+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

jenhru23

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Can someone help me?

I submitted my application in OINP. However, i noticed that i put the wrong year for my job which i wont be claiming points for. I'm explaining in LOE that I wont be claiming any points on that job and mentioned the duration. But instead of 2012-2013, i mistakenly wrote 2013-2014. What can i do with this mistake? Thanks

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Aug 4, 2017
Hi All,

My partner and I submitted our application on 15 November 2017 and it is currently in Decision in Progress stage. Our CRS is 415.

We received an ADR on 1 March 2018 asking for various documents. One of the things being requested is proof that the main applicant has the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. We both had our credentials assessed by WES and the main applicants education is the equivalent of a Diploma (three years). I am aware that Ontario requires a degree as a minimum however is there any way, if our score is above 67 (we have relatives in Canada which will help the score), that we would still be nominated?

Please help!

RRS1981

Dec 28, 2017
Hi , need urgent help. I had Submitted my oinp application on 14th November and it’s still in Submitted status. From last 2 weeks I have been calling oinp and got to know that when they query my application number they cannot find it. However when I log in I can see all the details. They have raised it with IT team but it’s been 2 eeeks since then and no updates so far. It’s 4 months now that my application is still in Submitted status. Can anyone advise if they have had a similar case before. Is there some way to escalate this for quicker resolution.

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi

i have submitted my profile under skilled trade for OINP. there is one section EOI score showing NA. is it OK or should i contact Ontario immigration about it?
moreover i submitted my profile on 9th FEB but my status still showing submitted. please any help.

Thank You

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
what advantages does TEFgive for some one who is 35 years and above?
For Ontario French stream, an EE applicant that has a score of 403 after including the TEF and IELTS result but has not received an NOI , what could be the issue.
Must French be first lanaguage?
If yes must the EE profile be complted in the French verison or can it be English version?

Beside Quebec and Ontario is French necessary for any other province?

SKTUN2018

Jan 5, 2018
Hi All,
what advantages does TEFgive for some one who is 35 years and above?
For Ontario French stream, an EE applicant that has a score of 403 after including the TEF and IELTS result but has not received an NOI , what could be the issue.
Must French be first lanaguage?
If yes must the EE profile be complted in the French verison or can it be English version?

Beside Quebec and Ontario is French necessary for any other province?
for Ontario frensh stream, french must be first language CLB7 minimum
you may try to send EOI to New Brunswick. go to their website and you will see that that they accept in priority frensh speakers.

rlad

Jan 28, 2018
Hi All,

My partner and I submitted our application on 15 November 2017 and it is currently in Decision in Progress stage. Our CRS is 415.

We received an ADR on 1 March 2018 asking for various documents. One of the things being requested is proof that the main applicant has the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree. We both had our credentials assessed by WES and the main applicants education is the equivalent of a Diploma (three years). I am aware that Ontario requires a degree as a minimum however is there any way, if our score is above 67 (we have relatives in Canada which will help the score), that we would still be nominated?

Please help!
That should not be a problem, as long as your application is in decision in progress you should be fine.
The OINP doesnt reject applications just like that, unless you have fake documents or things dont add up.
Since when is your application been on the "decision in progress" stage?

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi , need urgent help. I had Submitted my oinp application on 14th November and it’s still in Submitted status. From last 2 weeks I have been calling oinp and got to know that when they query my application number they cannot find it. However when I log in I can see all the details. They have raised it with IT team but it’s been 2 eeeks since then and no updates so far. It’s 4 months now that my application is still in Submitted status. Can anyone advise if they have had a similar case before. Is there some way to escalate this for quicker resolution.
Did you hear back from them?

Aug 4, 2017
That should not be a problem, as long as your application is in decision in progress you should be fine.
The OINP doesnt reject applications just like that, unless you have fake documents or things dont add up.
Since when is your application been on the "decision in progress" stage?
Thanks! We are in the process of getting all the documents together so that we can respond to their ADR (have until 1 April to respond). We just hope that they will accept the fact that the main applicant has a diploma.
We have been in "Decision in Progress" since 12 February 2018.

Buwa

Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone.
Sharing my time line
EE profile created: 22nd June
CRS score : 384
Ontario NOI: (ICT week) 29th June
Application submitted : 16th November
ADR Jan 15th : Complete pages of passport. I had initially sent only stamped pages
ADR Feb 14th : More job details
DIP: March 6th
Nomination March 13th
Present CRS is 984. Awaiting ITA in the next draw.
Now my question is this , I did my masters in a country in Europe. And after my masters i applied for a work seeking visa and i was denied on the grounds that i didn't have sufficient funds. i appealed and left the country to avoid staying illegally when i learnt appeal cases takes very long to decide. The next letter i received just last week is that they have decided to put a ban on me re-entering the country for 5years and to register my name on the database of Schenghen for giving false financial information to immigration. I have another 3weeks to appeal this decision. I have left the country to my home country for the past 15months.
While i intend to share this incident with IRCC when i do get my ITA if everything stays the same, I am very worried as to what my chances will be. Since I will need to submit a police certificate from this country of study as i had stayed there for 2years. I do not know what the police will say about it.
I am very happy I got the nomination but I am so worried about what the decision will be when I do apply for the PR.
Please does anyone have any advice or suggestion or whatever. It would mean alot.
thank you

Reactions: Shunmugaraj