+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2019 Discussion Join Here

tzygane

Dec 5, 2018
Hello All,

I got OINP 2 days ago with NOC 0124 (marketing managers) and a CRS of 439.

Now the issue is... after receiving the NOI, I learned that my double major studies in bachelorsdoes not count towards "2 or more degreed" so if I go with it I will probably be rejected for misrepresentation. But if I change my EE profile to bachelors only then I will loose 7 points and CRS will be 432.

So big question: does anyone know what was the cut-off score in January 2019 OINP ? It's not written on Ontario's official website yet. And, any ideas on if I would be rejected or not, by Ontario, because of the CRS score drop after NOI?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi , I also received the NOI today. .

But I don't see there is any accept link, either.... ( please let me know if you know how to do it..)

I have proceed to go to check Ontario website and followed the instructions to create a ONkey-profile... and browsing the application form online.

I have questions / and found some advices in the forum and hope we can also share to support each other: Please correct me anything!!

1. work reference: for outland, as the max points is for 3 years- so I interpret it as I could just supply a work reference under my NOC to cover this 3 years, and I could still list all my work experiences since I started working.

2. we received NOI on 14 Jan + 45 days, so the due date of submission is 28-Feb I believe.

3. Proof of fund: last 3 months of bank statements.

4. current questions: my spouse also submitted EOI- but hasn't get NOI or ITA yet- should it not be considered as an application? -- this is a question in the application form.

Hi all,

May I confirm that we just need 3 months of bank statements downloaded online ? And the amount to be

As I checked that IRCC for the fund proof is more restrict ( like bank letter and 6 months of statements...)

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello All,

I got OINP 2 days ago with NOC 0124 (marketing managers) and a CRS of 439.

Now the issue is... after receiving the NOI, I learned that my double major studies in bachelorsdoes not count towards "2 or more degreed" so if I go with it I will probably be rejected for misrepresentation. But if I change my EE profile to bachelors only then I will loose 7 points and CRS will be 432.

So big question: does anyone know what was the cut-off score in January 2019 OINP ? It's not written on Ontario's official website yet. And, any ideas on if I would be rejected or not, by Ontario, because of the CRS score drop after NOI?
the cutoff for latest NOI draw was 439 as per this link
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-express-entry-notifications-interest#section-1

Vik@1728

Dec 31, 2018
My CRS score is 437 in the EE pool. Do I need to apply separately for Ontario PNP. I created my profile this month but have not received any notification

Hardeymijuh

Jan 19, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
I got the OINP Notification of Interest on Jan 14th and currently CRS is 439. I have 2 Masters degree and have evaluated one with WES.
While filling the OINP form, i have to list all my post-secondary education. DO i need to evaluate my BSc and the other MSc or i just list them without evaluation?

Last edited:

Hardeymijuh

Jan 19, 2019
NOC Code......
My CRS score is 437 in the EE pool. Do I need to apply separately for Ontario PNP. I created my profile this month but have not received any notification
You dont have to apply different as long as you indicated in your EE profile that you can stay in Ontario province

Helahela

Jan 16, 2019
J’ai fait mes calculs, il s'est avéré que je ne suis pas admissible dans les systèmes. Est-ce possible de commancer un envoi de demande d'intérêt pour gagner les 600 points ou bien je dois obligatoirement pouvoir créer le profil EE avant?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Received NOI on 24th Jan 2019. NOC 2147. CRS 444.

R2k

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone

How to apply for PNP? First time here.. I need to know more about the application for PNP. Pls.help...
Thanks to your reply in advance..:)

v_t

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Is it okay to make changes to Work History on Express Entry profile after receiving NOI from OINP?

nidal01

Aug 29, 2018
Guys I have just created my express entry profile

How can I apply for Ontario if I don’t have a job offer ?

nidal01

Aug 29, 2018
Guys I have just created my express entry profile

How can apply to Ontario if I don’t have a job offer?

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Is it okay to make changes to Work History on Express Entry profile after receiving NOI from OINP?
Hi,

Yes you can update your profile in express entry website even after getting NOI with a caveat that it shouldn't reduce your CRS below 439 (as this was the cutoff for this batch of NOIs)

Reactions: v_t