+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Guys

I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca on 29th July 2017 to send them my Resume. I replied the same email on the same day with my CV attached but never received any acknowledgment from them. on 3rd August ( 5 days later) I sent a follow-up email to check whether they have received my CV and ask for updates on my status as it remained always as submitted. again No response!!

Yesterday, I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca stating that my profile has been withdrew due to missing document (My Reume)!!!!

I have to mention that at the time of submitting I had merged my resume at the end of my Work History PDF which seems that they never consider that!!!

I am so disappointed and just send them email explaining everything again that it was their mistake not mine but I am not sure if they reply me!!! I tried to call them and again no answer!!!

I want to know if you know any similar case and can anyone help me through this problem???

Thank you all :(
Guys,
regarding my case, do you have any idea about the reconsideration process and timing? how long usually does it take to take action when you email them for reconsideration?

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
@anwar01 , @MEB , @HADDY , @iamxty , considering this case, do you all think that OINP has stopped being "nice" to us now? We all discussed this quite a number of times in our posts. Although its not a rejection, but its kind of weird.
It seems it was rejected due to incomplete documentation. She mentioned oinp refunding her in their mail to her.
I feel so bad about the situation. She wasn't fairly treated unlike others. However, I'm yet to confirm if the numbet of days they gave her elapsed before she discover their mail.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 , @MEB , @HADDY , @iamxty , considering this case, do you all think that OINP has stopped being "nice" to us now? We all discussed this quite a number of times in our posts. Although its not a rejection, but its kind of weird.
Yes, It is 1st case of OINP incompleteness rejection I have seen. I think this can be result of email not delivered otherwise Resume is not a complicated ADR. One alarming thing is that we do not have any way of confirming whether they got our ADR email or not because they do not give AOR most of the time. I suggest every one who has submitted any ADR and did not get AOR for that, try to email them again.

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Guys,
regarding my case, do you have any idea about the reconsideration process and timing? how long usually does it take to take action when you email them for reconsideration?
Lunaa, Nobody has any idea about reconsideration process, because your case is 1st of its kind. Try to email them again and call until you get some response from them.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
It seems it was rejected due to incomplete documentation. She mentioned oinp refunding her in their mail to her.
I feel so bad about the situation. She wasn't fairly treated unlike others. However, I'm yet to confirm if the numbet of days they gave her elapsed before she discover their mail.
She mentioned the date in her 1st post. It is withdrawn after exactly 14 days of ADR email which is usual deadline for submitting docs.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@MEB , communicate with OINP ASAP regarding your ADR deadline extension. Don't take any chance now even If you have to fly back, do it.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
She mentioned the date in her 1st post. It is withdrawn after exactly 14 days of ADR email which is usual deadline for submitting docs.
Perhaps they never received her response.
@Lunaa,please check the email address that it was rightly typed and no typo.
I pray you are given a second chance...

Reactions: Lunaa

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
I believe their system sent them an alarm on 14th day while they did not consider my previous emails due the large numbers of emails they received, so they withdrew my profile...

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Perhaps they never received her response.
@Lunaa,please check the email address that it was rightly typed and no typo.
I pray you are given a second chance...
I have checked it thousand of times, it is correct and also I never received any failure..

REEMA@12

Jun 22, 2017
Hey Guys

I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca on 29th July 2017 to send them my Resume. I replied the same email on the same day with my CV attached but never received any acknowledgment from them. on 3rd August ( 5 days later) I sent a follow-up email to check whether they have received my CV and ask for updates on my status as it remained always as submitted. again No response!!

Yesterday, I received an email from expressentry@ontario.ca stating that my profile has been withdrew due to missing document (My Reume)!!!!

I have to mention that at the time of submitting I had merged my resume at the end of my Work History PDF which seems that they never consider that!!!

I am so disappointed and just send them email explaining everything again that it was their mistake not mine but I am not sure if they reply me!!! I tried to call them and again no answer!!!

I want to know if you know any similar case and can anyone help me through this problem???

Thank you all :(

Even we had received the mail asking for resume.. Then we had replied them with letter of explanation and file number in the subject line... Then we had received the confirmation from them within 2 days... Later status changed to assessment... Now its in DIP Stage..

Did you mention your file number on subject line.. Or may be they rejected your case as they might be under the impression that you did not reply within 14 days

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
I have checked it thousand of times, it is correct and also I never received any failure..
Don't panic. Since the mistake is from them, I believe it would be resolved. But make sure u r persistent with ur calls and emails untill u get a positive response.

Reactions: Lunaa