+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
okay guys, newbie here and I’m trying so hard to get it straight.
In order for me to apply, how do i know the skills in demand? My husband is NOC 5241 .
I read there are many paths ( skilled trade, skilled worker, etc )
Which one should I choose?? Kind of confusing

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Yes, many applicants are now getting PPR within 6 months. New average time is 140 days.

After reviewing sample of 100+ PNP applications from June onwards the following trend is evident.

Medical Pass/IP1 = 25-35 Days of AOR
NA2 = 1-5 days after IP1
Eligibility start = 80-90 Days of AOR
Eligibility Pass = 90-105 Days of AOR
File Transfer to LVO/CPC = 90-105 Days of AOR
IP2 = 120-130 Days of AOR
PPR = 140-160 Days of AOR (Based on few applications)

I hope this will help.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have not seen a single candidate on forum after July 2017 onward who applied and got rejected. (one was rejected and case reopened). So you will get the Nomination sooner or later. Recent PFL candidates data is not yet available but I guess you are not far from your Nomination. Even if OINP quota is exhausted for this year (in worse case scenario), you will get Nomination as soon as they will receive new quota for 2018. So hang tight and remain positive.
Thanks so much @anwar01 , your kind words and positive encouragement helps a lot. Yes, will keep my spirits high, fingers crossed and pray that all those waiting get nominated very soon.

inder.online

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys. I’m back again. I submitted my EE profile a week ago. How long does it usually take for Ontario to send out a notification of interest ?

Thank you,
Rahul
Thanks dude. I got it yesterday. BTW what does the expiry date on the nomination certificate mean?
For which category did you get nominated ? did you apply for a stream with job offer ? I thought Ontario has stopped issuing NOI

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
You will receive ITA every draw if you keep them declining.

Your Nomination is valid until the expiry date written on the Nomination Certificate. It is usually 6 months from the date of Nomination.

I hope this will help.
Do we need to need to get medical examination done prior to accepting the invitation.

Or after accepting along with other documents is medical doc also a mandate thing.

Will we be receiving any email/notification for proceeding with medical examination...

I am about to travel to US in few days.Can I get my medical examination there?Do we need to pay for medical?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Do we need to need to get medical examination done prior to accepting the invitation. There is no option to accept ITA, only decline application or continue application button will be active.You have 90 days to submit your eAPR after getting ITA. You can do your medical in any point of time in these 90 days before submitting application.

Or after accepting along with other documents is medical doc also a mandate thing.

Will we be receiving any email/notification for proceeding with medical examination... You have to upload your upfront medical examination along with other documents.

I am about to travel to US in few days.Can I get my medical examination there?Do we need to pay for medical? Yes, you can do it in US and you have to pay for it. Nothing is free in this world brother. :)
Answers in red.

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Thanks Anwar...so u mean to say I can go for medical examination even before continuing or declining the invitation.

Do I need to carry documents or can I go directly to authorized medical centre for exam..are there any specific list of tests to undergo.

Do I need to take my kid as well who is less 2 yrs age for tests

Umar tariq

Oct 26, 2017
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

My name is Umar and my NOC is 2173, I am DIP since 04/08/2017, over this period of time I have sent several emails, had calls to OINP Team in Canada in order to understand why there is a delay pertaining to results of my case, so far the only response I am getting is that Senior Officer is reviewing your application and if any additional information or document is required OINP Team will let you know accordingly, anyone is having the same problem, or am i the only one left with Human Capital Stream : NOI Received : NOC 2173 : FSW : DIP, anyone assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Umar Tariq

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Do we need to need to get medical examination done prior to accepting the invitation. No, but best to do it as late you can. For example for us, we had to wait for my husband's passport renewal so I received ITA Aug 23 and medical on Sept 15. We submitted on Oct 12.

Or after accepting along with other documents is medical doc also a mandate thing. They will give you a document to upload. In my case it was the info sheet plus receipt. But 1 week after we received the results and uploaded that along with other docs.

Will we be receiving any email/notification for proceeding with medical examination... There is a suggestion that you wait at least 3 days after medicals before you submit. Just so of the clinic had issues, you can be advised of the next steps.

I am about to travel to US in few days.Can I get my medical examination there?Do we need to pay for medical? Yes, the medicals was quite expensive! We have to pay for everything.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks Anwar...so u mean to say I can go for medical examination even before continuing or declining the invitation.

Do I need to carry documents or can I go directly to authorized medical centre for exam..are there any specific list of tests to undergo.

Do I need to take my kid as well who is less 2 yrs age for tests
Yes all family coming with you or not will need medical exam. My 2yo had his heigh and weight measured and checked by the doctor.

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
You are definitely not the only one - there are quite a few people in DIP status waiting on OINP.. Everyone is getting the same response as you when calling/emailing..

Hi Guys,

My name is Umar and my NOC is 2173, I am DIP since 04/08/2017, over this period of time I have sent several emails, had calls to OINP Team in Canada in order to understand why there is a delay pertaining to results of my case, so far the only response I am getting is that Senior Officer is reviewing your application and if any additional information or document is required OINP Team will let you know accordingly, anyone is having the same problem, or am i the only one left with Human Capital Stream : NOI Received : NOC 2173 : FSW : DIP, anyone assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Umar Tariq

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Anwar/Bill/senior member,
I got pfl on 29 September replied back on 2nd October.. Since then my status was awaiting information.. On 21 October I got additional document request and replied back next & day.. Yesterday my status changed to dip.. What could happen next