+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Sinha12

Aug 17, 2017
Hello Everyone- I have a question about employment verification from OINP. I would highly appreciate anybody's input/advise on my question.

I have a start-up IT company which is 3yrs old now. Initially I was under the board of directors but now I removed my name from the registration.I have been working for the same company from past 3yrs and I have all the documents. Also, I'm applying as an employee and not self-employed.

However, on some Indian websites my name appears as a Director. Will immigration authorities check other website references as well or only our company website?

1. I would like to know how does the employment verification happen?
2. Do they want to know how many employees are working in my company?
3. Will anyone visit the office for the verification or just a call?
4. If it is a call, will they call the number mentioned the website or reference letter?

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
In filling the oinp forms, do you enter all your past 10 paid employment history or only those ones you are claiming points for... someone please clarify this for me. Thanks

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
May the left ones get nominations soon..
@anwar,@bill, pls solve my query
M claiming points for sibling.. But her pr card has expired.. Cos she came to India and was not able to complete the term, she's not able to apply for renewal of PR. Presently she's staying in Canada and has ontario photo card issued in her name from govt of Canada.. Has landing papers and expired pr card.
Will these documents suffice the purpose of establishing status of sibling in Canada?
Though I showed same documents to oinp and no query was raised..
Please share your expert opinion on the matter.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I got unlucky as I waited 3 months for direct ITA and didn't go for OINP, then they closed it for 3-4 months and my 6 months expired in October. Just re-create my profile again, let's hope for the best!

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Hello All,
Has anybody received a NOI for November 2017? If yes, have you created a new EE profile and deleted the old one? My score is 413 and I haven't received a NOI from OINP. Is it advisable to delete my existing EE profile and create a new one? Thanks!!

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello All,
Has anybody received a NOI for November 2017? If yes, have you created a new EE profile and deleted the old one? My score is 413 and I haven't received a NOI from OINP. Is it advisable to delete my existing EE profile and create a new one? Thanks!!
You should recreate new EE profile in the current date and delete the old one in order to become noticeable to OINP.

Good luck

Reactions: hema93

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My friend scored 390 Points in EE profile.
What are his chances of being selected?
OR they want 400 points for the invitation.
Please advise.

Sabarish

Jul 10, 2017
Hi all,

I received NOI on 29th June but while filling in the application form I incorrectly entered the NOI received date as 25th June.

Will this cause any problem, is there a way to rectify it.

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Remember they had cancelled the 400 CRS points for ICT NOCs last July. Does this still apply for the rest of the year? Should I recreate my EE profile in order to be noticable?

Please advise and good luck to everyone!