+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

PurvangB

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Thanks @BillHyatt

They are saying correct that applications will be deferred but cannot be rejected without a reason.

For all others with same question I would like to inform that I have contacted OINP experts and it seems they are near to finalisation. They have taken many applicants and now they are facing backlogs.

I was told to expect some good amount of Nominations today in few hours followed by many nominations from Monday to Wednesday next week.

However, no one knows if they will be able to process all applications by this time.

I hope this will help.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
My CASE :
CRS : 405
NOC : 2131
NOI Received : 12th May,17
File submitted : 20th June,17
Assessment : 22nd June,17
ADR1: 22nd June ( Complete passport pages + Resume )
Documents Submitted : 22nd June (within few hours)
AOR1 : 22nd June (within few hours)
ADR2 : 25th June ( ECA from WES directly )
Receipt submitted : 25th June (within few hours)
AOR2 : No acknowledgement

Emailed them 4 times, called them 3 times, resultant output : Nothing

We can't tell how OINP officers assess files.
Even I am at a loss. This anxious wait continues for me too.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Guys,
This is the email I got a few minutes ago. I had made an enquiry two days ago.

Thank you for your email,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP

Regards,

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Guys,
This is the email I got a few minutes ago. I had made an enquiry two days ago.

Thank you for your email,

Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP

Regards,
this is wat they send to everyone inquiring their application status. i got the same mail last week

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Anyone with HCP Nomination today? It was expected to have many nominations today but it seems nothing.

Disappointing performance from OINP. Neither issuing nominations nor processing applications then where is this quota going.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
Anyone with HCP Nomination today? It was expected to have many nominations today but it seems nothing.

Disappointing performance from OINP. Neither issuing nominations nor processing applications then where is this quota going.
Hi Bill,
Is it true that once we cross 60 days invariably we will get a Procedural Fairness Letter? Or are there cases where people have received nomination after 60 days without PFL? In all the cases that I have seen, applicants that got the PFL were not preceded with an ADR. Is my understanding correct?