+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Amnark

Mar 7, 2017
Dear Experts, need your advise, i have claimed 15 points of my sibling (Sister) in canada on June & reached 416 points, My Sir Name which i did not get changed after marriage is Amna "Riaz" whereas my Husband's name is Zeeshan. i got NOI for Ontario & now in process of submitting my documents. While acquiring document from sister, i got to know that she has entered my name in her siblings list as Amna Zeeshan instead of my original legal Name Amna Riaz. Now if i submit the documents claiming her my sister (Family registration Certificate, her PR card etc) they would certainly put an obligation that name is changed. Based on these facts she is now reluctant for her documents to be submitted. Having all this story discussed with my consultant he said we are not going to submit any documents for your sister & would put a disclaimer that currently we could not manage to have her documents. Because, even if do not claim 15 siblings point i still stand at 401 & is eligible for Ontario nomination.
Please suggest, if this approach is good to go or would it create problem?? I am the principal applicant in this case.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Dear Experts, need your advise, i have claimed 15 points of my sibling (Sister) in canada on June & reached 416 points, My Sir Name which i did not get changed after marriage is Amna "Riaz" whereas my Husband's name is Zeeshan. i got NOI for Ontario & now in process of submitting my documents. While acquiring document from sister, i got to know that she has entered my name in her siblings list as Amna Zeeshan instead of my original legal Name Amna Riaz. Now if i submit the documents claiming her my sister (Family registration Certificate, her PR card etc) they would certainly put an obligation that name is changed. Based on these facts she is now reluctant for her documents to be submitted. Having all this story discussed with my consultant he said we are not going to submit any documents for your sister & would put a disclaimer that currently we could not manage to have her documents. Because, even if do not claim 15 siblings point i still stand at 401 & is eligible for Ontario nomination.
Please suggest, if this approach is good to go or would it create problem?? I am the principal applicant in this case.

In my opinion, as long as you have CRS 400 or above even if you lose the 15 siblings points, you are good to go for applying with OINP.
So if you are not able to arrange proper documentation to prove the siblings connection then you can apply based on your own CRS which is 401.

If you already have valid NOI in hand you should go ahead and apply and add in your LOE- letter of explanation the complete details that why you are not able to provide proper documentation for the siblings points claimed at the time of making Express Entry profile.
Since your CRS does not fall below the required minimum I don't anticipate a problem with OINP, as long as you are clear in your LOE.

Seniors and experts please add your inputs.

Good luck

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
My score was:
L- 7.5
R- 8
W-6.5
S-7.5
If you get above 8 in Listening and above 7 in Writing... You can see significant score increase...

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I’m filling up my application for OINP. Need some help.
In the checklist, I’ve been asked to attach my NOI. Now the NOI is in my EE profile as a message and not downloadable as a PDF. How should I be attaching that to my OINP application?
Please help. Thank you.

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Hi, I’m filling up my application for OINP. Need some help.
In the checklist, I’ve been asked to attach my NOI. Now the NOI is in my EE profile as a message and not downloadable as a PDF. How should I be attaching that to my OINP application?
Please help. Thank you.
take a screenshot of the page through your laptop, (not mobile) and convert it into pdf or
print the page and save it as pdf and attach that pdf in e portal as a proof

Reactions: sundar17feb99

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
take a screenshot of the page through your laptop, (not mobile) and convert it into pdf or
print the page and save it as pdf and attach that pdf in e portal as a proof
Thanks so much. This might sound extremely amateurish, but the message in my EE profile was received on 6-June. I am now applying for OINP. Did I have to do anything after recovering the message? Or the next step is to submit application with docs? Thanks a ton!

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Thanks so much. This might sound extremely amateurish, but the message in my EE profile was received on 6-June. I am now applying for OINP. Did I have to do anything after recovering the message? Or the next step is to submit application with docs? Thanks a ton!
yeah..the next step is to submit application with docs in the Ontario one key account, not in EE profile.

Reactions: neetikapahwa