+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello everyone ,

Im new in this forum but forgive me if I’m asking the wrong questions as I’m anxious about my pnp Ontario reply .

I received my NOI in June 2017 and it got paused in July which made me wait till 6th November when I finally applied through the website and paid 1500 CAD .. it’s been more than 30 days and I don’t know if the quota is full or I still have a chance to make it .

I have 402 points and that will be reduced when I turn 31 in February 16th .

Can anyone let me know the process and did anyone get any reply with the November application submissions ? Thanks

Ally
Have you issued your WES duplicate to OINP? I'm following a tracker and there are some people from early November still not under assessment (I myself submitted 15/11 and nothing yet). Guess OINP staff slowed down, since they have no reason at all to rush since they don't have any nominations left.

Fawwi

Oct 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
Have you issued your WES duplicate to OINP? I'm following a tracker and there are some people from early November still not under assessment (I myself submitted 15/11 and nothing yet). Guess OINP staff slowed down, since they have no reason at all to rush since they don't have any nominations left.

I havent received any email or update after the payment yet . I have a degree from the UK and I beleive WES sent me and my university verified copy of original certificate . Which I sent via portal online . Do I need to send hard copy even if I’m not asked via mail ? Kinda confused as it’s not on the website ... please elaborate !

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I havent received any email or update after the payment yet . I have a degree from the UK and I beleive WES sent me and my university verified copy of original certificate . Which I sent via portal online . Do I need to send hard copy even if I’m not asked via mail ? Kinda confused as it’s not on the website ... please elaborate !
Order a duplicate to OINP if you haven't done it yet:

Instructions for sending duplicate copy to OINP through WES:

click the Order Duplicate IRCC button
"Would you like to order additional copies for yourself?" should be checked No
Under "Recipient 2: Institution(s) receiving your report", delete the IRCC entry and add "Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT"
under Attention To, put your OINP file number
Then you should be charged a fee of $41.81

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
No, I am trying my best but same problem. Meanwhile, I am using this time to collect all required documents. Let's keep each other updated, thanks!!!
Hello, Tarhel! Finally I could register in the portal and get a file number! I´m very happy today! Later on I´ll try to upload the documents How about your bug?

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
If we get PR through Provincial Nomination, we have to stay in the same province for 3 years no matter if we get a job ? because if you move out of the province, you will have a major issue while applying for Citizenship or may even get PR revoked as you never contributed to the province with Taxation.

How true is This ?

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my oinp application on 18th nov 2017 my status is still SUBMITTED IS this normal or i should contact ontario immigration????

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I submitted my oinp application on 18th nov 2017 my status is still SUBMITTED IS this normal or i should contact ontario immigration????

Hi there !

Don't worry your status will change very soon. There have been other applicants that have also waited close to a month before any change of status to assessment.
Their official timeline for processing applications is 30-60 days as given in the link below:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Sometimes your application is showing Submitted status for a longer period of time but in fact the officer may have already given it a preliminary review.

Some applicants have also received ADRs - Additional Documents request from OINP when the status is still showing submitted, which means the application is being reviewed by an officer even though status remains unchanged.

Before the expiry of their official maximum timeline of 60 days, the majority opinion is that OINP officers should not be enquired by phone or email, as the applicant ends up getting only a standard reply that the application is in due process and all applications will be reviewed on a first come first served basis. Since your application submission date has not even completed 30 days time period, it would be wise to wait a bit before checking with OINP.

Surely you should get some good news soon.

Good luck.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello, Tarhel! Finally I could register in the portal and get a file number! I´m very happy today! Later on I´ll try to upload the documents How about your bug?
Hello Carioca,
I got my file number too. But the issue is the system doesnt recognize the family and first name i used when i registered and I dont know why. I have tried different ways but same problem. have you the same problem? or now you are in process of uploading your files?

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi Folks,

Are we allowed to extend our work permit if our PNP application is in progress? I'm concerned because my PGWP expires on Feb 3rd 2018 and I need to extend it.

Thanks in advance!

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hello Carioca,
I got my file number too. But the issue is the system doesnt recognize the family and first name i used when i registered and I dont know why. I have tried different ways but same problem. have you the same problem? or now you are in process of uploading your files?
Good evening Tarhel,
I'm uploading my documents. I'm just waiting for my translator to adjust some of his work, then I'll be able to submit the whole package by tomorrow. I'm so sorry to hear you're still stuck! I hope the technicians can give your case some attention quickly. Have you checked whether you've written you family name in capital letters or all in small letters? Just try all possible combinations! I cross my fingers for you! Let me know when you have news about it, alright?
Talk soon!

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Folks,

Are we allowed to extend our work permit if our PNP application is in progress? I'm concerned because my PGWP expires on Feb 3rd 2018 and I need to extend it.

Thanks in advance!
If you are working in Canada, you would have specified the same and claim points for this.
Extending your work permit won't cause any harm. I believe.