+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ft1523

Aug 30, 2019
Hi,

I reside in the USA and I have received a Letter of Interest from OINP on Aug 15th, 2019. I have uploaded all the documents , however, I want to clear off few queries before submitting the application. Can anyone help me answering them ?

1) While uploading work history documents , “in proof of compensation” you can read - proof of income tax documents - are these documents mandatory ? I have already uploaded all the paystubs/ job offer letter, experience letter, resignation letter, work hours etc in the application.

2) In Other Optional Documents - Can I include a cover letter ? Is it necessary ? Or simply do not attach anything?

3) Other Activities (excluding education and paid work) – Is this Mandatory ? I just have a 6 - month gap after my Graduation when I was in a job search. Rest everything is in line with the application dates without a break – Do I need to write this as a separate letter or just fill “NO “ in the application and move on to the next tab ?

Some help would be appreciated.
Hi. I reside in the US too and was nominated for OINP last week,
1. for proof of compensation, usually the pay stubs, employment letter and job description are good enough but if you have more documents then by all means add them. I did include not only my pay stubs, but also my W2s just to back it up.
2. I don't think a cover letter is necessary, but you'll need to provide your intent to reside in Ontario letter which I believe you can upload under Optional Documents
3. Other Activities are not really mendatory -as long as you have already proven your education and work experience meet the criteria for the program in your letter of Interest.

I hope that helps.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
1. for proof of compensation, usually the pay stubs, employment letter and job description are good enough but if you have more documents then by all means add them. I did include not only my pay stubs, but also my W2s just to back it up.
2. I don't think a cover letter is necessary, but you'll need to provide your intent to reside in Ontario letter which I believe you can upload under Optional Documents
3. Other Activities are not really mendatory -as long as you have already proven your education and work experience meet the criteria for the program in your letter of Interest.

I hope that helps.
Perfect ! Appreciate it

The intent to reside letter is the one I can upload under its own tab.

AnitaM

Sep 30, 2018
On logging into my oinp E- filling Portal the status mentions registration expired. I had just registered yesterday..what has gone wrong? eoi score says n/a.

MHD22

May 10, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a question:
I want to extend my wife's open work permit. I got my pgwp and already started my job. I know that I need an employment letter and two payslips.
I am doing a postdoctoral fellowship and asked the university to mention NOC codes in my letter, but they said they could not do that.
My question is, does the letter mention NOC code, or this will be figured out by the officer?
Do I need to include any other documents?

Thank you in advance

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019

I hope that helps.
Did you receive the nomination ?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Is gift deed an acceptable proof of.funds for oinp?
Hi,

You may use Gift Deed ass source of fund, not as proof of fund.
Say your dad gave you CAD X amount as gift, then you need to show it in your account under your name and may attach Gift Deed as source of fund (if asked).

Good Luck

ntheegel

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone who has received NOI from Ontario twice on Same existing Express Entry Profile in this forum?

I have received a NOI on 12-July-2019 under HCP Tech Draw but due to false information provided by an immigration lawyer I have not proceeded with the submission to Ontario.

Issue : Under Work History in EE Profile Entered 8 years.But 1st and last year were not continuous. I was given false information by lawyer that this would lead to misrepresentation if I corrected the work history after NOI from Ontario.So missed this opportunity.Corrected work history later on.

Do I have withdraw EE Profile from 2019 and create a new express entry profile in 2020 for another invite from Ontario? Which one has more chances to be invited Existing EE Profile versus New EE Profile? Dont want to miss this opportunity again in 2020.Please advice.

lonewolf85

May 13, 2020
guys , when does the ielts exam expire. is it the test date or result date.
Here is my situation Took IELTS exam on May 12th 2018 , Result date May 24 2018
: Took another IELTS test in Sep 2019 . This time i got slightly less score compared to the first test so i did not update the profile with the new score.
Finished my masters in Jan 2020. Got additional points and score went up to 455.
Checked my profile today , May 13 2020 assuming the ielts score would have expired. But to my surprise ,the score is still at 455 . Anyways Updated the second score results , the score came down to 452.
Just came to know to that OINP invited 700 candidates for PNP nominations and my job is in the occupation list ! Will i get a nomination from OINP . I am kicking myself for not updating the test scores before. Any feedback is much appreciated

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
In what usual cases oinp ask for ADR?
Hi,

There is no specific case where OINP asks for ADR.
It may depend on the documents submitted like may be you have submitted old date Proof of fund.
While officer wants to see the latest one.
Or may be any supported document missing.
Or any other instance related to document.
You need not to worry till they asked specifically for it.

Good Luck