+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

Sin99

Oct 18, 2018
J’ai fait mes calculs, il s'est avéré que je ne suis pas admissible dans les systèmes. Est-ce possible de commancer un envoi de demande d'intérêt pour gagner les 600 points ou bien je dois obligatoirement pouvoir créer le profil EE avant?
Oui tu doit créer le profil EE Tu peut avoir une response precise sur le guide d'instruction :http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_fssw.pdf Ontario’ Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Application Guide. Du moins, tu pourais fais le IELTS pour augmenter tes chances et aussi t'eviter les embuscade

Reactions: pachuxy

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, used to have a requirement of at-least 400 of CRS. I'm not seeing it now. Was this requirement removed?

Last edited:

poojap30

Feb 1, 2019
Hi,

Our NOC is 4163 and CRS score 432. What are the chances of getting OINP?
Also any idea how long is the OINP process open for this year?

Cheers,

smalias

Apr 12, 2018
Hi
I recently received NOI from Ontario. In my EE profile, I have mentioned a relative (citizen but not living in Ontario) but now that relative cannot provide the required documentation to prove blood-relation. I won't gain or lose CRS / FSW points by mentioning this relative. What's the best way forward? Is it advisable to remove the relative from my EE profile at this stage, or will that risk losing my NOI? Or alternatively let the EE remain and explain it in a separate LOE ? Please advise!

Last edited:

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
My aunt's in Ontario, but no birth cert. Since I declared the relationship in previous IRCC applications, I'd be lying if I now say I don't have one. So I'll include a paragraph in my LOE acknowledging that I can't prove the blood relation.

Hi
I recently received NOI from Ontario. In my EE profile, I have mentioned a relative (citizen but not living in Ontario) but now that relative cannot provide the required documentation to prove blood-relation. I won't gain or lose CRS / FSW points by mentioning this relative. What's the best way forward? Is it advisable to remove the relative from my EE profile at this stage, or will that risk losing my NOI? Or alternatively let the EE remain and explain it in a separate LOE ? Please advise!

psp188

Jan 26, 2019
Hi guys,
I submitted my profile in EE last Feb, and got NOI. May I need to create a new one before the expiration on next Feb?
I submitted without bringing my spouse to get higher CRS but if with my spouse the CRS will be too low to get the NOI, but if I got 600 points, could I bring my wife together to apply for the PR in Federal application?
Thanks for your time.
yes u can now apply for oinp with your spouse ( let crs score go down)
u can write letter of explanation... and submit in oinp..

Last edited:

rjowais

Sep 17, 2015
Hi guys,
I submitted my profile in EE last Feb, and got NOI. May I need to create a new one before the expiration on next Feb?
I submitted without bringing my spouse to get higher CRS but if with my spouse the CRS will be too low to get the NOI, but if I got 600 points, could I bring my wife together to apply for the PR in Federal application?
Thanks for your time.
Just message you privately.

Please check.

Thanks

Zaka123

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I have a CRS score of 423 with NOC 2174. I created my EE profile with my wife as co-applicant on 29th July 2018. I am still waiting for ITA. I have my birthday in September. What are my chances?

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hello All,

I got OINP 2 days ago with NOC 0124 (marketing managers) and a CRS of 439.

Now the issue is... after receiving the NOI, I learned that my double major studies in bachelorsdoes not count towards "2 or more degreed" so if I go with it I will probably be rejected for misrepresentation. But if I change my EE profile to bachelors only then I will loose 7 points and CRS will be 432.

So big question: does anyone know what was the cut-off score in January 2019 OINP ? It's not written on Ontario's official website yet. And, any ideas on if I would be rejected or not, by Ontario, because of the CRS score drop after NOI?
STATUS UPDATE: I contacted the Ontario Immıgration Program via e-mail stating that "my double-major was not evaluated as 2 seperate degrees so I have to change my EE profile thus dropping down below 439, which was the cut-off point for Jan 14 OINP invitations, and asking if I should go on with the application or not"

Their official response was "as long as you still have one bachelor degrees and comply with other prerequisites of the program
you can apply"

I completed my application on Feb 21 and today (Feb 22) the status of my application turned into "assessment" on ONe portal.

Fingers crossed!