+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Job offer/contract letter is mandatory to submit in the skilled trade stream category for OINP ?
but i have only experience letter of my 12 month job.
should i ask my boss to give me offer letter?
Thank You

suminhbk

Feb 11, 2015
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Already done
What is the average time for PNP applicants?

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
Hello i cant access the portal

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys,
I recieved my nomination on 16-Feb. This group has been super helpful in answering queries. Thanks so much for all the support. My timelines were as follows:
NOI - 9-Jun 2017
Application submitted on 14-Nov 2017
AOR - 14-Nov 2017
Assessment - 13-Dec 2017
DIP - 6-Feb
Nomination - 16-Feb
Fingers crossed ITA will be soon!

I have one question, my passport was due to expire in Dec 2018 but could not apply for renewal at the time of OINP submission so had submitted an LOE explaining that. I recieved my renewed passport the same day I recieved my nomination. Do I need to inform OINP about the change or shall I submit LOE when submitting EE?
Please help!

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Hi guys,
I recieved my nomination on 16-Feb. This group has been super helpful in answering queries. Thanks so much for all the support. My timelines were as follows:
NOI - 9-Jun 2017
Application submitted on 14-Nov 2017
AOR - 14-Nov 2017
Assessment - 13-Dec 2017
DIP - 6-Feb
Nomination - 16-Feb
Fingers crossed ITA will be soon!

I have one question, my passport was due to expire in Dec 2018 but could not apply for renewal at the time of OINP submission so had submitted an LOE explaining that. I recieved my renewed passport the same day I recieved my nomination. Do I need to inform OINP about the change or shall I submit LOE when submitting EE?
Please help!
Yes, you need to inform OINP about your new passport. First step in PR application will be Screening where immigration officer will verify information between your EE profile and OINP File. In your OINP file your passport number will be different, so it will raise red flag. so Inform OINP about this.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, you need to inform OINP about your new passport. First step in PR application will be Screening where immigration officer will verify information between your EE profile and OINP File. In your OINP file your passport number will be different, so it will raise red flag. so Inform OINP about this.
Thanks so much. How does one inform them?

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Thanks so much. How does one inform them?
You can email them on this address: ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Make sure to refer your OINP application number as reference. Explain them the situation of your passport and send your passport's first page and last page screenshot in the mail as documentary proof of new passport.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
While sending email to oinp regarding change to personal details, should we mention something in email other than subject and the attachment?
@sundar17feb99
The body of the letter can have your application & passport number, First and last name.
It will be better if you brief your changes which made in the attachment.

Hope it helps,
Sundar.

singhjassy

May 9, 2017
Hi all. Need your guidance.
I had by mistake selected 0014 as my NOC code rather than 0114 in my EE profile. It was a typing error. I had updated the same before submitting my OINP application.
Now I have received an email from OINP written below.
I am going to include screenshots of my EE profile where I have already changed my NOC code to 0114 and a letter of explanation mentioning the error and that my employment reference letters will remain the same.
Kindly suggest/recommend incase I should add any other documents.

Dear Jaskirat Singh Chugh,

Your Express Entry application received on November 17, 2017, is currently being assessed.

Re: File Number:_________

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

Work Experience:

All applicants are required to have a minimum of one year continuous work experience in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code indicated in their Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The work experience must be obtained within the last five years from the date of the Notification of Interest from Ontario.

The OINP calculates work experience based on the date of the Notification of Interest from Ontario. In your case, the OINP issued the Notification of Interest on June 9, 2017 and your work experience was assessed as of this date. As outlined in the Application Guide: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, “The NOC code in your application should be the same as the primary NOC code in your profile. If there is a discrepancy between what is provided in your application and in your Express Entry profile, you will be assessed against the NOC code in your Express Entry profile.”

• The NOC code associated with your Express Entry profile is NOC 0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations.

• Your application indicates that your eligible work experience within the past 5 years from NOI can be with either:
o ____________ as an Administrative Manager during the period of April 7, 2012 to April 3, 2015 and May 27, 2016 to the present, or

• ____________ as a Real Estate and Lands Broker during the period of May 8, 2015 to May 15, 2016.

· The job duties listed in the reference letters from Hembkunt Builders dated November 5, 2017 and SNS Properties dated November 12, 2017 may not match the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties to be considered under NOC 0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations.

Please confirm the appropriate NOC and job experience you wish to be assessed under.

Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s). Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

Investigator/Analyst

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Hi all. Need your guidance.
I had by mistake selected 0014 as my NOC code rather than 0114 in my EE profile. It was a typing error. I had updated the same before submitting my OINP application.
Now I have received an email from OINP written below.
I am going to include screenshots of my EE profile where I have already changed my NOC code to 0114 and a letter of explanation mentioning the error and that my employment reference letters will remain the same.
Kindly suggest/recommend incase I should add any other documents.

Dear Jaskirat Singh Chugh,

Your Express Entry application received on November 17, 2017, is currently being assessed.

Re: File Number:_________

In order to continue the assessment of your application, OINP requires additional information related to the following program criteria:

Work Experience:

All applicants are required to have a minimum of one year continuous work experience in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) code indicated in their Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The work experience must be obtained within the last five years from the date of the Notification of Interest from Ontario.

The OINP calculates work experience based on the date of the Notification of Interest from Ontario. In your case, the OINP issued the Notification of Interest on June 9, 2017 and your work experience was assessed as of this date. As outlined in the Application Guide: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, “The NOC code in your application should be the same as the primary NOC code in your profile. If there is a discrepancy between what is provided in your application and in your Express Entry profile, you will be assessed against the NOC code in your Express Entry profile.”

• The NOC code associated with your Express Entry profile is NOC 0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations.

• Your application indicates that your eligible work experience within the past 5 years from NOI can be with either:
o ____________ as an Administrative Manager during the period of April 7, 2012 to April 3, 2015 and May 27, 2016 to the present, or

• ____________ as a Real Estate and Lands Broker during the period of May 8, 2015 to May 15, 2016.

· The job duties listed in the reference letters from Hembkunt Builders dated November 5, 2017 and SNS Properties dated November 12, 2017 may not match the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties to be considered under NOC 0014 Senior managers – health, education, social and community services and membership organizations.

Please confirm the appropriate NOC and job experience you wish to be assessed under.

Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your MyCIC profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting evidence that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen.

How to respond/submit documents: The requested document(s) must be submitted in a PDF format as an email attachment(s). Please, do not modify the subject line because it references your file number.

Note: If you are submitting any document that is not in English or French, you must provide a certified translation of the document. Documents must be translated by a certified translator and notarized for the document to be acceptable.

Note: If there are any changes to your personal information since application submission, please submit a Change of Personal Information Form

You will have, at maximum, 15 days from the date of this request to submit the above requested documents for our review.

Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Regards,

Investigator/Analyst

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario
I had exactly same issue when my NOC was different in EE profile and OINP application. They also sent similar mail to me. I updated my NOC Code in EE profile and send them the screenshot. But beware, my EE profile became ineligible within 1 hour after updating the NOC code because of some technical glitch. Make sure to wait for at least 1 hour after updating your EE profile. If it is still active, you can send screenshot of updated NOC Code and they will update it in OINP application.

singhjassy

May 9, 2017
I had exactly same issue when my NOC was different in EE profile and OINP application. They also sent similar mail to me. I updated my NOC Code in EE profile and send them the screenshot. But beware, my EE profile became ineligible within 1 hour after updating the NOC code because of some technical glitch. Make sure to wait for at least 1 hour after updating your EE profile. If it is still active, you can send screenshot of updated NOC Code and they will update it in OINP application.
Thank you Jaskamal for a quick response and guidance.
I had updated my express entry profile before submitting my oinp application in November. The EE profile is still valid. Still in worst scenario in ase the profile becomes ineligible do you have again wait for another NOI from OINP..?
And did you finally get the nomination..? I hope they dont reject the profile because of a typing error between noc codes 0014 & 0114..?

Jun 16, 2014
Hi All,'

The photo requirement for OINP says the following.
  • Dimensions: final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm by 45mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”), 300dpi or 413 pixels x 531 pixels or greater, showing full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph and including the top of the shoulders.
Not when I went to walgreens to take a photo they printed a photo of size 70mmX50mm. Will that work

Kindly help

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Thank you Jaskamal for a quick response and guidance.
I had updated my express entry profile before submitting my oinp application in November. The EE profile is still valid. Still in worst scenario in ase the profile becomes ineligible do you have again wait for another NOI from OINP..?
And did you finally get the nomination..? I hope they dont reject the profile because of a typing error between noc codes 0014 & 0114..?
My case was little bit different as my NOC was 2173 in EE profile and 2174 in OINP profile. Your case seems little complicated. I already got nomination as they accepted the change. In your case you need to select under which NOC you want to get accessed and update the same in EE profile. If you have relevant experience under the updated NOC , I don't think they will reject your application. They will assess your application based on new updated NOC code only.

Reactions: attim