+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

Peri

Nov 17, 2017
Hello Friends - I am writing this query on behalf of my friend. He is an IT project manager (NOC 0213), has post graduation, IELTS Score 7, PMP and lacks by 2 points for FSWP due to age. What could be the possible PNP programs he may consider? As he is not getting job offer. Please help

Acho1

Feb 5, 2018
Hi achayanz, I wanted to join the WhatsApp group through the link provided. But I got a message that says the invite link has been revoked. Please can someone help me

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Mates,

i have received crs score of 356 and my profession is into Administrative officers(project co-ordinator) (1221) and have total work expierence of 7 years.
i have got my IELTS results and in total my score is 6.5 (L:7,W:7,S:7,R:5.5) and i believe if i opt for province sponsorshiop then i would have chance of getting the PR.
Now I am trying to understand which is the province i need to opt in my express entry profile as i am totally confused and not sure which province has demand for my skill set.
Could you please help me to know which is the province i need to select here since manitoba accept my invite if their are any friends or relatives which i have neither of it and Saskatchewan they do not have my profession listed in the province nominee sub category.
Does it mean all the doors are closed for me in terms of applying for PNP nomination for any of the province?

Kunalx1x2

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
My current CRS is 425, I am 38 turning 39 this April.
I’ve a question
My current Job fits into NOC 0601 where I m working for last 3.7 years, but my previous job where I worked for 5.7 years suits more under NOC 0124, if I organise my ref letters accordingly, can I get picked for NOC code 0124, as I sense there are brighter chance for PNPs for NOC 0124. Please guide

testtaker1

Feb 4, 2018
Hi, I have a EE score of 416. EE profile created and submitted on 18th Dec 2017 and is valid till Dec 2018. Can someone please explain why few people are talking about withdrawing the profile and resubmitting when ONIP opens. Will my profile not receive nomination even because it was created in 2017 Dec?

@reality

Feb 23, 2018
Hey All, My CRS is 376. Are there any chances of OINP EOI for candidate having crs less than 400? My NoC is 2173.

Regards

hkglpr

Feb 22, 2018
I received Ontario, Invitation to apply. My NOC is 2147 (438 points). Is it necessary to submit ties to Ontario?
Because I don't have any. And my bank A/C is not 6 months old either :(

@GFR

Feb 25, 2018
Dear All,

OINP is a great opportunity for many candidates who have lower CRS Score. The year 2017 was great for canadian immigration and we are expecting to continue this trend in future. Our seniors have a great thread on OINP 2017 and majority of them received the Nomination, I think a separate thread is more convenient.

You can refer old threads here :

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here by andy108
2. OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide by rajkamalmohanram

You can join OINP 2018 WhatsApp group by the following link or PM me your number

=> https://chat.whatsapp.com/3PlaGUvUw2XIubIatmBjzr

Hope this Thread will be a great help for achieve our Dream Canada in 2018. Join this discussion, share your thoughts, update with latest News, help each other and make our dream come true together. BEST OF LUCK

@reality

Feb 23, 2018
Yes brother....last year ppl till 350 crs received NOI...just make sure your job code is in human capital stream
We don't know when they will go for targeted noc's, considering they will issue NOIs for below 400, only if their quota is not fulfilled by candidates with crs above 400