+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Friends,

I submitted my OINP application yesterday and made the payment. Later, I realized that my consultant has made some glaring errors in filling up the application. For example, the IELTS test date has been shown as May 25, 2002 instead of May 25, 2017. How do I correct this and other errors in the application form? I have already submitted the application and made the payment.
Although its a big silly mistake on the part of your consultant, you must mail and inform them about it. Also, it would be better if you can attach you IELTS report card.They will surely check your IELTS report card that you have attached in the documents section and will understand that its a mistake. You said that your consultant has made "some errors". What other blunders he has done if I may ask you or you want to clarify them on this forum. Juts to be on the safer side. Ask you consultant to refund your money and you can handle your applications on your own without his assistance. Do let us know here.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi guys ,

Has anyone submitted documents for PR ? after ONIP nominations ?

If any please update .

Jul 30, 2017
Dear good guyz, I am really worried about the outcome of my PR application. As I recently got nomination from OINP and found that, I made a mistake in Education History. I erroneously answered Yes to "Have you awarded a Canadian Degree?", however in supporting document I submitted ECA copy, still OINP did not raise any alarm and gave me nomination despite of this mistake. Now, some of in my country is saying that, I might face refusal due to this, because of information difference in OINP application and Express entry profile. Would anyone please help me? I know, I have made several posts regarding this.
I think you are good to go because you are already nominated.You have not done it intentionally, it's just a small mistake which anyone can do.
"Have you awarded a valid Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate for this education"?

One can understand from this line that they are talking about ECA certificate which WES has provided that your degree is equivalent to 4 years degree in Canada. So it's a genuine mistake which anyone can do.

They might have ignored the mistake as you have already attached your ECA report in the documents section.If they would have noticed it, they might ask you about your Canadian degree certificate. According to me, CIC does not open your OINP application. They bother about your nomination certificate and 600 points. Please check once if anything is mentioned on nomination certificate about your degree or something.If nothing is mentioned, no one will go and check your OINP application.

Have you already written them an email?

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Anybody who recently requested WES for duplicate ECA report authorization to OINP, please help me here.
After selecting ONIP as recipient, I am stuck at the column “ FOR ATTENTION TO “. What to fill in this field”.
An early reply is requested, as last night , I have successfully submitted my OINP application.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I think you are good to go because you are already nominated.You have not done it intentionally, it's just a small mistake which anyone can do.
"Have you awarded a valid Canadian degree, diploma, or certificate for this education"?

One can understand from this line that they are talking about ECA certificate which WES has provided that your degree is equivalent to 4 years degree in Canada. So it's a genuine mistake which anyone can do.

They might have ignored the mistake as you have already attached your ECA report in the documents section.If they would have noticed it, they might ask you about your Canadian degree certificate. According to me, CIC does not open your OINP application. They bother about your nomination certificate and 600 points. Please check once if anything is mentioned on nomination certificate about your degree or something.If nothing is mentioned, no one will go and check your OINP application.

Have you already written them an email?
I already wrote to them and also submitted the change request form. In my EE profile, it is updated and in order. However, due to some strange reason my EE profile information which have grid view (i.e Education history, work history) keep disappearing all the time.

ilkersanzer

Jul 30, 2017
Anybody who recently requested WES for duplicate ECA report authorization to OINP, please help me here.
After selecting ONIP as recipient, I am stuck at the column “ FOR ATTENTION TO “. What to fill in this field”.
An early reply is requested, as last night , I have successfully submitted my OINP application.
I just wrote this line: "ECA for application yourOINPConfirmationNumber yourName" and used that field for stating my confirmation number. In the application guide It says that this is the number that you should mention for any interaction about your application.

alphash2017

Jun 17, 2017
Friends,

I submitted my OINP application yesterday and made the payment. Later, I realized that my consultant has made some glaring errors in filling up the application. For example, the IELTS test date has been shown as May 25, 2002 instead of May 25, 2017. How do I correct this and other errors in the application form? I have already submitted the application and made the payment.
OINP submission is closed since 25 July, how could you submit the application yesterday (28/29 July)?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
OINP submission is closed since 25 July, how could you submit the application yesterday (28/29 July)?
He must have opened a profile before the announcement. He can still complete the application and submit given the 14 days is not expired.