+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

I would appreciate if you can provide me with some feedback

I created the EE profile on 21 Feb 2018. I am currently working in Ontario on a Work Permit since Feb 2017, which I presume is Inland CEC.

I received OINP NoI on 26 Feb 2018 and submitted my application via the online tool on 3rd April 2018.
The application submitted was very exhaustive with all relevant documents provided.

With regards to my EE profile,
I received the ITA on 14 March. My score was 459.
I submitted the documents(including PCC, Work Contacts, Letter of References, Travel History, Medical exam receipts, Proof of Funds, Travel History, WES, IELTS, etc) on 4 April through the online system and paid the fee online(i believe this is called e-APR). I got the Acknowledgement of Notice(AoR) notice on the same day itself after few minutes

My query is with regards to the IELTS Score. The validity of my current IELTS score is until 30 April 2018.
Do I need to give IELTS exam all over again?

Appreciate your feedback thank you.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hi everyone,

I submitted my OINP application on March 7th. My status is still submitted but PPL who have submitted around my timeline have seen change in their status... I am starting to get nervous if some thing is wrong with mine... Is anyone in similar situation...pls let me know...

Thank u in advance

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I submitted my OINP application on March 7th. My status is still submitted but PPL who have submitted around my timeline have seen change in their status... I am starting to get nervous if some thing is wrong with mine... Is anyone in similar situation...pls let me know...

Thank u in advance
Don't worry, if something's wrong with your application or if something's missing, they would have let you know by now.

There have been previous instances on immi tracker where certain OINP HCP applications have not seen any progress after submission for up to 2 months... perhaps your application may turn out to be one of those. Usually for such applications the next stages tend to be a lot quicker than normal, so you're set.

I would suggest to wait till the first of May; if nothing transpires, you should call or email them for an explanation. All the best.

Marriala10

May 22, 2016
Hi all,
I applied for the PR through the OINP route in October 2017. I have received the request for the medical test from the CIC.

Does anyone know approximately how months of processing remain after the medical is submitted?

I will be eligible for express entry in may and before I received the medical request, I was thinking of applying for Express Entry because the processing time for PR through OINP is so long. But now since I've received the medical I might not apply for express entry, depending on how long is left in my current PR process.

My work permit expires in November, and that's the main concern.

Thanks

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Don't worry, if something's wrong with your application or if something's missing, they would have let you know by now.

There have been previous instances on immi tracker where certain OINP HCP applications have not seen any progress after submission for up to 2 months... perhaps your application may turn out to be one of those. Usually for such applications the next stages tend to be a lot quicker than normal, so you're set.

I would suggest to wait till the first of May; if nothing transpires, you should call or email them for an explanation. All the best.
Thank you so much for your prompt response :)
I guess I will wait then...

Mar 6, 2018
Hi All,
I have a CRS score of 424, with 2 years of working experience in NOC 2173 any chances for getting ontario PNP. Should i apply for it or not?

RFC

Jan 8, 2018
Guys, I submitted my ontario pnp hcp application on 29th jan 2018. The status is still submitted. Is that normal?
Hi, I submitted mine on 23rd Feb for the same stream. Still in submitted now. I've called them twice now to check in, they've said it's normal (although very frustrating!). Have you tried calling them? Let me know how you get on.

Reactions: CoolSandy

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys...
i got NOI AND. I’m planning to apply under skilled trade stream (oinp) . The problem is I don’t have sufficient funds for POF. Currently I’m residing in Ontario, have more than 1yr of experience and also have valid perm job offer. Should I really need to submit bank statement . Moreover, 2months before I borrowed money from my frnds to get the bank statement for US visa. If I submit the bank statement now , would that be a problem? Or do I need to explain how and why i got that money?

junti

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone,

Thank u in advance
me too in same boat...created EE profile on 10th april with CRS 416 and still status shows 'Submitted'...i'm not sure wat should be the next status....confused coz many ppl got NOI within a week time...hope Ontario did not stop sending NOI currently...waitinggg

HishamHafiz

Jun 9, 2017
Due to the high demand we can expect OINP will continue the same trend this year
just a question, with out receiving the Notification of Interest from Ontario through my Express entry file, I can not create application for OINP program?, and as my CSR score is very low 380 so that is mean it is hard for me.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Read the post on Page 14 of the same thread where the member mentions this

“You can not apply until OINP chooses to send you an NOI”
and for them to choose you and send the NOI you need to have a valid and active EE profile.

Reactions: HishamHafiz

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have created my Express Entry Profile on 10th March 2018 with CRS as 419, and NOC code as 2171(IT). Can someone help me understand if I hold any chance to get NOI from Ontario anytime soon?

Thanks
Tarun.