+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...

Thanks.

aasil123

Nov 7, 2017
Hi everyone!

I have recently applied for OINP under HCP as a single applicant. My current CRS is 413.
I am engaged and will get married soon. I would like to know at what stage would it be best / least time consuming stage to add a spouse? Before getting my provincial, after getting my provincial nomination or after applying for my ITA.

Thanks!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I think issuing NOI vs. accepting applications are the 2 different things. Therefore, this time I don't think they will issue new NOI, according to the announcement.

Anyone can clarify?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone!

I have recently applied for OINP under HCP as a single applicant. My current CRS is 413.
I am engaged and will get married soon. I would like to know at what stage would it be best / least time consuming stage to add a spouse? Before getting my provincial, after getting my provincial nomination or after applying for my ITA.

Thanks!
You have to notify asap to OINP about your marriage.

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...

Thanks.
for OINP, only main applicant requires birth certificate.

chandru_veera

Oct 14, 2016
November 7, 2017

Re: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached its registration intake limit

Please note that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on the OINP.