+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Wow, why did they open it in the first place? Doesn't seem that they sent any new NOIs this time

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Wow, why did they open it in the first place? Doesn't seem that they sent any new NOIs this time
They opened it for those of us with existing NOIs to submit. Many of us received our NOIs in June and July and didn't get to submit before they suddenly closed on July 25. They have very few nominations left for 2017, so it appears they opened it briefly to get applications to fill the few remaining spots. They should be updating their stats in the next week and will likely resume issuing NOIs early in 2018.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
November 7, 2017

Re: Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached its registration intake limit

Please note that Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream has reached the registration intake limit. No additional registrations for this stream can be accepted.

The OINP is monitoring the intake of applications with respect to the limits of Ontario’s federal nomination allocation, and will determine if any more applications can be accepted for this stream.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on the OINP.
Hi,
When they say its reached its registration limit, does that mean that it has taken all the entries and are yet to give NOI's or it means the NOI's have also been given out?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hey Guys,

I want to submit my application, but when I push the pay now to go to the page for inserting my bank account detail, I receive this error:

wvvw.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca says:
(1]Error ,unning sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
(2)Your payment ""as submitted, but the system \Vas unable to complete the transaction due to a netvwork error. Please contact OINP.technicalPOCl.technique@ontario.ca.(SBL -BPR-00132)

Do you have any idea what is the problem and what should I do?
Hi @Lunaa. Did you finally receive nomination by now? Please share your timeline for the reference of those of us who are just beginning the process.

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
***URGENT HELP NEEDED PLZ***

I need to submit my PNP application with OINP by Friday.

I left out some of my work experience in EE application as it was not getting me any points. Now OINP online application is asking for 10 years work history and a Resume.
anwar01 kindly suggested to mention the experience in 'other activities'. However, the statement in the section is as following;

Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)
Do you have any other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago)?
Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc.

Has anyone been through this before. I dont want the application to be rejected simply because resume didnt match work experience or mentioning work experience in other activities when im not supposed to!!

Thanks in advance for any advises :)

jefflying

Jun 10, 2017
hello,everyone! I submitted my application to the OINP yesterday. In the application I did not provide work contracts because the notary office do not accept my application for notarization of them. Instead, I provide a letter of explanation and a reference letter from my superviser. And the questions are:
a:Should I be safe in this situation?
B: If documents are deemed insuffcient,will the OINP asks me for additional documents or they just simply reject my application.
Thank in advance

gc2394

Jul 3, 2017
India
hello,everyone! I submitted my application to the OINP yesterday. In the application I did not provide work contracts because the notary office do not accept my application for notarization of them. Instead, I provide a letter of explanation and a reference letter from my superviser. And the questions are:
a:Should I be safe in this situation?
B: If documents are deemed insuffcient,will the OINP asks me for additional documents or they just simply reject my application.
Thank in advance
I'm in the same boat as this guy :) I have a complete, un-submitted application sitting in my OINP profile right now. I have all the documents except employee reference letters detailing the job responsibilities; although I do have other documents that prove my employment. I can get the reference letters but that will take a week or two at least, and I don't want to miss this window so I'm going to submit my application later today. Hopefully they will ask for additional documents rather than just outright reject the application.