+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@ Bill Hyatt
@Wandering Mind

On 12th july, 2017 my brother having PR status landed in canada to permanently settle there. On 13 th july, I claimed 15 sibling points and enhanced my CRS score from 419 to 434.
Now I find that in order to claim sibling points, he should also have been in canada on 25th June, 2017 also, when I submitted my EE profile.
Meanwhile I received the ITA. My OINP application is also in ASSESSMENT stage. I have a few questions. Please advise.
  1. Should I decline ITA and remove sibling in canada and reduce my score to 419.Will the EE system allow to perform this action.

2. Should I inform OINP regarding this mistake and the new 419 score by filing change in personal information form.

3. Will all this make any impact on my OINP application.
    Thanks.
I'm sorry I've no knowledge about sibling points.

Hopefully @BillHyatt will be able to shed some light on this.

Good luck.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Hello
I have 2 former employers and one of them has mentioned roles and responsibilities, salary and no of hours and adhere to requirements by IRCC but another employer one has mentioned everything except annual salary on letterhead but has roles and responsibilities and no of hours, job designation etc.
Will it be a problem?? Just annual salary is not mentioned in one of the previous employer
Thanks in advance

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello
I have 2 former employers and one of them has mentioned roles and responsibilities, salary and no of hours and adhere to requirements by IRCC but another employer one has mentioned everything except annual salary on letterhead but has roles and responsibilities and no of hours, job designation etc.
Will it be a problem?? Just annual salary is not mentioned in one of the previous employer
Thanks in advance
I suggest to attached your salary slips for latest 3 months to support your reference letter.

Reactions: Troy2245

Prekshya.1

Jun 16, 2017
Brother! 1st pray that they will open OIN - HCP stream again soon. Around 2000 nominations are left with OINP and a lot of candidates are still in process. In my opinion by September end it would be clear whether they are gonna open or not in this year.
Brother! 1st pray that they will open OIN - HCP stream again soon. Around 2000 nominations are left with OINP and a lot of candidates are still in process. In my opinion by September end it would be clear whether they are gonna open or not in this year.
Oh ok. It's a Sister though!

Reactions: deepaksisodia079

ge3qz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Hi ,
they havent requested me anything yet.
i have been sending them emails on my own, regarding:

1) Change in information from Canadian degree to ECA. (sent them the receipt as a proof that i have forwarded WES ECA to OINP)
2) Updated IELTS result (sent them new TRF)
AORs for these two received last week.

3) Missed the explanation of time period between my studies and my first job while filing e-Portal application. (wrote LOE on Monday), got AOR today
is #3 really needed? also, what email are you contacting them? i dont get aor(s)

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Have been in assessment since July 27th, NOC 0213. Anybody in similar situation? How long does it usually take for Assessment -> DIP?
I am very similar. NOC 0213,CRS 386,submitted 18/07 and in assessment 26/07 and today in DIP! Yours should come tomorrow or this week to be in DIP?