+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

yemo

Jan 1, 2015
Hello All, I would like to know if OINP has closed to giving Nominations.

I ask because I only submitted request for additional information on the 3rd of August, 2017 after receiving Procedural Fairness Letter on the 7th of July, 2017. I
am yet to get an AOR of the additional information I sent.

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017

I ask because I only submitted request for additional information on the 3rd of August, 2017 after receiving Procedural Fairness Letter on the 7th of July, 2017. I
My guy, theve not reached the quota for 2017. We are all awaiting their updates... any which way I will receive my nomination before they decode otherwise by God's grace. They cannot stop now untill we all receive nominations o

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
will OINP people always email your HR dept or Superior for confirming about your employment or is this a rarity ??

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017

The ones already in process should continue to be process. No new registrations are allowed for the time being.

Bhookey

Aug 6, 2017
Hello this Sunday evening. Please has anyone been able to access the OINP eportal today?Haven't been able to and can't check the update on my application and haven't heard from them.submitted on the 21st of July .await ur response.tx

azx0987

Sep 30, 2015
How many months will it take to get the PR once you are able to link your application online (CIC)? In my case, I am able to link my application online and I have my application number as well. I am applying through PNP.

Bhookey

Aug 6, 2017
Hello am relatively new here so permit me if i ask a lot of questions or not sure about the procedure for this forum. I submitted my oinp application I the 21st of July and its been showing submitted till i checked yday and its showing as assessment.Pls how long is this for and what's next? Been seeing people writing DIP and AOR as their status when does this happen?pls help.tx

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hello am relatively new here so permit me if i ask a lot of questions or not sure about the procedure for this forum. I submitted my oinp application I the 21st of July and its been showing submitted till i checked yday and its showing as assessment.Pls how long is this for and what's next? Been seeing people writing DIP and AOR as their status when does this happen?pls help.tx
I have submitted my application on 18th of July. It's still under assessment. I haven't been asked for any documents so far. It takes time. It varies from case to case. So keep patience and think positive.

Reactions: Bhookey

dipash

Jul 14, 2017
I have submitted my application on 18th of July. It's still under assessment. I haven't been asked for any documents so far. It takes time. It varies from case to case. So keep patience and think positive.
I have submitted my application on 10th of July. Still under assessment since 20th of July. No additional documents request.