+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Rajan_1993

Oct 15, 2017
Hello guys. I am currently visiting my home country and they just opened OINP for PhD and Masters graduate stream (while I am still in my home country). I got myself registered from my home country (I have valid work visa and work permit) and my file number has generated. My doubt is can I submit the whole application (necessary documents) online as being outside of Ontario? Is it mandatory to stay in Ontario while you apply for OINP? I saw in several responses that we can travel to home country after applying to OINP but what about this matter? Please guide me on this.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello guys. I am currently visiting my home country and they just opened OINP for PhD and Masters graduate stream (while I am still in my home country). I got myself registered from my home country (I have valid work visa and work permit) and my file number has generated. My doubt is can I submit the whole application (necessary documents) online as being outside of Ontario? Is it mandatory to stay in Ontario while you apply for OINP? I saw in several responses that we can travel to home country after applying to OINP but what about this matter? Please guide me on this.
You can apply for anywhere, but make sure to give your residential address in your application rather then your visit address.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, wanted to know, has anyone in this forum received nomination without sending reminder emails to OINP or calling them up ?

Since last month everyone sending an enquiry email was getting the same standard reply (of having a backlog) I didn't send any email enquiring about my application. Plus there was also an opinion that pinching the officers again n again may not help much. And whenever I called it got transferred to the answering machine.

Pls suggest whether I should follow up now with email or calls? Is it only that majority of those, that had enquired, are receiving nomination?

Sorry if my question is kinda silly, but this forum always gives good answers, no matter what the question :)

Rajan_1993

Oct 15, 2017
You can apply for anywhere, but make sure to give your residential address in your application rather than your visit address.
By residential address, you mean I have to write the address where I am residing in Canda right? Not my home country's address where I am right now. Did I get it correctly please replay

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Even I got nominated and received this mail ,post that there's another email asking to ignore.

Do we just need to accept the invitation in GCkey site or need to respond as well to the email

After accepting the invitation what are the next steps of actions/documents to gather..
Can someone respond pls....

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Even I got nominated and received this mail ,post that there's another email asking to ignore.

Do we just need to accept the invitation in GCkey site or need to respond as well to the email

After accepting the invitation what are the next steps of actions/documents to gather..
You have to just accept the nomination in your EE profile, no need to respond to the email. Once you accepts your Nomination, your CRS score will be increase by 600 points and subsequently you will get the ITA in upcoming draw.

For documents needed for eAPR, consult following portal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Everyone

It is my first time writing in this forum, even though I constantly watch other's posts because I applied for nomination this year. Yesterday I received my nomination. My timeline was like this :

CRS : 370
NOC : 2281
NOI : 29 June
Submitted : 4 August
ADR : 18 August (required to share ECA report from University of Toronto)
DIP : 29 August
Nominated : 13 October

So it took 70 days from the date of submission.

Just want to say that last year in November my Student Visa was refused twice, and I had no idea about what OINP is. So don't lose hope and keep working toward your dreams and a better world.

Congratulations, thanks for the encouragement. Wish you all the best

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear all,
I just get my nomination today. Here is my timeline (mm/dd/yyyy)
Received NOI : 08/18/2017
Submitted: 10/01/2017 (44th day)
Assessment: 10/02/2017
DIP : 10/12/2017
Nomination: today 10/16/2017
good lucks for you guys who is waiting for Nomination