+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, Can I make changes to my EE profile after I have recieved NOI for OINP e.g certain freelance projects that I reviously included under work experience now need to be included in Personal History. The changes will not affect my overall CRS Score.

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Many thanks Anwar :)

A few more points as I'm gathering docs;

1- I have ECA from IQAS awarding Bachelors level. Online form advises to upload ECA report only, if one has completed education from abroad.

If you have a Canadian degree, provide copies of the following:

1. A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND
  2. Transcripts received from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree.
If you have a foreign degree, provide a copy of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. The ECA report must:
  1. Be issued on or after the date that IRCC designated the organization;
  2. Not be more than five years old on the date that you submit you application for permanent residence to IRCC; AND
  3. State that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher.
Question is; do I need to upload my degrees as well? I have them in Pakistan as I sent them for verification.

2- In Britain, we get P60 End of Year Certificate from employer every year. This shows the total earnings and tax deducted. Is that enough to show proof of compensation?

3- Do I need to show complete work experience in resume? I've only mentioned partial experience in EE profile with gaps. Would a complete resume create a conflict between my work experience in application vs resume? Should I just right a resume with only the jobs mentioned in application?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi, Can I make changes to my EE profile after I have recieved NOI for OINP e.g certain freelance projects that I reviously included under work experience now need to be included in Personal History. The changes will not affect my overall CRS Score.
If you are not claiming points then you can mention your experience in Personnel history.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Many thanks Anwar :)

A few more points as I'm gathering docs;

1- I have ECA from IQAS awarding Bachelors level. Online form advises to upload ECA report only, if one has completed education from abroad.

If you have a Canadian degree, provide copies of the following:

1. A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND
  2. Transcripts received from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree.
If you have a foreign degree, provide a copy of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. The ECA report must:
  1. Be issued on or after the date that IRCC designated the organization;
  2. Not be more than five years old on the date that you submit you application for permanent residence to IRCC; AND
  3. State that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher.
Question is; do I need to upload my degrees as well? I have them in Pakistan as I sent them for verification. Yes better to upload degree too! No harm in that. I even uploaded transcripts with Degree and ECA.

2- In Britain, we get P60 End of Year Certificate from employer every year. This shows the total earnings and tax deducted. Is that enough to show proof of compensation? If you have salary slips, attach them too with this document.

3- Do I need to show complete work experience in resume? I've only mentioned partial experience in EE profile with gaps. Would a complete resume create a conflict between my work experience in application vs resume?
Should I just right a resume with only the jobs mentioned in application? Yes, your resume should match the Job experience you have entered in your OINP profile, whether in work history or other activities.

Reactions: SHABSBUTT

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Also, sorry to bother with so many questions but I have one last one. In both applications i.e EE and OINP I should mention this undocumented work in personal history?
Yes, In OINP under "Other activities" and in EE profile under "Personnel history" after receiving ITA.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Sorry for being unclear. There was a typo. I meant, is it alright to make these changes in my EE profile after having received the NOI.
In case it is not effecting your CRS, you can change that and explain it in LOE and attach it in Other documents section.

Deep86

Jun 25, 2017
Hello friends ,

We got NOI in 11 July at 406(2175)...Now our consultant is preparing file for ONIP registration...but they said we need DOB certificate of spouse for registeration and at this moment we have sufficient proof of funds but it's 4 months old ,transffered from our parents account...

My confusion is ,DOB of secondary applicant is mandatory on the time of ONIP registeration or we have to provide on the time of ITA?

Secondly, is 4 month old funds will accepted on the time of ONIP registration..?

Please suggest us...

Thanks..

Last edited:

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys..
Have one question realted to reference letter

My employer has listed 5 to 6duties in brief and it matches my Noc code

Do i require more number of responsibilities?

swati11

Nov 6, 2017
Hello,

I have CRS score 381 and my NOC is 2171.What are the chances to get NOI from Ontario. Please suggest.