+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

patrick.phan

Feb 3, 2017
I'm so worried that I too may be rejected for this. I sent 3 emails but never got acknowledgement. I only have 3 days left. Could someone help me?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
In addition to that, If you are sure "your employer wouldn't comply with your demands" which is in most cases (sigh) . Write down a email to them stating "you want blah blah", they would reply to that email,"we won't be providing such letter for the reason blah blah blah"

Provide that as your proof that you had tried.

Hope it helps.
Thanks,
Sundar.
Yes thanks! Actually I have emailed 2 of my previous companies overseas witb a draft of the reference letter so they have a reference. Also, I personally visited one previous company this morning and sent an email afterwards with proof of my application and the draft of reference letter. Thank God I only have 4 companies to contact.

I am waiting for the OINP Nomination before I ask my current HR for reference letter because I have previously assured my boss that we've placed Canada migration plans in the back burner. I told her that last Feb 2016,little did I know God has other plans and sent NOI from Ontario!

Good luck with your application!

Reactions: sundar17feb99

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Honestly, I feel its better u create a reference letter as it suits you and check with them if all the details are ok.....if they say yes... tell them you will send them a soft copy of the same, please print it on a company letter head.....once thats done ask them for a stamp and signature. Most employers in smaller companies hate having to give reference letter because it is extra work for them.
Yes, absolutely true! I actually send an email being very detailed about the eAPR proof of work experience and giving them the URL as well. I also tell them that if they do not provide me the letter, my application "will" be refused.

I also attached:
1. Draft of reference letter containing the package and job description. should they choose to use it, they can just fill in the blanks.
2. All my documents with them such as contracts, old reference letter, increment letters.
3. If they require, i send them the NOI from Ontario and screenshot of my OINP acct status.

Hopefully all 3 previous companies provide a proper reference letter!

Good luck with your application too!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Thnx a lot... I am preparing an email to send to reconsideration@ontario.ca.... hope sth happens:( Do you have any idea what subject I should choose?
You are most welcome!
SUBJECT: Rejection/withdrawal of my application File No. XXXX - 1234567 for Human Capital - FSWP stream by OINP.
Something on those line you can chose as your subject line.
Be super quick!!

Reactions: Lunaa

H jind

Jul 12, 2017
Lunaa, Nobody has any idea about reconsideration process, because your case is 1st of its kind. Try to email them again and call until you get some response from them.
Don't worry my consultant said they have rejected one of his clients applications and may be he applied again or send them email to review that application.in that case they deploy other case officer who checks everything again ..and he got nomination

Reactions: Lunaa and anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Don't worry my consultant said they have rejected one of his clients applications and may be he applied again or send them email to review that application.in that case they deploy other case officer who checks everything again ..and he got nomination
Yeah because it does not seem like a very big reason. Let see what will happen to her case.

Reactions: Lunaa

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
A reference letter is one of the most essential documents in the PR application. Don't just assume that you won't get it from past employers, ask them.

I asked 2 past employers and though they refused to mention salary and work hours, they agreed to mention my job responsibilities. In both my OINP and PR application, I supplemented the reference letters with pay stubs, bank statements showing salary deposits, and tax documents. I also attached yearly salary increment letters, promotion letters and work contracts.

Good luck.

I assume that in your reference letter weekly work hours is not mentioned. Did CIC accept it? Many employers hate putting work hours in their reference letter.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I assume that in your reference letter weekly work hours is not mentioned. Did CIC accept it? Many employers hate putting work hours in their reference letter.
I've submitted my PR application last week with an LOE stating that my employer refused to mention work hours. I haven't heard from CIC yet so I don't know if it'll work.

Good luck.