+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

heyCanada

Mar 18, 2018
Hi friends,
Hoping for valuable suggestions from all of you.

• I made an express entry profile with my work experience as 4 years 8 months around 20th Feb.
  • Out of this, in the initial 3 years 2 months, I was working as a Software Engineer. After this, i internally moved to business Development unit of my company. This job profile falls in a different NOC.
  • When I created my profile, i mentioned the start date of my experience as July 2013 and chose the NOC as the one in which I currently work in (1 years and 6 months experience).
  • I was not aware that I have to mention each of the job position that I held.
  • I received an NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb.
Now the dilemma is, which of the below option i shall go with?

1. Shall I proceed with OINP and continue with the current profile that I have in EE profile. (I will get a reference letter from the company stating the hours, regular employment and current positions and responsibilities. I will not mention the previous experience).
  2. Shall I get the reference letter with all the job positions and apply with previous NOC (2173), and explain in LOE that I could not mention this earlier.(Can this be a reason for rejection of my application?)
  3. Shall I leave all this, withdraw my existing profile, and create a fresh EE profile with correct NOCs and mention my primary NOC as 2173? (This way I have my profile created as of today and I have to wait for OINP again. Is it possible that they intentionally do not give me NOI even if i am eligible?)
  4. Is there another way, like I shall proceed with my previous NOC and apply for OINP. Although I have my NOC as with the latter experience (6221, 1 year 6 months) in EE profile.

Are we seeing the cutoff going down to 438.

CRS score 438.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi friends,
Hoping for valuable suggestions from all of you.

• I made an express entry profile with my work experience as 4 years 8 months around 20th Feb.
    • Out of this, in the initial 3 years 2 months, I was working as a Software Engineer. After this, i internally moved to business Development unit of my company. This job profile falls in a different NOC.
    • When I created my profile, i mentioned the start date of my experience as July 2013 and chose the NOC as the one in which I currently work in (1 years and 6 months experience).
    • I was not aware that I have to mention each of the job position that I held.
    • I received an NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb.
Now the dilemma is, which of the below option i shall go with?

1. Shall I proceed with OINP and continue with the current profile that I have in EE profile. (I will get a reference letter from the company stating the hours, regular employment and current positions and responsibilities. I will not mention the previous experience).
  2. Shall I get the reference letter with all the job positions and apply with previous NOC (2173), and explain in LOE that I could not mention this earlier.(Can this be a reason for rejection of my application?)
  3. Shall I leave all this, withdraw my existing profile, and create a fresh EE profile with correct NOCs and mention my primary NOC as 2173? (This way I have my profile created as of today and I have to wait for OINP again. Is it possible that they intentionally do not give me NOI even if i am eligible?)
  4. Is there another way, like I shall proceed with my previous NOC and apply for OINP. Although I have my NOC as with the latter experience (6221, 1 year 6 months) in EE profile.

Are we seeing the cutoff going down to 438.

CRS score 438.
The NOI you acquired doesn't based on your NOC, it on your CRS score.

I believe you have two different NOC's, add your 2173 as secondary NOC in your EE profile.
Try to obtain reference letter which covers jobs and responsibilities separately for both NOC's.

You can make umpteen changes in your EE profile till you acquire ITA.

All the best :)

Reactions: ertarun

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Is it required to re create profile,I had created my profile in July 2017, NOC 2172.

My consultancy told me not received create profile instead wait for Ontario to issue notification

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi all,

I created my EE profile last week with 441 and NOC 2173

Do I need to do something else to be considered for Ontario PNP ?

Do I need to create any profile in Ontario PNP site?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

Is it required to re create profile,I had created my profile in July 2017, NOC 2172.

My consultancy told me not received create profile instead wait for Ontario to issue notification
your consultant is a bogus consultant. it is clearly stated on the ontario website that they are searching for profiles created after jan 1st.
ask him to recreate your profile. better yet get your money back from him and do the whole process yourself.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,

I created my EE profile last week with 441 and NOC 2173

Do I need to do something else to be considered for Ontario PNP ?

Do I need to create any profile in Ontario PNP site?
when creating the profile you need to select 'ontario' or 'all provinces' in the provinces interested in section.

Reactions: DreamBig18

@ala

Mar 21, 2018
Hi All

forgetting to include the WES in the PNP after submission will lead for rejection or there is a chance that they will ask for it before deciding ?

Many thanks

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
Just update my EE account following my WES assessment, sitting with 406 points, what is the lightly hood of getting selected for ONIP and does anyone know when the next draw opens. My EE account is live since December 2017. My NOC Code is 1223

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Dear Fellas ,

Could you pls answer my question ??

1: My Scrore is 439 + job offer from Ontario . I received a NOI from Ontario on feb 27th/2018 submitted my application on April 4th ( People its a lengthy process )

I want to ask what if draw in April comes down to 435 ??? Will i receive ITA ???

Or can you tell me the process how does it work out ???

luckyalam

Mar 28, 2018
HI EVERYBODY.
I submitted my EE profile in November 2017, CRS is 330 and NOC is 3112. is there any chance for me to get ITA or job offer?
thanks in advance

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Dear Fellas ,

Could you pls answer my question ??

1: My Scrore is 439 + job offer from Ontario . I received a NOI from Ontario on feb 27th/2018 submitted my application on April 4th ( People its a lengthy process )

I want to ask what if draw in April comes down to 435 ??? Will i receive ITA ???

Or can you tell me the process how does it work out ???
How did you get your job offer? Are you in Canada already?