App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Congrats. Did you ask them about the decision or did they send it on their own on September 11th?
No...they send mail telling that my job seeker code is no longer available so that they couldn't issue the nomination.it was about to come on Sept 11th..but it got delayed as I made it wrong..they I send my new one...

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Guys I have received procedural fairness letter stating my job duties may not match with noc.. What should be done in this stage

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Where did you get these informations? I have one step sister (my father and her mother are married). Thanks
As you have a step sister living in canada, you are very much eligible to obtain/ claim 15 sibling points. Absolutely no doubt about it.
The confusion was about "on both the dates" i.e. at the time of submitting profile and at the time of submission of completed application eAPR.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Good
Hi All,
By god's grace got nomination today and score got increased to 1032.
Submitted :- July 25th
DIP :- August 20th
Received positive decision mail on September 11th
Nominated:-September 25th
Thanks a lot for those who supported me..All the very best to those who are waiting for nomination..
Congrats.... and good to see a nomination finally. Well I hope everyone else will get it soon. Praying !!

Fin_Fin

Jul 6, 2017
Dear all, I received Procedural Fairness Request from OINP asking to provide Intent to reside in Ontario and indication of ties to Ontario, though I submitted those earlier. OINP asked to provide documentation on the status of the Quebec Application which my spouse submitted last year. My spouse has agreed to withdraw the application from Quebec if OINP nominates. I have few friends in Ontario. Does it require to mention their names and details in the revised indication of ties to Ontario? Please advise what to do? What documents I need to submit to OINP in this regard. Looking forward to your valuable opinion.

Patutu

Sep 26, 2017
As you have a step sister living in canada, you are very much eligible to obtain/ claim 15 sibling points. Absolutely no doubt about it.
The confusion was about "on both the dates" i.e. at the time of submitting profile and at the time of submission of completed application eAPR.
Thanks

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear all, I received Procedural Fairness Request from OINP asking to provide Intent to reside in Ontario and indication of ties to Ontario, though I submitted those earlier. OINP asked to provide documentation on the status of the Quebec Application which my spouse submitted last year. My spouse has agreed to withdraw the application from Quebec if OINP nominates. I have few friends in Ontario. Does it require to mention their names and details in the revised indication of ties to Ontario? Please advise what to do? What documents I need to submit to OINP in this regard. Looking forward to your valuable opinion.
As their document checklist says, you need to provide them some kind of relation to Ontario, and yes those friends can be a good link, provided that they are ready to authorize you to put their name and number on the letter. You can also send scanned email to them regarding some jobs previously you have applied even a rejection letter from a company saying you are outside Canada. You better check their document list where they say what can you give with regards to "Intent"

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hello Friends,
Have it ever happened that someone got an ADR but also later received a Procedural Fairness Letter? All the cases that I have seen where applicants got a Procedural Fairness Letter did not receive ADRs. And all those that got ADRs received a nomination. Please let me know if this pattern and my understanding is correct.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Hello Friends,
Has anyone received nomination after 60 days? What is the longest time that someone has taken to receive a nomination from OINP under HCP stream?

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
I got PPR yesterday. Wishing you all the very best. FSW is pretty fast..22days from AOR to PPR.
Try and improve your scores if possible, if not, hang on PNP will sure come. KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Reactions: babyfreeverse