+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

CHECKSUM

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi all

If someone got a nomination and there after a change happen in spouse passport or any personal information, do we need to update OINP?

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello there,
Did anyone of those who have received PFL in September got nominated after he or she replied ?.
Got PFL in September 29, replied back in October, 2. Still haven't heard from them.
Best Regards

Hi, an applicant in our watsapp group got nominated yesterday who was issued a PFL, the timeline is below

Submitted July 9th, Dip Aug 17th, PFL 29th Sep, response submitted Oct 4th, Nominated Oct 11th

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Your official
Hello all , please helpe with below enquiry its realy confusing for me :

I checked my eligibilty via Come to Canada tool and its shows i am eligible and give me a reference code with the help of that code i created my express entry profile and it displays 363 CRS score with FSW criteria met. But later on when i calculated my FSW score manualy i score only 65 FSW points.
How it is possible?
Below is the FSW score breakdown .

Ielts - 16 points Writing-6 , L-R-S - 6.5 each
Education - 21 points - Bachelor 3 years
Age - 12 points - 25 years
Experience - 11 points - 3 years
Adaptability - 5 points - Relative in canada
Total - 16+21+12++11+5 = 65

Thanks in advance.
Score
Hello all , please helpe with below enquiry its realy confusing for me :

I checked my eligibilty via Come to Canada tool and its shows i am eligible and give me a reference code with the help of that code i created my express entry profile and it displays 363 CRS score with FSW criteria met. But later on when i calculated my FSW score manualy i score only 65 FSW points.
How it is possible?
Below is the FSW score breakdown .

Ielts - 16 points Writing-6 , L-R-S - 6.5 each
Education - 21 points - Bachelor 3 years
Age - 12 points - 25 years
Experience - 11 points - 3 years
Adaptability - 5 points - Relative in canada
Total - 16+21+12++11+5 = 65

Thanks in advance.
your ielts points are 18 not 16. So its 67. Check again

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
Your question is quiet confusing to understand.
What ECA have to do with Experience? Does your spouse experience is in Canada?

Kindly explain your questions in separate paragraphs to make it easier to understand.

General Question Answers:

1. Any difference between EE Profile and Post-ITA is recorded and is part of Eligibility Test. Anything that changes your score will need evidence or a well explained LOE.

Without that it may be considered as Misrepresentation. However, evidence or LOE attached will be sufficient if your scores doesn't impact your FSW and PNP Eligibility.

2. If your changes results in change in score then you should inform OINP so that your details should be matched during Analyst Review.

I hope this will help.
Thank you Bill for your response.. let me rephrase the question.

I am the principal applicant and I accepted my Ontario nomination yesterday.

On the cic page that details NOC description and job responsibilities/main duties, they also indicate at the bottom of the page - the employment requirements for each NOC.
For my spouse's NOC code 1311, the employment requirement includes "Completion of a college program in accounting" and it is listed as required.

He already has sent the necessary documents to IQAS for his B.SC evaluation but we are yet to get the ECA report from IQAS.

My questions are:
Since the B.sc is a requirement for his NOC, and we are yet to get the ECA report from IQAS, IF we get ITA by next draw will this be a problem post ITA Application during evaluation by CIC?

Or can I remove the job experience for his NOC 1311 from our EE Profile since we dont have an ECA to prove he is qualified to work in the NOC? I am really worried

Or is there no cause for worry?

I am thinking that maybe CIC checks educational qualification for spouse if you indicate a work experience in a NOC code, and probably matches the required educational qualification to the indicated NOC..

Please help me understand better, I am really worried.

I hope I have phrased the question better and clearly for understanding.

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
I got my nomination on the website but not through mail.... do you know how long does it take?
I have also only received the e-nomination on CIC website yesterday and not the mail copy.
I have heard it takes weeks to receive the mailed copy in some cases, I may be wrong though.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thank you Bill for your response.. let me rephrase the question.

I am the principal applicant and I accepted my Ontario nomination yesterday.

On the cic page that details NOC description and job responsibilities/main duties, they also indicate at the bottom of the page - the employment requirements for each NOC.
For my spouse's NOC code 1311, the employment requirement includes "Completion of a college program in accounting" and it is listed as required.

He already has sent the necessary documents to IQAS for his B.SC evaluation but we are yet to get the ECA report from IQAS.

My questions are:
Since the B.sc is a requirement for his NOC, and we are yet to get the ECA report from IQAS, IF we get ITA by next draw will this be a problem post ITA Application during evaluation by CIC?

Or can I remove the job experience for his NOC 1311 from our EE Profile since we dont have an ECA to prove he is qualified to work in the NOC? I am really worried

Or is there no cause for worry?

I am thinking that maybe CIC checks educational qualification for spouse if you indicate a work experience in a NOC code, and probably matches the required educational qualification to the indicated NOC..

Please help me understand better, I am really worried.

I hope I have phrased the question better and clearly for understanding.
IRCC only checks the eligibility criteria's and Spouse Work is not counted or reviewed unless it is in Canada. Now the question is do he has a Canadian work experience and if an answer is NO then you are not required to submit his work experience letters and neither they will be part of your assessment.

If points are claimed for Spouse Education and IELTS then you are required to submit all documents asked by the IRCC. So, it is recommended to send a complete file.

In case you haven't received ECA and get ITA you shall reject ITA once you have ECA Report and wait for a new ITA to come. As you have a nomination you shall be able to get ITA.

Now you have to see what applies to you. Did you claim points for Spouse Education and Language? Did you include these in OINP (Without ECA how you got points for Education)?

I am still confused that how you got Nomination (with or without spouse)? Why you require changes now when OINP has already approved your file with the current documents?

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
IRCC only checks the eligibility criteria's and Spouse Work is not counted or reviewed unless it is in Canada. Now the question is do he has a Canadian work experience and if an answer is NO then you are not required to submit his work experience letters and neither they will be part of your assessment.

If points are claimed for Spouse Education and IELTS then you are required to submit all documents asked by the IRCC. So, it is recommended to send a complete file.

In case you haven't received ECA and get ITA you shall reject ITA once you have ECA Report and wait for a new ITA to come. As you have a nomination you shall be able to get ITA.

Now you have to see what applies to you. Did you claim points for Spouse Education and Language? Did you include these in OINP (Without ECA how you got points for Education)?

I am still confused that how you got Nomination (with or without spouse)? Why you require changes now when OINP has already approved your file with the current documents?
No, I didnt claim points for spouse education, i have 0 points for spouse education on EE. He neither has canadian education nor canadian work experience.
I only claimed points on EE for spouse work experience of 2years and spouse IELTS test

Also OINP only required spouse IELTS and thats all the spousal points I claimed on OINP application. Since spouse doesnt have Canadian education

I guess I was just complicating things in my confusion, but this is lots clearer now with your explanation.

Thank you so much for clarification. I had thought spouse's ECA will be required in relationship to/or to support spouse's work experience which i claimed points for.

I appreciate your patience, Bill. God bless u.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
No, I didnt claim points for spouse education, i have 0 points for spouse education on EE. He neither has canadian education nor canadian work experience.
I only claimed points on EE for spouse work experience of 2years and spouse IELTS test

Also OINP only required spouse IELTS and thats all the spousal points I claimed on OINP application. Since spouse doesnt have Canadian education

I guess I was just complicating things in my confusion, but this is lots clearer now with your explanation.

Thank you so much for clarification. I had thought spouse's ECA will be required in relationship to/or to support spouse's work experience which i claimed points for.

I appreciate your patience, Bill. God bless u.
Just to make a clarification, there is no point in EE for Spouse Experience if it is outside Canada. In this case, you only requires IELTS results and that's it.

M DEV

May 2, 2017

Hey Bill.. please guide me about GC key and enrollment number..