+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) 2018 Discussion

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
@sundar17feb99 I am a student currently in Ontario and got NOI.
Can you please let me know if my nomination will be rejected for me being a student here.?
I don't have any place in EE profile to specify I am currently studying here in Canada(except UCI number, which I specified).

Kindly advise

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
@sundar17feb99 I am a student currently in Ontario and got NOI.
Can you please let me know if my nomination will be rejected for me being a student here.?
I don't have any place in EE profile to specify I am currently studying here in Canada(except UCI number, which I specified).

Kindly advise
Am sorry to say, you can apply for nomination either with EE profile or when you completed your master's course in ontario.
Found a stream which is more suited to you, https://www.canadavisa.com/oinp-international-student-category.html#InternationalStudentMaster'sGraduateStream

For others, please skim through https://www.canadavisa.com/ontario-provincial-nominee-program.html

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Am sorry to say, you can apply for nomination either with EE profile or when you completed your master's course in ontario.
Found a stream which is more suited to you, https://www.canadavisa.com/oinp-international-student-category.html#InternationalStudentMaster'sGraduateStream

For others, please skim through https://www.canadavisa.com/ontario-provincial-nominee-program.html
I created EE and got NOI as well. I have 4 yrs of experience and now I am doing my post grad here. I got NOI based on my experience and IELTS score.
I mean to say that I don't have any tab/section in EE to mention that I am studying here while I created EE. I created it with all the details and give my UCI number as the only proof I am studying here.
Sorry for making you confused.
Kindly advise

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
I created EE and got NOI as well. I have 4 yrs of experience and now I am doing my post grad here. I got NOI based on my experience and IELTS score.
I mean to say that I don't have any tab/section in EE to mention that I am studying here while I created EE. I created it with all the details and give my UCI number as the only proof I am studying here.
Kindly advise
I believe, while you are creating EE profile under education column, there is "current study" checkbox. o_O
you can make use of it.

gorohitusa

Feb 3, 2018
Dear All,

OINP is a great opportunity for many candidates who have lower CRS Score. The year 2017 was great for canadian immigration and we are expecting to continue this trend in future. Our seniors have a great thread on OINP 2017 and majority of them received the Nomination, I think a separate thread is more convenient.

You can refer old threads here :

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here by andy108
2. OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide by rajkamalmohanram

You can join OINP 2018 WhatsApp group by the following link or PM me your number

=> https://chat.whatsapp.com/3PlaGUvUw2XIubIatmBjzr

Hope this Thread will be a great help for achieve our Dream Canada in 2018. Join this discussion, share your thoughts, update with latest News, help each other and make our dream come true together. BEST OF LUCK

VSelina

Feb 3, 2018
Dear All,

OINP is a great opportunity for many candidates who have lower CRS Score. The year 2017 was great for canadian immigration and we are expecting to continue this trend in future. Our seniors have a great thread on OINP 2017 and majority of them received the Nomination, I think a separate thread is more convenient.

2. OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide by rajkamalmohanram

You can join OINP 2018 WhatsApp group by the following link or PM me your number

Hope this Thread will be a great help for achieve our Dream Canada in 2018. Join this discussion, share your thoughts, update with latest News, help each other and make our dream come true together. BEST OF LUCK
Please add me to the 2018 WhatsApp group. My number is 00233553086015.

samkarthik

Nov 28, 2017
Kindly advise
can you please guide me on this process. or u can contact me on 9885076067 karteek. please respond

MunaJ

Jan 25, 2018
Ontario issued the NOIs for people with CRS 440-446. However, they issued the NOIs to people whose profile was created after Jan 1st. It is advisable at this time to delete the profile and recreate it. You can keep the same GC key
Hello..
I created my profile mid Jan 2018. should I close it now and open another one when onatrio announce for more NOIs? Thnks

samkarthik

Nov 28, 2017
Dear All,

please add me to the group 9885076067

shivavb

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Hi,

Is there any expert who can guide me on my case

CRS SCORE -376 ,

CLB -8 (L-8.5,R-7.5,W-6.5 ,S-7)

JOB CODE -2172

PROFILE SUBMITTED - 18th July..Waiting for NOI (also can somebody tell me any other province where i must be eligible)

I have seen many people suggesting to re-create profile on this forum,but I don't see any such post on Ontario. People are just expecting that Ontario will provide NOI to profile created after 1st Jan as they have recently mentioned dates for the candidate selected ,but my question is they can differentiate candidate on basis of profile submission then why would they ignore candidate who has already submitted their profile in 2017,if they want all people to recreate profile for Ontario NOI,simple one line message from them would be enough for us to understand,also there might be chances that on later date they start selecting candidate who had submitted profile in 2017 (as they are also ware that profile is Valid for 12 months ans this rule itself is set by Canada government)

Any suggestion above would be great help to many who have similar condition like me