+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,
Need some help from you guys. I completed my OINP form and while submitting the payment for application i got time out error. Amount has been deducted from credit card and but application is still in "waiting for submission". I am trying to submit the application now , but I am getting following error
"Error running sub process'CMOD Initialize Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL.BPR.00183). Error please try again . If you continue to encounter problem please email the ministry for assistance "

Any help/advice on this issue

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Anwar

I have a similar situation;

In my EE profile, I showed partial work experience of past 5 years, only what I was claiming points for. This had 7 months gap in between. I assume I need to mention the same experience in my PNP application. You just need to mention that experience against which you are claiming points, all other you can mention in Other activities in OINP application.

Secondly, When i received NOI, i was in my current job for 16 months. As PNP only requires 1 year of work experience, can I get away with just current job? I'm thinking of this as my previous employer is taking too long for experience letter and I only have few days left. If you are fulfilling 400 CRS and 67 points of FSW criteria with this 16 months of experience, then no need for for your previous experience letters.

Lastly, do I need resume for online application, as its in the document checklist (A.5). Few members have mentioned that there is no need for Resume for online submission. Yes you will be needing Resume for OINP application.

Many thanks.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hey all, I need some help with the OINP form. In the work history section, do I need to list all employment, or just the jobs I'm claiming points for? I only have documentation for the work I'm claiming points for. If I list all jobs, would it be alright if I only provided documentation for some of them? Thanks.
Only that employment against which you are claiming point. Other experience you can mention in OTHER Activities Tab.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi All,
Need some help from you guys. I completed my OINP form and while submitting the payment for application i got time out error. Amount has been deducted from credit card and but application is still in "waiting for submission". I am trying to submit the application now , but I am getting following error
"Error running sub process'CMOD Initialize Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL.BPR.00183). Error please try again . If you continue to encounter problem please email the ministry for assistance "

Any help/advice on this issue
It happened with some of the candidates previously. If amount is deducted from your credit card then its submitted. Your status will change to submitted within a couple of days.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hi Guys,
Could you please tell me if I need to submit police clearance when I accept OINP and upload my documents online? I mean while creation of the profile or anytime before submission (within the 14 day period). Or do I need it after I get the nomination?
I will really appreciate any response regarding this.
Thanks in advance.
Did you get 9 in writing the first time?

Reactions: Nandita

w-huss91

Aug 26, 2017

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
My crs is 405 haven't got any NOI yet, really hoping to get one
OINP re-opened HCP stream on 2nd Nov, which was a Thursday and started to receive many registrations from those that already had a valid NOI issued earlier.
Give it some time, in this coming week new NOIs could be issued.

They have mentioned in their program update that those who will be issued a noi after 1st Nov have to submit within 45 days of issuance- this has to mean something.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Be positive. Good luck.

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Need your help friends,

I registered for HCP stream yesterday. But I just realized that I missed uploading few documents like my paystubs, designation letter etc. How can I upload or send rest of the documents to them?

Is there a possibility of my application being rejected because of this

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
Applicants profile with direct ITA are taking on an average of 1 month to PPR ? Whats the average for PNP applicants ?

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017
It happened with some of the candidates previously. If amount is deducted from your credit card then its submitted. Your status will change to submitted within a couple of days.
It was me who faced this issue. Yes, you are right, if amount is deducted from your card then wait for few hours to get the confirmation mail. If you still don't get the mail or status change call OINP (+1 416 327 0374). They will resolve it.

Reactions: noblevrghs

Roh4canada

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have received the letter of interest from Ontario with a score of 347 CRS last june but i couldn't proceed with applying as the documentation was not ready. Previously i sent a email to OINP asking about the requirement of 400 CRS points and in reply they told me that they have lowered the points for certain NOC codes.

Does the same apply even now? Can i proceed to apply with my same application?

Also, i have 3 Years of continuous work experience in NOC 2171, but from the past 1 year i am not working. Does this have any effect on my application?

Thanks alot

noblevrghs

Nov 4, 2017
It was me who faced this issue. Yes, you are right, if amount is deducted from your card then wait for few hours to get the confirmation mail. If you still don't get the mail or status change call OINP (+1 416 327 0374). They will resolve it.
Thanks Both for the help. There is no status change till now. I will call OINP and try to resolve it.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi Guys,

I have received the letter of interest from Ontario with a score of 347 CRS last june but i couldn't proceed with applying as the documentation was not ready. Previously i sent a email to OINP asking about the requirement of 400 CRS points and in reply they told me that they have lowered the points for certain NOC codes.

Does the same apply even now? Can i proceed to apply with my same application?
NOI has the validity of 6 months irrespective of the score. So if your NOI is still valid, you can apply

Also, i have 3 Years of continuous work experience in NOC 2171, but from the past 1 year i am not working. Does this have any effect on my application?
3 years of continuous experience will fetch you the maximum points. It won't be a problem if you aren't working.

Thanks alot

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello Everyone, I need some help with the work experience info for OINP. Questions below:

Q1. In my EE profile, I have shown experience from 2008 onwards, however i have documentation for work starting 2011-present. So in my OINP profile, shall I show 2008 onwards or only 2001 onwards for which I have documentation?

Q2. If I was to keep my EE profile and OINP the same, I have only partial documentation for the work experience from 2008-2011. Is it sufficient to give whatever I have and give a letter stating why I am unable to provide complete documentation?

Q3. There was a period in 2015 i.e May 2015 to Jan 2016 where I took a break for personal reasons. How do I show that period?

Q4. My birth certificate is in a regional language. Will that be accepted or do I have to get it translated?

All the help will be much appreciated. Thanks!