+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
I got PFL about one and half hour ago.

A Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. o Based on the results of your Educational Credential Assessment, your foreign education states that you currently have the Canadian equivalent of two diplomas and one graduate certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology. As such, you do not appear to meet the education requirement. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide additional information or documentation to support that your application satisfies program criteria:  Provide any additional information or documentation to demonstrate that you have a degree that is equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree and have it verified by any authorized Educational Credential Assessment.

WHAT OTHER ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS CAN BE ADDED?
Can you please share your timeline?

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
To all my friends who are awaiting Nominations.
Despite numerous calls and emails, we cannot push OINP to come to any conclusion.
The only thing we can do is to keep ourselves motivated and calm.
Tomorrow I will cross the 100 day wait limit to get nominated. I hope by hearing this most of you will feel a bit relaxed.
So friends keep your spirits high, one day we will definitely get nominated.

Good Luck to all :)

Reactions: ivancabrer

jonaszhang

Sep 28, 2017
2016/Jan submitted PNP
2016/Aug Received PNP
2016/Oct Mail PR application
2017/Jan Received FN/AOR
2017/Apr Additionally information required

Wait for ME notification.....

Anyone knows the whatsup group? please advise.

Thanks,
Jonas

Syed Hasnain

Sep 28, 2017
hello everyone!

Is there any one who applied for OINP in 3rd week of September? Under Employer Job offer stream (international Student) or in any other stream?

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
To all my friends who are awaiting Nominations.
Despite numerous calls and emails, we cannot push OINP to come to any conclusion.
The only thing we can do is to keep ourselves motivated and calm.
Tomorrow I will cross the 100 day wait limit to get nominated. I hope by hearing this most of you will feel a bit relaxed.
So friends keep your spirits high, one day we will definitely get nominated.

Good Luck to all :)
Dude that's quite a wait. I wish you all the luck. Can you please share your timeline and CRS? What there an ADR?

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Dude that's quite a wait. I wish you all the luck. Can you please share your timeline and CRS? What there an ADR?

My CASE :
CRS : 405
NOC : 2131
NOI Received : 12th May,17
File submitted : 20th June,17
Assessment : 22nd June,17
ADR1: 22nd June ( Complete passport pages + Resume )
Documents Submitted : 22nd June (within few hours)
AOR1 : 22nd June (within few hours)
ADR2 : 25th June ( ECA from WES directly )
Receipt submitted : 25th June (within few hours)
AOR2 : No acknowledgement

Emailed them 4 times, called them 3 times, resultant output : Nothing

We can't tell how OINP officers assess files.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
My CASE :
CRS : 405
NOC : 2131
NOI Received : 12th May,17
File submitted : 20th June,17
Assessment : 22nd June,17
ADR1: 22nd June ( Complete passport pages + Resume )
Documents Submitted : 22nd June (within few hours)
AOR1 : 22nd June (within few hours)
ADR2 : 25th June ( ECA from WES directly )
Receipt submitted : 25th June (within few hours)
AOR2 : No acknowledgement

Emailed them 4 times, called them 3 times, resultant output : Nothing

We can't tell how OINP officers assess files.
Hello,
The fact that you received two separate ADR instead of one requesting all missing documents shows that they are not organized.
I'm in DIP since August, 10. It's been 78 days now since I submitted my application. Every time I write them I get the same stupid reply.
If the operator tells me that my application is fine as there was no request for additional documents, then why other applications are nominated before mine and other users in this forum. This proves that they don't assess applications in the order they are received. If they pick whatever profiles they want, then they shouldn't send intention to apply notifications to tons of people just like that.
Now they still have 988 nominations to give and this includes of course other streams. If for instance we don't get nominated then we should wait until next year. profiles will probably expire. Ielts exams, TEF.... may expire also.
Who knows, they may come and just reject the rest of pending applications (Bye bye $1500). No one can sue them, as they are in a power position.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello,
The fact that you received two separate ADR instead of one requesting all missing documents shows that they are not organized.
I'm in DIP since August, 10. It's been 78 days now since I submitted my application. Every time I write them I get the same stupid reply.
If the operator tells me that my application is fine as there was no request for additional documents, then why other applications are nominated before mine and other users in this forum. This proves that they don't assess applications in the order they are received. If they pick whatever profiles they want, then they shouldn't send intention to apply notifications to tons of people just like that.
Now they still have 988 nominations to give and this includes of course other streams. If for instance we don't get nominated then we should wait until next year. profiles will probably expire. Ielts exams, TEF.... may expire also.
Who knows, they may come and just reject the rest of pending applications (Bye bye $1500). No one can sue them, as they are in a power position.
@BillHyatt @Wandering Mind
can they reject the applications just like that ?? i have been calling/emailing them as well and keep getting the same reply
they actually told me 2 weeks ago when i called them that "In a worst case scenario, your application will be moved to next year and you will be one of the first ones to get the nomination then"

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhammad Faisal

PurvangB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hello All,

CRS Score:407
Application Submitted:13th July 2017
Assessment:24th July 2017
Decision in Progress:10th August 2017
Waiting Since then!

No ADR's

I have called them many times all I hear from them is my file is with Senior Officer and they have a backlog that is the reason for the delay.
I have crossed 75 days
They are processing randomly it seems. Don't know what's going on
With 988 Nominations left, I am really concerned now.

Need Expert Opinion
@BillHyatt or anyone else who can shed some light on the current situation.

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt @Wandering Mind
can they reject the applications just like that ?? i have been calling/emailing them as well and keep getting the same reply
they actually told me 2 weeks ago when i called them that "In a worst case scenario, your application will be moved to next year and you will be one of the first ones to get the nomination then"
They are saying correct that applications will be deferred but cannot be rejected without a reason.

For all others with same question I would like to inform that I have contacted OINP experts and it seems they are near to finalisation. They have taken many applicants and now they are facing backlogs.

I was told to expect some good amount of Nominations today in few hours followed by many nominations from Monday to Wednesday next week.

However, no one knows if they will be able to process all applications by this time.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: mcassim87