+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

PinayCan

Aug 24, 2017
Bill Hyatt pls. guide..I got pfl request last week.. job duties not matching with the noc.so i submitted revised reference letter and notarized document from my employer.. I submitted the supporting documents and got acknowledgement receipt of the same.. .. What is the possibility of nomination after pfl??????? how long it takes? what is the % success rate..
Hi @adijune. I got the same info requested by oinp. What supporting docs did you submit? Or did you update your noc.? Will appreciate your response. :)

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I submitted revised reference letter from my employer and notarized document mentioning declaration from employer.. Also submitted pay slips of 1st and last month of tenure..
Even I don't know what else could be submitted to prove

PinayCan

Aug 24, 2017
I submitted revised reference letter from my employer and notarized document mentioning declaration from employer.. Also submitted pay slips of 1st and last month of tenure..
Even I don't know what else could be submitted to prove
so it is the same noc but revised reference letter? thanks

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
PNP Inland - U are living in province and has received nomination from them

PNP Outland - U are living outside canada and has received nomination from province

Yes, in express entry we all are FSW (federal skilled worker)...
One thing to be considered here is PNP processing is damn slow. As of now it takes nearly 6 months where in FSW takes anywhere between 20 days to 3 months.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
One thing to be considered here is PNP processing is damn slow. As of now it takes nearly 6 months where in FSW takes anywhere between 20 days to 3 months.
Yes It is! But the fact that PNP candidates otherwise could not get direct ITA with their low CRS, waiting 6 month to get PPR is nothing. At least I am ok with this waiting time as compared to not having ITA at all without PNP. :)

Fin_Fin

Jul 6, 2017
I replied to the Procedural Fairness Request and got AOR. But still showing my status as Awaiting Information. Please advise what to do?

jkriek123

Oct 3, 2017
I replied to the Procedural Fairness Request and got AOR. But still showing my status as Awaiting Information. Please advise what to do?
I have the same issue, have been 'awaiting information' following a PFL for almost two weeks now, having submitted documents a couple of days after the PFL.. I did get the AOR about a week ago. When I spoke to OINP, they advised that only the officer dealing with the case can change the status. Thus I am interpreting it that the information has been received and added to the file, but the senior officer looking at the case has not looked at it again.

Would be good to have others' thoughts as well!

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Yes It is! But the fact that PNP candidates otherwise could not get direct ITA with their low CRS, waiting 6 month to get PPR is nothing. At least I am ok with this waiting time as compared to not having ITA at all without PNP. :)
Agree with @anwar01

For some of them or rather everyone.. having PNP is a blessing.. there are many ppl of whom CRS is below 400 and they got PNP and now they are in PR pool..

I like to mention one member' post .. one less day to PPR.. that's optimism

rather than saying it takes 6 months to get PPR..

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Fin_Fin,

I received a PFR too to which I replied in October, 2. the status is always Decision in Progress. I think it all depends on the officer in charge. to respect the process by changing the status to awaiting information or not. The officer in charge my study the case again without even changing the status , and if a positive decision is taken eh or she may change the status directly to Approved.

Reactions: JingleBells

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I have the same issue, have been 'awaiting information' following a PFL for almost two weeks now, having submitted documents a couple of days after the PFL.. I did get the AOR about a week ago. When I spoke to OINP, they advised that only the officer dealing with the case can change the status. Thus I am interpreting it that the information has been received and added to the file, but the senior officer looking at the case has not looked at it again.

Would be good to have others' thoughts as well!
Well i got PFL request last Friday and submitted yesterday with getting an AOR few hours later.
Strangely my status never changed at all, have been in DIP all the way along.