+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018: Join here

Deependu

May 3, 2018
Hi ,I submitted my express entry profile in October 2017 and recently I could improve my score to 438. I happened to see some NOIs awarded were for EE submitted between 1 Jan to 28 March. So, am I out of contention for next call since I submitted profile last year?
Should I make a new profile and submit again?
hey did you created new profile, I am stuck with the similar dilemma.

Nagumh123

Jun 7, 2018
There is always a confusion between creating new profile and retaining old one, again OINP or FSW.

If you want OINP to issue NOI - create new profile and withdraw old one. 60 to 90 days is the current processing time from the date of submission.

If you want to wait for the score to drop to your score - retain old as it might help incase of tie breaker. FSW applications are processed faster than PNP cases. It's surprising logically, but true.

Because of the current scenario where the CRS score is remaining above 440, and OINP is currently issuing NOIs close to these scores and below 400 only if there is job offer, make a move based on your score.

Add 30 to 60 days additional processing time at CIC level if you are a PNP candidate.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Hello,

I need some help. I received my IELTS score and currently CRS = 404. I wanted to know whether I should create profile in EE and see if I can get Ontario PNP or should I send my scores for a recheck (as usual Writing = 6.5). I'm bit confused that if I send the score for recheck, i can't create my profile and may miss out if Ontario issues NOI.

My NOC is 2133 or 0211. Have Masters and 6+ experience in power sector.

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Also I've left my num here couple of times to be added to WhatsApp group but nothing as of now..could someone kindly share the link or add me plz??

raman.1417

Jan 4, 2018
Hey guys,
I got my NOI on February 9th and it expires around March 26th. Meanwhile I will have two new additions to the family through birth of children around mid of this month, I will not have any of the documents for them by the time my NOI runs out. I was wondering if it makes sense to submit application before and make changes later or just increase family members now without their passports as it will be a few months before I get them
Have you got nomination. regards.

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
There is always a confusion between creating new profile and retaining old one, again OINP or FSW.

If you want OINP to issue NOI - create new profile and withdraw old one. 60 to 90 days is the current processing time from the date of submission.

If you want to wait for the score to drop to your score - retain old as it might help incase of tie breaker. FSW applications are processed faster than PNP cases. It's surprising logically, but true.

Because of the current scenario where the CRS score is remaining above 440, and OINP is currently issuing NOIs close to these scores and below 400 only if there is job offer, make a move based on your score.

Add 30 to 60 days additional processing time at CIC level if you are a PNP candidate.
Hi. You mentioned oinp is issuing NOI to scores below 400 only if there is a job offer. Is that a job offer with Lmia or just a regular job offer? And if its without lmia should you mention it on your Express entry profile?

Gauravbrills

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Markham, ON
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
06-01-2018
Hi. You mentioned oinp is issuing NOI to scores below 400 only if there is a job offer. Is that a job offer with Lmia or just a regular job offer? And if its without lmia should you mention it on your Express entry profile?
Have 435 profile 2 months old still no noi shall I withdraw and re create. Any tips guys please add me to the group as well will dm

Sidra Sawal

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,
This month my CRS jumped to 423 from 398 because my husband's experience (ACCOUNT) becomes 3 years.
so my CRS in express entry automatically updated. Do I have to withdraw my previous account and make new one for Ontario PNP?
Can anyone update me what are the chances of getting PNP from ontario on CRS 423 and when was the last draw of PNP ontario and at what CRS.

Jul 10, 2018
Hello All,
I have created EE profile on June 5th, my current CRS score is 435. Usually how long will it take to get an invitation from Ontario to file PNP?