+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2018 - ICT occupations.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello Seniors,

I am planning to apply in Ontario Human Capital Priorities (OHCP) stream - ICT.
I have below query on Education and work experinace, as I am confused if
(1) I'l have provide my complete work experiance for Ontario Human Capital Priorities (OHCP) stream or
(2) only the work experiance after my Bachelors ie 2014 to 2018 still date.
Pls share your thoughts.

Diploma Education - 2004 to 2007.
Work Experiance - 2007 to still date jan 2018
Bachelors - 2009 to 2013 (This was done in correspondance along with my job).
I have my ECA report for both Diploma and Bachelors.

Anu Ranji

Oct 24, 2017
Though I got my IELTS results on my IELTS exam profile, I did not receive the hard copy.
Should I wait for IELTS hard copy to create the EE.

Thanks
Yes! you need the TRF number and the result published date while creating Express entry Profile. Both can be found in your IELTS Score card only.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Yes! you need the TRF number and the result published date while creating Express entry Profile. Both can be found in your IELTS Score card only.
Thanks

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka

guille1612

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Hi Friends

I created my EE profile on the 2nd of February.
In the form, I indicated, That I wanted to be considered for all PNPs.
After submitting the profile, in the EE Profile summary page on my account
it says
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Provincial Nominee Program Not Me
anadian Experience Class Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades Not Met

My CRS score is 383, which is not sufficient for OINP, but I should qualify for PNP prgrams like SINP, MINP

Can I Know why the profile says Provincial Nominee Program Not Met.
Please help
Thanks

ruka
Hello ruka
I had the same doubt just some minutes ago while updating my EE profile, and found out that the check "Provincial Nominee Program" will go to "Met" status once you receive an invitation of any province, like a flag. Before the invitation, will keep with Not Met status regardless of your good qualifications for any provinces.

Hope this helps to clarify. Best regards.
Guillermo

Reactions: adamdaban

adamdaban

Nov 27, 2017
Hello ruka
I had the same doubt just some minutes ago while updating my EE profile, and found out that the check "Provincial Nominee Program" will go to "Met" status once you receive an invitation of any province, like a flag. Before the invitation, will keep with Not Met status regardless of your good qualifications for any provinces.

Hope this helps to clarify. Best regards.
Guillermo
Thanks for your Info,
But what you mean Update your EE profile? which part was you changed?
regard,

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Can you use and declared one NOC? Working in a company for 9 years but had 3 work experienced in diff position. Current position is an analyst for 5, years. company only provide coe with jd from date hired to present, so it will looks like I am working in one noc for 9 years. Was it good?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friends,
I am a Software Engineer and created my EE with interest for OINP under the NOC 2173. My CRs is 383 and is coming down to 373 this June.
Since, OINP does not seem to issue NOI below 400, I am to try other posiible provinces.
The possibilities are MPNP, SINP and Nova Scotia. But Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is a regulated occupation requiring license in these provinces.
During my long career , my designation changed from Software Engineer,Senior Software Engineer to Tech lead and Architect.
But most of the job duities I have performed come under application developer as well. In fact when I compare the NOC duties with the duties I have performed so far, it's more like application developer.
But in the CIC web site, they have given some sample designations under 2174 (Application developer). This list does not have the designation "Software Engineer"

Would it be an issue if I change my NOC as application developer (NOC 2174) in my EE profile and also do the same when I apply for other PNPs.
This would also take away the requirement to obtain the licensing requirement for PNPs.
My worry is all my previous designations are "Sofware Engineer", Senior Software Engineer" etc.
Would this be a problem ?
Your kind help is much appreciated.

Thanks

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi friends,
I am a Software Engineer and created my EE with interest for OINP under the NOC 2173. My CRs is 383 and is coming down to 373 this June.
Since, OINP does not seem to issue NOI below 400, I am to try other posiible provinces.
The possibilities are MPNP, SINP and Nova Scotia. But Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is a regulated occupation requiring license in these provinces.
During my long career , my designation changed from Software Engineer,Senior Software Engineer to Tech lead and Architect.
But most of the job duities I have performed come under application developer as well. In fact when I compare the NOC duties with the duties I have performed so far, it's more like application developer.
But in the CIC web site, they have given some sample designations under 2174 (Application developer). This list does not have the designation "Software Engineer"

Would it be an issue if I change my NOC as application developer (NOC 2174) in my EE profile and also do the same when I apply for other PNPs.
This would also take away the requirement to obtain the licensing requirement for PNPs.
My worry is all my previous designations are "Sofware Engineer", Senior Software Engineer" etc.
Would this be a problem ?
Your kind help is much appreciated.

Thanks
Can someone please help

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
i
Hi everyone,

Same here. My score is 393.
Last year, OINP targeted ICT NOIs in June, so, time is coming.
It seems that OINP is a little bit busy right now[1], therefore, it may delay a little bit.
I hope it does not delay too much.

1 - https://www.cicnews.com/2018/05/ontario-continues-busy-2018-with-new-express-entry-invitations-0510609.html#gs.GVSxFIU

Thanks
Its been too late right, even I have less crs score of 393 with IT background. Seems this time we wont get any OINP with less than 400 score. :(