+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Congrats to all nominated today. I have seen many Nominations today and unfortunately it seems to be an end of quota for the year. OINP will make an update tomorrow and lets see if any quota is left or not.
I did see only aroung 400~500 ITAs in sep and oct and there were 988 nomination left... How can u say quota is full? Any insight

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I am not an applicant and I posted it seems quota is filled not that I am 100% sure. OINP will announce new updates tomorrow.

In the past they usually share this information to announce end of Nomination related to a particular stream.

However, I wish everyone to get Nominations soon and may the tomorrow update be better for all.

Good Luck.

Reactions: aleekhan1

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
A bit cruel that they are saying there is an important announcement tomorrow, and leaving it there.. Surely they could just have made the announcement tomorrow - or told us today?

Reactions: JingleBells

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello There,
They may also just tell those who have been waiting for 3 months, and I'm one of them, we are so sorry please note that the quota is fulfilled, you just have to wait until next year.
I don't get to know how they manage application, but I'm so sure they are not organized at all. If the quota is fulfilled then I will be just a victim of one stupid calculation done by an officer who is not trained since he sent me a PFL stating that I have less then 67 points, when I have 67 points which makes me eligible for the program.
Sometime I just think that ONIP has made a mistake inviting people with less then 400 points, and when realized their mistake, they just thought about this PFL to send to many of them just justify the delay of applications processing.
Think of it this way, Does 67 points calculation have to be done in DIP status? it's illogical, normally it has be done in assessment.
Does Proof of funds has to be done in DIP status (like mcassim87 case), and a PFL will be sent afterwards? of course not this is stupid as this has to be done in assessment stage. It is called ASSESSMENT, applications are assessed to make sure they meet program criteria.
I'm really disappointed as they're not doing it in the Canadian way. This is not what I know of about processing and Canadian procedures which are classified among the well known in the world.
They keep tell me and others lies in their replies as applications are processed in the order they are received.This is not true.
They selected the best profiles and that is their right. However they shouldn't lie and say applications are processed in the order they are received.
To all those who got nominated. Congratulations again from my heart.
To those who are still waiting, what's meant to be is meant to be.
Best Regards,

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
please i need advise on challenge..

I have accepted Ontario's nomination and score increased by 600 pts, however my spouse's ECA report is not out yet. I already indicated work experience of 2yrs for him on our EE profile.
Thing is; I am considering removing his work experience now because of the delayed ECA report and because i wouldnt want it to be an issue post ITA Application whereby I cannot provide evidence of qualification for spouse work experience.

Question is: will this have a negative impact on my application?
Do I need to inform OINP as it will reduce my overall score? Or what do I do?

Please advise..anyone..