stream: HCP
    CRS score: 435

Received NOI: August 1, 2019
    Profile submitted: August 24, 2019
    ADR: September 13, 2019
    Assessment: September 17, 2019
    DIP: October 17, 2019
    Approved on 8th of November

Received a mail from CIC that I have received a new message and logged in to my IRCC account, accepted the nomination and received 600 points.

2. Congratulations :). How about notification on https://www.oinp.citizenship.gov.on.ca/oinp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/ portal? Do we receive an email confirmation or status update to the OINP profile?

3. @ssardana I logged in to the OINP profile and checked it, but it still shows the status as DIP. It hasn't been updated yet.

ssardana likes this.
  4. Oh, thanks for confirming that. I had only been checking my OINP profile as the email ID on my express entry profile is of my consultant. Thank you and congratulations once again.

5. Any update on your side?

6. @Murasu ,

Congratulations.

We both have almost similar timelines. Can you please share here what is the subject of the message in your CIC account?

Thanks,
    Andavarayan M (Andy)

7. T

Thanks for infoming and Congrats !!

Murasu likes this.
  8. What are the next steps after receiving a provincial nomination from Ontario? The documents submitted for OINP are same for IRCC. Are there any extracted documents needed?

9. 600 points may be added in your crs score of CIC account. You may have a invitation in next draw. Need to wait for that.

Murasu likes this.
  10. None

11. Of a buddy:

Not in a hurry; goal is to get nomination by December and get PR by June 2020.

:)

12. @ssardana
    Thank you :) Checked the OINP profile today, the status has now been updated to "Approved"

ssardana likes this.

13. @Andavarayan The subject of the email is "You have a new message in your account for application: E00*******" and it is from "donotreply@cic.gc.ca"

bbjeon38 likes this.
  14. Documents are similar.. u would need pcc etc

Plus they ask you to arrange the documents a little differently

15. I just entered the pool with this score recently and I have been working on this title for over 5 years now.