+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello Seniors,
I am in the process of completing my application for e-APR.
In my passport there are many entry exit stamps in Arabic language. Two visit visas are also partially in Arabic. Do all these have to be translated into English also.
An early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello Seniors,
I am in the process of completing my application for e-APR.
In my passport there are many entry exit stamps in Arabic language. Two visit visas are also partially in Arabic. Do all these have to be translated into English also.
An early response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
No need to translate any stamps or VISA. Just include these stamps and VISA pages in your passport scan. That`s all.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Despite there being a draw yesterday, there were no new nominations on Tuesday or Wednesday.....

Earlier that was not the trend. Infact, just before the draw, there used to be a flow of nominations.
Really dunno wat OINP is doing. Now they're probably busy with masters and PhD stream. They should really first concentrate on applicants that have been waiting for 90 days or more..... above all they never updated their processing timelines - still showing 30-60 days:eek:

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
Hi friends,

I hope this post will help my other mates who are on the same page of waiting for decision after PFL.

1.I submitted my PFL inquiry reply on 19th August and since then my status is showing "awaiting information"
I called OINP office today,and the officer said that they havent even seen my profile after getting my reply.So he will forward my file to case officer asap.He also adviced me that once case officer will go through the file , my status will change to DIP and then I will expect to have decision shortly.
In our conversation,he mentioned twice that today he will request case office to go through the file asap.

2.I will be turning 30 on 7th December and loosing crs score to 398 from 403.
I asked them that if I wont get any decision by that time,will my new crs score(398)affect my profile?
He said that the day you submitted your profile,your age has been locked
so if you are loosing points and going below 400 mark due to age,it wont affect your file.But if your CRS will drop due to any other factor apart from age , it will affect your process.

3.My question: what if the quota of 6000 will be filled up and then after I will get nomination?
His reply: we will give you withheld nomination , which means you will get nomination early next year.
I'm in a very similar situation (although not as long as you). Submitted PFL documents on 26 September and still 'awaiting information' as status. I'm planning on calling OINP later today. Could you please keep me updated on your case?

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I accepted Province/Territory nomination and post which I got ITA, but due to some reasons I am planning to decline it for now and accept it in further months.

How long will the 600 points allotted by Ontario province be valid..Any idea?

Will I be eligible if I decline ITA now and what will be my further ITA chances in coming months.

@BillHyatt and others pls help

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,

I accepted Province/Territory nomination and post which I got ITA, but due to some reasons I am planning to decline it for now and accept it in further months.

How long will the 600 points allotted by Ontario province be valid..Any idea?

Will I be eligible if I decline ITA now and what will be my further ITA chances in coming months.

@BillHyatt and others pls help
You will receive ITA every draw if you keep them declining.

Your Nomination is valid until the expiry date written on the Nomination Certificate. It is usually 6 months from the date of Nomination.

I hope this will help.

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
Hello Seedarat,
Do you know the reason why you're in DIP since June 10?
Have you received any procedural fairness request to which you have replied ?
Regards,
No pfl and no documents required I wrote them twice and ask the status of my file only answer is some cases get longer processing time

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I am about to mail my application to FBI for police certificate. However, FBI website indicates that they wont accept self-address envelop such as :"
  • Self-addressed envelopes will not be accepted. This includes pre-paid Priority Mail, FedEx account numbers, United Parcel Service, etc., foreign postage coupons, and requests to forward correspondence to the Department of State for the apostille process.
So, what kind of mail will I use? Any idea? should I use some courier with tracking number? USPS? Fed ex?

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello mcassim87,
I wrote an email to OINP yesterday stating that I have replied to their PFL in October, 4, and that my application status is still showing "Decision in Progress", since August while I believe it should have been changed to "Awaiting information" when the PFL was sent to me.
few hours I checked and found that the status became "Awaiting information".
I do not know if they have read my email and informed the officer in charge, or it was a coincidence.
Based on Bill reply to one of my posts, normally when they change such an application from "Awaiting information" to "Decision in Progress", then you can tell they're going through your documents, and you could expect a decision in a couple of days.

You could also contact them and ask the same in case you see that important for you.
Best Regards,

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
You will receive ITA every draw if you keep them declining.

Your Nomination is valid until the expiry date written on the Nomination Certificate. It is usually 6 months from the date of Nomination.

I hope this will help.
I couldn't see any where in the emails or website. Are you sure that its 6 months? anyways I have mailed Ontario team and waiting for their reply.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello mcassim87,
I wrote an email to OINP yesterday stating that I have replied to their PFL in October, 4, and that my application status is still showing "Decision in Progress", since August while I believe it should have been changed to "Awaiting information" when the PFL was sent to me.
few hours I checked and found that the status became "Awaiting information".
I do not know if they have read my email and informed the officer in charge, or it was a coincidence.
Based on Bill reply to one of my posts, normally when they change such an application from "Awaiting information" to "Decision in Progress", then you can tell they're going through your documents, and you could expect a decision in a couple of days.

You could also contact them and ask the same in case you see that important for you.
Best Regards,
honestly, does it matter though ?
if you have received AOR for the submitted PFL reply, shouldnt this be enough to know that they are looking into your documents.
I have also emailed them anyway to see what their response will be.