MEB

Jun 16, 2017

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello,

10 days back I received a Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker mail from OINP. They had asked me to do two things:
  • Send a duplicate ECA report to OINP
  • Change my primary NOC from 1112 to 2171
I have submitted a request for the duplicate ECA report. But have a minor confusion with the second point. The following is what was mentioned:

"Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting documentation that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen in your Express Entry profile"

I have nominated a lawyer to do my filings for me. He had suggested to change the NOC 2171 initially but i convinced him that my NOC is correct as none other matched.

Therefore, he asked me to get back to my organisation and request for a new letter duly signed, and add a point or two more in the job duties to make my NOC more concrete in line with my duties. My questions being:

• haven't the concerned authorities already gone through my documents, and hence making new changes is directly tampering with it? Is it advisable to make changes?
  • If I can make changes, should I state that out by sending them a letter as well justifying as to why I made the changes?
  • Since I am changing my primary NOC to 2171, are major changes expected to be made in the lead statement and main duties?

I would really appreciate it if i can get a second opinion and a clear answer to these before moving ahead and resubmitting the required documents.

Thank you.

As per my understanding, your primary NOC code matches the job duties mentioned in 2171. As you had mentioned 1112 in your application so it means that the duties and the lead statement does not match the NOC. All your job reference letters will already be according to NOC 2171 and not of 1112. So you just need to follow what the Ontario guys have requested you to do. Simply change the NOC in your EE profile take a screen shot and send the same supporting documents as before because your supporting documents (viz., job reference letter in this case) will already contain the similar job duties and lead statement as of NOC 2171. Do not make changes in your job reference letter as per my understanding as Ontario guys has not asked you to do so. Hope this helps. All the best!!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello,

10 days back I received a Procedural Fairness Request – Federal Skilled Worker mail from OINP. They had asked me to do two things:
  • Send a duplicate ECA report to OINP
  • Change my primary NOC from 1112 to 2171
I have submitted a request for the duplicate ECA report. But have a minor confusion with the second point. The following is what was mentioned:

"Should you select a new NOC, please submit confirmation that you have updated your Express Entry profile accordingly (i.e. EE profile number if different, screenshot of NOC selected, etc.) and supporting documentation that your job duties match the lead statement and main duties of the NOC chosen in your Express Entry profile"

I have nominated a lawyer to do my filings for me. He had suggested to change the NOC 2171 initially but i convinced him that my NOC is correct as none other matched.

Therefore, he asked me to get back to my organisation and request for a new letter duly signed, and add a point or two more in the job duties to make my NOC more concrete in line with my duties. My questions being:

• haven't the concerned authorities already gone through my documents, and hence making new changes is directly tampering with it? Is it advisable to make changes?
  • If I can make changes, should I state that out by sending them a letter as well justifying as to why I made the changes?
  • Since I am changing my primary NOC to 2171, are major changes expected to be made in the lead statement and main duties?

I would really appreciate it if i can get a second opinion and a clear answer to these before moving ahead and resubmitting the required documents.

Thank you.
Since OINP suggested you to change your NOC in your EE profile, they deemed that 2171 is the correct NOC for the reference letter that you uploaded in your OINP profile. In this case, you don't need to change your reference letter tailored to 1112.

Can you post here the job duties as stated in your reference letter? My primary NOC is 2174 but my duties are also mix of 2171, 2173, 2282.

Reactions: mqamar1994

Mruns

May 6, 2017
Mumbai
Hello Friends,

I have a query and I really need guidance. I had received NOI from Ontario on 2nd June and I had submitted the required application and documents on 20th June. My consultant is handling my online form and I was informed that OINP will revert within 60 days. I was lucky to receive an acceptance from OINP within 2 weeks but my consultant dint check my EOI for a month which had a notification of acceptance. I had to share my acceptance with in 30 days and it got expired on 23rd July. It was brought to my notice only on 27th July to which I have written a detailed mail to CIC/Ontario stating the reasons why I was unable to accept the PNP nomination and that I am keen to take it ahead. My consultant has assured me that I may receive a positive response but I am very confused and skeptical about it. Did any one have the similar experience and can some one guide me this?

Regards,
Mruns

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello Friends,

I have a query and I really need guidance. I had received NOI from Ontario on 2nd June and I had submitted the required application and documents on 20th June. My consultant is handling my online form and I was informed that OINP will revert within 60 days. I was lucky to receive an acceptance from OINP within 2 weeks but my consultant dint check my EOI for a month which had a notification of acceptance. I had to share my acceptance with in 30 days and it got expired on 23rd July. It was brought to my notice only on 27th July to which I have written a detailed mail to CIC/Ontario stating the reasons why I was unable to accept the PNP nomination and that I am keen to take it ahead. My consultant has assured me that I may receive a positive response but I am very confused and skeptical about it. Did any one have the similar experience and can some one guide me this?

Regards,
Mruns
I am bit confused with the use of your terminology. Anyways, as far as i understand your case you have received a nomination from Ontario and have missed accepting it on your EE profile. Is that correct?? But if we go by the dates you have provided in your query, we see that you submitted you application on the 20th June and received nomination within 2 weeks time i.e., around 4th July. So 30 days from 4th of July is around 4th of August. So how come your nomination expired on the 23rd July?? Could you be more specific with the dates?? And one more thing. Fire you consultant and take your money back! File a law suit against him if you don't succeed in this.:mad:

Reactions: anwar01 and iamxty

Danial k.k

Aug 1, 2017
Karachi
Hello everyone ,
I am nominated for Ontario Nomination program ,but due to current registration limit and no additional registrations i am unable to register myself for OINP , what should i do now ? anyone knows about the exact date of registrations again ?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hello everyone ,
I am nominated for Ontario Nomination program ,but due to current registration limit and no additional registrations i am unable to register myself for OINP , what should i do now ? anyone knows about the exact date of registrations again ?
I think you meant you received a Notification of Interest (NOI) rather than a Nomination? The intake is on hold at the momrnt but we do think it will open again in 2-3 months.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Status update:
CRS Score:406
NOC code:1221
Application submitted: June 30th
Assessment:July 26th
D.I.P: July 27th

Hoping for the very best and good news of nomination this week by Gods grace....
Do you have an account in immitracker? Could you also update if you have? Thanks.